The end times edition

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMIhVKBAs1f/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3YBEK_-ejY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UMLzxt0wqKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Veeky Forums isnt going anywhere

he could just run a donation campaign and make a bunch of money every 6 months

thing is, has he actually posted financial statements?

no he just makes shitty posts in broken english every couple weeks and the autists eat it up

someone said hes known for faking financial problems for money but idk how true that is

the fag that used to own this place said its financially sound and isnt going anywhere

moot was good at maintaining the balance of Veeky Forums. He really cares about community and i think he's even studying that at a university now.

Hiroshima sounds like he's going to run the place into the ground.

so long Anonymous

>tfw this place goes down

there will never be another place that i like as much as this one. the people and humor are not replaceable

we can always go to infinite chan

ITS NOT THE SAME

>the fag that used to own this place said its financially sound and isnt going anywhere

Moot said the opposite afaik

lowerback doms from conventional
wew haven't had these in a while

who?

i know man, i know.

I think i'll be doomed to private facebook groups or just flat out becoming a normie

i dont wanna be a normie

I DONT WANNA

>tfw irreplaceable

i wish you were like the big trips. I really do man

>big trips

Nice one user

waaah i miss harsh!

What did harsh look like?

Lmao at the quarter squatting fuck behind Poutine instagram.com/p/BMIhVKBAs1f/

no one knows, he had scoliosis and lives in sweeden or netherlerands or something we think

wtf is that guy doing

>tfw poutine is just a better version of you

that guy behind him though, super wew. Surely he'd look over at poutine and think "maybe that guy is doing it right and I'm not"

>Tfw ywn be as attractive as Poutine

>instagram.com/p/BMIhVKBAs1f/
>smith
Poutine did you have a word with him?

Lith, hotwheels posted this, might be interesting to you.

Alright, assume it is 10k/month

that's 500 pass users a month to break even

I'd be surprised if Veeky Forums has ever had half as many since the pass was introduced

this is blatantly wrong. whoever made this graph is a spesh, that 3pb is cached, you pay for cached, uncached is irrelevent. saying the ratio of cached to uncached means you got to divide the value by 3 is fucking autistic and makes no sense at all.

lads, is it just completely impossible to make friends if you don't have social media?

Sure. You'll be that weird guy though.

Oh and people will always assume you have something to hide. I have a friend who doesn't have any social media except for a throwaway account which he uses to talk in their uni lab group

I'm ok with that.

I don't feel like I'm connecting with people though, I have a good time with them during classes, don't eat lunch alone or anything like that, but outside of school hours I'm completely alone all the time.

Add them on AOL

The most recent donation drive made $2000, he says he needs $90k a month

I only have skype that I only use like every other month to talk to friends at home or my brother.

fug :DDDDDDD

Who would want to advertise their shit clickbait garbage on Veeky Forums anyways. Everyone who goes here are tech savy enough to not click them.

pic not related - that's how you're supposed to botnet my interrests. Perfect ads

whats the meme collection m8?

>Everyone who goes here are tech savy enough to not click them.

You're literally on a board where people unironically think fapping to a specific kind of girl boosts their test and not fapping at all has any benefit

>except for a throwaway account which he uses to talk in their uni lab group
i have just recently become this person

To be fair, decreasing the amount of faps does have a positive effect, but only if you're a wankster that does it a few times every day.
I'm convinced it's horny teenagers making those dumb nofap threads.

I think joining a powerlifting gym might have been a mistake.. I just want to life around normal people not autistic neets.

No you really don't. Commercial gyms are a nightmare. I would love to lift in a PL gym, if only those existed where I live.

>8x3 squats @ 80% with 60 seconds between sets

No one can do this with a 1RM above 3.5 plate, not even talent chads. Not after the 10RM set

>tfw lifting while depressed

Isn't moot in the social network department of googeru right now?

You're strong, capable and worth your share of oxygen.

Take a deep breath and let the thoughts pass.

can definitely see are peter pulling 1000 with straps at under 260 bw

I lift in my garage which is separate from the house and unheated, dusty and full of spiders, but it's my sanctuary from the world. Lifting is the only time of the week I can focus my mind.

