Vert

This coin is going places. Good places.

Why is nobody talking about it? I'm definitely holding.

Shilling on biz doesn't work anymore.all the real people left.

Elaborate/shill this coin for me

There is a thread literally everyday about how no one talks about this coin. That being said, I've mined some vert. Nice coin that isn't hijacked by massive mining corps.

its a college project

Just one question: what is a Vert?

on their twatter they've teased big news for this week and it's already up 30% just from that alone, plus it's up near 100% off recent bottom when it dipped below $1. anyone who missed that, such as myself, should consider JUST going all in on some rope at this point. you're not going to make it if you can't spot gems like VTC. oh well.

t. low-IQ shitskin (not a pajeet or negro at least).

litecoin clone with asic "resistance"

"resistance" = devs hard fork the network when asics get developed for it. by that definition, any coin is asic resistance so long as the devs hard fork it.

started as a college project. lead developer left ages ago. left it to the resident nerd.

hodling bags only because morons think its going to moon with the halving coming up. will sell to them at $3-5 considering I bought at $0.4

just another shitcoin, there are 1500 coins that can do what Vert does yawn.

It was already rallying before that tweet. I know the guy who makes those tweets. He just gets enthused when he sees the price going up, so likes tweeting.

I'm so mad I stopped mining it out of lazyness.
Got 10 vtc out of a few night of mining, could have got 100 or 200 easily

atomic swaps are yuge

It's literally the alt-coin of an alt-coin

Litecoin will always be better. Huge news incoming and nobody watching. $150 by thanksgiving. Thank me later

>not even 3x

>vertcoin is shit
>look at that logo
>not going to make it

pick 3

poor man's viacoin

>original dev abandoned project

If that doesn't speak volumes

>project improved ever since they left

>improved

yeah okay bagholder keep telling yourself that

say what you like niggah but I been swimmin' in profits since I bought in August.

this coin has great devs and its currently below ico, a great investment

Vertcoin is ahead of 97% of shitcoins

ill pick 2 thanx not gonna look at that logo anymore

exactly bros everyone is going full retard on the free BitCoin Gold Shit coin coming up, they are missing this Moon mission, this is one of my favorite coins and it will catch up to Light Coin

yup this is the best no one is watching it will catch all retards by surprise that did not pay attention to this coin

>Vertcoin 4$