What are the best exercises for finger gains?

what are the best exercises for finger gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

brookskubik.com/dinosaur_training.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your fingers don't make gains. Train your forearms

there aren't very many muscles in your fingers that you can train

finger in asshole 4 x 50

A musical instrument I guess? Play bass or piano with everything tuned up 6 octaves

/thread

having gf

Bones can be trained and grow as well. It's why people who consistently work in physical and manual labor have thick fingers. Same with tendons that help contract those fingers.

Wolff's law. Taking just a simple A&P series will help you filter broscience pretty easily.

Nigga the tendons are trained through forearm work which is exactly what I said to do

Deadlifts and fingertip push-ups

delete this stupid fucking thread

it's a good thread user

Apparently being able to grip a captains of crusher 4 gripper is the equivalent to deadlifting 405 with 4 fingers

I use 2 1/2" schedule 40 piping with a loop of chain going through it. It's the same concept as a rolling thunder grip, but not nearly as expensive. Also, single finger pulls through a loop of webbing.

honestly, I need to upgrade to some 4" pipe and get some real gains, 2 1/2" is manlet as fuck

>friend complains that he needs straps above 110kg diddly
>i do 120 for reps with no problem
>hes lifting for few years now
>im lifting for a month

machines, not even once

Pull weeds in garden...does wonders for fingers grip strength and forearms

Look up how kungfu fighters strengthen their fingers. It's mix of finger bone conditioning through creating micro fractures and forearm strength training.

A strong guy can legitimately smash his hands into someone's throat like a knife.

Brooks Kubiks mentions grip strength a lot in his dinosaur training books. They also reference a lot of old books - many of which can be found legally free online because of copyright running out. Check out his books, OP. I love them.

brookskubik.com/dinosaur_training.html

The obvious things are fingertip pressups and handstand pressups, also chinups with 1 finger

Play Guitar

Underrated