I'M JUST A GIRL WHO CAN'T SAY NO, CAN'T SEEM TO SAY IT AT AAAAAALL

He's still a long way off managing it. Huge difference between 940 and a grand, especially for a lifter who struggles at lockout.

my life is not much better user. Its saturday night and im playing vidya games and applying for graduate jobs.

This is my favourite power lifter next to Eric HugenBugen

Who /friendless/ here?

Living the dream

Hi

I'm starting to think I must have been a real piece of shit in a past life to be like this

Maybe it was this life senpai

Want to take the current gf out for dinner but I don't really like her that much. Plus I have to pay for her bit too. I don't know what to feel, I don't like her that much but i don't want to be alone tonight.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3YBEK_-ejY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UMLzxt0wqKQ
>doubt

Honestly, you're probably right.

I see Tom Martin is prepping for a comp and reckons a 400kg pull might happen, what comp is it, anyone know?

So Hiro is up to his old tricks again?

Is it true that your shit may be hacked if you're a Pass user?

no you're perfectly safe, David.

I wish I was rich. I'd fucking buy this place and keep it around forever.

Can't we just ask bunkeranon to be a philanthropist?

I am personally really counting on Veeky Forums dying

Having something leave you is a lot easier than leaving something.
Either way I want to be separated from this place.

Did anyone try Massthetics conjugate? Looks bretty fun desu.

You don't have to worry about being hacked. Hiro already took your information and sold it.

This.

>voluntarily giving your personal info and possibly payment info to a known foreign scam artist
How you passcucks even made it to adulthood astounds me Tbh

I hope everyone who bought a pass at one time or another decided to get a prepaid, one time use card, used a junk email address, and didn't use their real name. Hiro has all that information too on past pass users.

>good, good goyims. Ill mae you a special board only you can post on to distract you so you forget that I'm selling your data!

I'm 179cm. Would the 74kg class be too twink for me? I'd love to look ripped and be strong at the same time

>implying selling credit card info wouldn't result in him literally going to jail

>I'm 179cm. Would the 74kg class be too twink for me?
Yes, I'm slightly taller than you and at 85kg, i'm pretty twink

>under 6'0
>85 kg

twink really?
Pics?
i'm 80kg at 6'0 and don't look like a twink

Fug. 30 extra wilks if I remain all my strength is also very tempting

just a few (you)'s that's all that I ask

I'm 185cm which is slightly above 6'0. I don't have any pictures but if you find any of the videos of me here you'll see I'm really twinky

low 80s at 6 feet is skinny as hell. Brett gibbs is 5'5 and 83kg, if you're 6'0, you should at least be in the 93kg class.

bulk up and cut back down breh

I'm absolutely a twink,

>Brett gibbs is 5'5

My bad he's actually 5'3.5

>low 80s at 6 feet is skinny as hell
is this for powerlifting standards only?
I don't think i'm skinny at that h/w

S/B/D?

>Is this for powerlifting standards only

Yeah. You're looking good though

>6'0
>competing in powerlifting at all

thanks
1rms
squat: 120kg
DL: 185kg
Bench: 110kg

Squats slowly improving had form issues. Getting into more powerlifting stuff with gzcl method

>squat: 120kg
>bench: 110kg

Yeah this is why you're light. Legs weigh a lot.

tfw look fat as fuck at 200lbs 5'11

Not sure if I should cut one or two weightclasses lmao

>squat 120kg
Lad..

I'm surprised how good you look for those numbers. It might just be the lighting, angle and low bf, but I was expecting you to be much stronger.

He wouldn't sell CC information. If you read into his history tou would see how he made a shit ton of money selling 2channel's data.

:^))))

>I'm surprised how good you look for those numbers. It might just be the lighting, angle and low bf, but I was expecting you to be much stronger.

Rule of thumb I've invented that's true 99% of the time, anyone who wears sweat pants has small legs.

yeah but it's worth it for this shiny badge I have that you dont

How much weight should i expect to lose on a watercut? 2hr weigh in

How much do you weigh? What bf%?

83, maybe 12-14%

Yeah legs are lacking desu senpai

>water cut at 83

Upper body looks joocy

Seriously just run like 5 cycles of c6w and you'll have nice big legs*

*assuming you dont injure yourself

Why wouldn't you when you can literally get into a weight class under if you just cut a few kgs

Added 5kg to my bench this week
Had fun squatting with wraps
Entire time a qt was watching and didn't try and hide it

Who here /talent chad/