Where do you find girls like this?

Where do you find girls like this?
How do you date them?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/avafoxx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like underboobs too

Women this beautiful are rarely unaware of their beauty, and typically have a lifestyle offered to them which involves plenty of opportunities for fun and good experiences.

Women this beautiful have been hanging out with guys who have money and time since they were 15 or so, and their social IQ is far greater than yours.

It's harder to date them simply because so many guys offer them exciting experiences and fun lifestyles that it's hard to take her from them if you have a more limited world. This is why they tend to go with rich guys, etc. They also tend to have their pick of men so it makes it even rougher.

That being said, there ARE women who are just naturally hot/beautiful and never let it define them, and never developed a taste for that sort of social life, and live and act like "regular" folk. If you find one, and get her to like you, that's the jackpot right there.

Good luck.

>How do you date them?
YOU, don't.

Unless you're rich and have excellent social connections give up.

WRONG WRONG WRONG LOL

Women who look like this make looking good their job. They're gold digging sluts who KNOW they look good and who's idea of a day of work is hanging out with some old fart in his luxury yacht while she sucks what she can out of his pockets.

UPvoted

>Women this beautiful are rarely unaware of their beauty
Thank you
I hate it when someone says "Just approach her bro, hot girls are lonely because guys are afraid of her and she doesnt know she looks good"
Ive never in my life met a girl who didnt know she looked stunning, she did say the opposite but only while fishing for compliments

Girls know they look good, they have guys telling them so every single day

Depending on where you are in the world, there are plenty of absolutely gorgeous women living regular lives. Prague, for instance.

All the fit chicks in the uk have been whiteknighted so much, even an average chick will have a big ego.

that may be the case, but in my experience in Stockholm, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, there are model-hot women who are considered ugly because they are not skanky enough, while far more average women are considered hot because they wear the tight high ponytails and the red lipstick and short skirts.

>tfw you will never be daddys girl

Is that really so strange?
if you were average looking and posted a picture on FB which got comments from hundreds of girls wanting to fuck you, take you out to dinner, date you and whatnot wouldnt you get a big ego?

With the internet she has access to the entire world for confidence gains and the world is filled to the brim with thirsty faggots who think giving praise to average girls will result in sex

Not all beautiful women give a shit about their social media presence or require this kind of attention. There's a ton who don't care much about being beautiful except for minor practical aspects of it.

Option 1: Be black
Option 2: Be Pitt.

If you aren't either, if I have bad news for your incel ass.

That's my point. Too many white knights telling average chicks they're good looking. It doesn't bother me per se though as I don't chase chicks. It's just an observation.

Eastern European chicks are great

Bless you, google reverse image search

>meet grill on wow
>get a long great
>shes single
>add eachother on snapchat
>she weighs more than i do
>slowly distance myself
>forced to quit wow so i don't have to talk to her anymore

>forced to quit wow so i don't have to talk to her anymore
Just transfer the character she knows to another server.

In Canarias, EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Tho only good thing here anymore.

>UK
>fit chicks
This place is a fucking desert

>girl on wow
>fat
Go figure

There are some Euro Asian chicks near me.

>There are some Euro Asian chicks near me.
Well, lucky you

I live in the Midwest in Burgerstain, the overweight/obesity rate for adult women is like 85%+ were I live. Actually attractive women are so rare as to be statistically nonexistent.

Life is like a Spurdo comic.

I know

>tfw you live in Easter Europe
I'm still too autismo to get model like gf, but at leas I can look at some in comunal transport.

seriously what the fuck did you expect?

Honestly when I played online gaymes I was thinner simply because I was too busy grinding that I actually forgot to eat

>le easter europe hot women meme

I live in Budapest which is always getting praise for its women by everyone but I can't say I'm impressed. German/Dutch/Nordic girls are far better.

grass is always greener

brehs

sweet baby jesus

>redditor

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

MYYYYYY FUCKING DICK
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Give us sauce before you get banned, asshole.

>Areoles too big
>would not inpregnate

nothing ruins a pair of tits more than big areoles

>Life is like a Spurdo comic.
Fuxking Kek

>Le nordic girls meme
I live in Denmark and girls are really not that special here

reddit.com/user/avafoxx

Oh my god

underaged b&

this
i dont get how people with a gaming addiction("gamers") get fat at all
when i had a serious addiction i barely ate and was a real spooky skeletor

just find the nearest plastic surgeons office that does breast implants and wait for a girl to come out. there women don't exist naturally you naive child.

ashe maree

You really don't want to date a girl like that - girls who think that their main source of power comes from their influence over males. Not saying that she's going to cheat on you but they're definitely the type of girl who cheats

>girls who think that their main source of power comes from their influence over males
It does though
If a guy and a girl meet eachother and the girl is reasonably attractive the guy will most likely want to fuck her
Most girls know this and know that in many cases(not all cases) guys are nice to her because they are attracted to her

I think for a lot of people it's not that gaming made them fat, but people who are fat are less likely to be outgoing and sociable in the real world so gaming gives them that interaction

This desu.

