Gf or sloots?

Gf or sloots?

What's the difference?

What's the difference?

>>r9k

Cats > shit > gfs = sloots

Dogs >> cats

I spent the four previous years in a relationship then the last year fucking sluts.

The relationship was a much better period. Sex was better, having a companion to follow me around doing whatever stupid shit I wanted to do was great. Making plans, sharing some burdens, every one of those things made withstanding the occasional drama worth it.

The real problem is finding the girlfriend material out there. Maybe I am unlucky, maybe something about me isn't attractive to the right people, maybe I am looking at the wrong places, but there's an astounding amount of shallow, dumb, needy cunts out there. Holy fuck.

I also I have no idea what's happening but as 30 year old man and remembering my single years around the time when I was 20 I am fucking sure there weren't as many women with bad breaths and smelly pussies. Seriously, last one that sucked my dick had such terrible smelling saliva that I had to wash my dick two times afterwards and the smell was still on my underwear. Before that one, the dumb bitch had such a terrible smell coming from her pussy I just lost my erection as soon as I got close to it. It wasn't even that yeast infection smell, it was more along the lines of rotting food in the garbage can of a restaurant that only empties it twice a week.

Take a shower.

Gloots
so I can mire my butt in the mirror

Dogs are horrible needy bitches.

but they our horrible needy bitches

True but they give so much in return
They are loyal and a companion aswell as always being happy to see you
Plus they are cute

sloots until 22, the gf then wife

>wife
lmao cuck

My cats must be the exception. I got two and can't be on the computer for little more than an hour before they jump on my hands and just lay on me. Or walk up and meow in my face. Dogs only become horribly annoying to have if you have an apartment and no way to safely let them out in a back yard on their own.

Dogs need walks but that is a good way to get vitamin D at least.

You trained them to be that way. All the cats I ever had never did such a thing.

I'm no Cat master, but teach how the fuck to undo that. Multiple threats/spraying with water bottles is barely enough to keep them controlled.

Cat

gf for sure, but only if she is a sloot in the bedroom

This guy gets it

My cat is my gf. But I'd like to find a real one too. I don't really crave sex but I crave love

I can love you user, i will make you make it, dont worry

Thanks user. I've been meeting a bunch of girls lately and it's been going well so I am optimistic about it. I'm just being patient because I want to meet someone it will really click with.

I get you, go for the right one.
Happy making it