I like tall and strong physiques. I count as fucking huge here and don't really find women that come in my size, so Northwestern women are objectively better for me.

>Prague, for instance
Fucking this... Why does every third girl look like a supermodel in Prague? How the fuck does that happen.

>Option 1: Be black
This is what Googles want you to think. In reality the only white girls I've seen with Googles have been butt ugly.

German girls are mostly uggos with the occasional model tier beauty. East Europe has way hotter girls on average.

this is so hard not to fap at its the hardest thing ever

How is this Veeky Forums?

They don't date them. But they get dicked by them regulary in the dark

Agreed. I don't get it. Whenever I meet an American one of the first things he mentions is how beautiful German girls are.
Really? You've clearly never been to Sweden or east europe. When I returned from my semester abroad in Stockholm it took me about a year to even consider dating any chick I saw on the streets. My standards got that ridiculously high during that time.

my dudes

what euro country do you find thick (mostly muscle) STRONG mostly blonde women?

I mean women that will give you strong as fuck sons. Sweden? Poland? help pls

obviously I'll search for them in gyms, weightlifting competitions, etc in the given country

Jesus wept

Norway, Iceland, Finland (inb4 mongols), Sweden (inb4 African-Arabs)

>giving those reddit gonewild attention whores attention

so fucking beta

thanks m8

well thats is up to you, now isnt it?

forgot Denmark and the Netherlands
>fucking finald
inbred drunks

shes got a cottage cheese ass you actually like that?

>Sweden
>strong as fuck sons

>Sweden
YES

>this kills the virgin

Those are hardly noticeable in person

How can someone so thin possibly have such huge tits?

>fake son

No lol

Literally every girl I know has said they don't like black dudes. If you want to see white girls and black dudes go to walmart at like 2 am and you'll see the reality of interracial where there's a herd of mulatto kids and these fat white women shepherding them

ya she's a 10 imo

Fucking this. The majority of people racemixing in america are the poor and fat undesirables.

yeah, i'm sure the girls at your local state college are really fucking picky. how is your associate's degree program going?

why would one not prefer a cute latina gf who treats a man, like a man, instead of a floppy white girl who thinks the world revolves around her?

LOL whatever women you were thinking about while posting that bullshit aren't beautiful.

The post below defines all legitimately beautiful women out there.

>"Women this beautiful are rarely unaware of their beauty, and typically have a lifestyle offered to them which involves plenty of opportunities for fun and good experiences.

>Women this beautiful have been hanging out with guys who have money and time since they were 15 or so, and their social IQ is far greater than yours.

>It's harder to date them simply because so many guys offer them exciting experiences and fun lifestyles that it's hard to take her from them if you have a more limited world. This is why they tend to go with rich guys, etc. They also tend to have their pick of men so it makes it even rougher."

Girls like that hang out in wealthy social circles.

>Fashion Week
>Invite Only parties at Villa's
>Lounges frequented by executives, well known sportsmen, trust fund kids
>Bars & clubs trust fund kids go to.
>Some guys Jet, that other guys yacht
>Miami, New York, Somewhere exotic, Europe, London, some Island

You need money and serious social status for access to attractive women.

>Lower your corisol
>get your gains
>Don't fap
>If by then you don't get women easily then you're a sperg.
>But if you do steps 1,2 and 3 there will be an abundance of felatio.

>Yeah and I wept too.... Tears of semen through my dick.

Who are you quoting?

>I'm an original when it comes to my Veeky Forums quips.

Who are you quoting?

My god that ass is perfect.

I just fucking love a little bit of celulitis

I'll be your daddy, baby. How does a non-sexual father daughter relationship sound?

Actually one of my great friends met a girl on wow
like 9 years ago, they've been dating long and short distance since then.

>shes not fat
>shes not lazy
>they are both borderline genius with the social skills of a rabid butterfly

>they are both borderline genius with the social skills of a rabid butterfly

Sounds autistic, like an idiot savant

Sweet jesus

>trying to act alpha in an anime internet forum

>tattoo

>a herd of mulatto kids and these fat white women shepherding them
kek

>How do you date them?
LOL dude what

Yeah, that tattoo kinda killed it. Still hot tho.

just say nigger