Veeky Forums haircuts

What are some Veeky Forums haircuts?
I feel like the Hitler-Youth one has been overused by now.

stfu idiot

i've never seen a proper HY

You probably live in a non-white country like America

this

this expect mine isn't dyed

cant go wrong with a nice buzz if you got a good jawline, throw on some cool glasses and people aint gonna fuck with you

I don't know where you live but nearly every single guy here has a hitler-youth haircut or some kind of bastardization of it

>Tfw good jawline

it's the only good thing ive got going, im a 5'7 dicklet

Every time I see a fag with this haircut, I file them under "nu-male" in me head and dismiss.

t. girl

Whatever the fuck you want it to be. If you're big enough you can basically work anything.

Adding on to this
Get whatever the fuck you want. Only beta males care what others think

this one works for me

I have a hitler youth, and the associated philosophy.

Do people fuck with your regularly? Who lives their lives worrying about being 'fucked with'?

I spent years with a skin head, and it's the fittest of all haircuts. If you're training 2x / 3x a day hair cuts are a fucking pain in the ass.

I also grew my hair quite long (in order to shave it and donate the hair to the little princess trust) and that was the worst of all. If the hair was for myself I wouldn't have given a fuck, but I had to buy brushes and condition my hair and get special anti chlorine shampoo (because I swim in a pool every morning) etc... long hair is definately reserved for people with tonnes of time / no lives / who train infrequently.

At my age, having a shaved head = 'I'm hiding my baldness', therefore, at my age, if you can grow a thick luxuriant head of hear, you do. So I am. haha.

the fucks your problem i just think it loughs though stop with your fucking nitpicking and yes people fuck with males that dont look though it happened to me and i see it happening all the time eighter you give them a taste of theyr own medicine or you look intimidating so they dont even think about starting beef

I got the exact same fucking haircut TODAY as in the ops picture.

Funny though that I'm an adult virgin still.

Did I break the programming?

Thoughts on man buns? I currently have a short back and sides abad a combover on top

no, this is lame

had one, was shitty
got bored of it and i cut it short
now i regret it

Did the girls like it? (Fit girls, not ugly fatties)

I just shaved my head in a buzzcut last week. Looks absolute shit on me but meh couldnt care less. Its easy and nice

iit: Veeky Forums
I'm getting a trim tomorrow

Girl here. Manbuns are for nu-males.

You sound like a faggot desu

I tried to get a hitler youth, but the barber fucked up and now I have a hitler. Have to say it looks pretty good.

what about manbuns with a full stubble and muscles?

This caption was probably created by some nigger who is angry that his hair is made out of carpet. There is literally nothing wrong with that hair. Also, get the fuck off of social media.

>tfw you can only pull of buzzcut because you're balding

I miss my surferdude-like hair.

Are you mad that your haircut is for feminine nu-males and now everyone has it? I'd be mad bro.

See

>When there's a half-dozen frat dudes with HY haircuts, boat shoes, and khakis taking up the bench press

It's a fuckbou haircut brah

>I have a hitler youth, and the associated philosophy

>Are you mad that your haircut is for feminine nu-males and now everyone has it? I'd be mad bro.

Are you mad your hair feels like a rug? I'd be mad too nigger.

I'm not a blackie ya fuckboy. It's okay, it's not your fault. You were just following a popular haircut trend and now are on the losing side. The good news is that your hair will grow back eventually after you move on.

Manbuns are cool if you look ripped, Japanese, have a dragon tattoo that goes down your arm and half dressed torso, and practice archery

I was actually only jokiing about the philosophy, but I do weighted dips. So yeah, fedora me.

Because I donate my hair to kids who have none?

I'm not knit picking, but if you spend your life worring about being fucked with, you're gonna get fucked with. I haven't been fucked with since I was a kid, kid. teleports behind you.

Nah you just sound like a douche. Like the kind of person who would try to work that into the conversation so that people think you're a good person.

you're a huge cringy faggot my dude

haha I do fuck loads of charity work and people always say that I should use it to pick up chicks, but that taints the nature of the work so I never do. Fuck that.

Well I am huge

Daily reminder to Mew

Gonna ask my barber for this tomorrow. Thoughts?

High and tight for me.

If you're really not sure what to get, go to a salon and book an appointment with one of the younger ladies(or gay guys). Explain to him/her that you have no idea what to do with your hair and you want suggestions, they'll be more than happy to help you out, it's their job.

Be sure to throw them at least one buzz word to point them in the right direction
>"I was thinking"
>Trendy, functional, fabulous, etc.

If you go to a 'Salon' you ARE 'one of the gay guys'

>had a buzzcut almost 3 weeks ago
>looked decent
>it's now growing and looks ugly as fuck

I wanna have long hair again Veeky Forums, how do I grow out my buzzcut?

Being in the military, the HY cut is about the only somewhat non-standard somewhat-stylish haircut most guys can do. I'm going for the full Fury on this current deployment, just cuz.

>implying anyone even gives a fuck about the opinion of a girl so damaged she browses Veeky Forums
Also >girl

I don't even have this haircut kek

Bruh, salons are amazing, you can get a shave, a wash and a haircut on the cheap (they always charge men way less) and if you pick the right girl she'll have her titties in your face most of the time.

this is literally me now. got a #1 all over two months ago. it looks terrible right now but i'm getting a haircut today or tomorrow.

I was actually thinking about something similar, but upon closer inspection it looks like shit

This is how Nazis used to cut their hair

Nazi Germany confirmed as fuckboy society

I'd rather go to a barber who knows how to work with mens hair and then go pick up a chick with my fresh new cut
In Sydney there's a barber with a speakeasy type bar out the back so you can do both in the same venue

or you just let it grow out and walk around like some psychotic guy. noones gonna fuck with a dude with long, greasy hair thats buff as hell

it's just black people getting scared by hitler youth cut so they insult it.

kek no it's everyone has that haircut and it's cringy.

This haircut increases strength by 50%.

t. brady

Wear a hat until it's at a respectable length.

Haha fuck no. He has a greasy gamestop employee haircut

I bet you're afraid to post your face cause you're hideous

>buy salon quality scissors, thinning shears, and clipper with guards
>cut own hair in bathroom using mirror to get the sides and back
>free haircuts/trims whenever I want, exactly to the length and style I want
>everyone always tells me I have great hair and asks where I get it cut

Still driving all the way to the mall to pay 20 bucks PLUS TIP to have an awkward conversation while someone hacks away haphazardly at your locks?

Serious question: why can't niggers use the word "is"?

You think buzz cuts make you look "masculine". They just make you look featureless. Not one man since the creation of humans has looked good with a buzz cut.

actually certain haircuts looks good on certain head shape and also face so you should choose your haircut according that
the best thing is probably to ask your barber

>GameStop employee

nu-males with a complex

Nobody's comments on the back of your head yet huh?

Gonna cut my long hair short soon
Any suggestions?

best haircut to be honest

thats why you getgud

Forgot to mention
>no short sides and pineapple top

Just a "how do you do the back so well?" after they hear I cut it myself, to which I say I use a second mirror and clipper guards

High and tight

This is true

I think I need a little longer style
My head shape is retarded, pic pretty much related

any haircut looks good on handsome/beautiful people

Your haircut depends on your face.

>fivehead
>hairline starts weirdly "at the top of the head"
>super square face
>head looks tiny compared to shoulders
I have long hair a bit like in the picture, just a bit more wavy. I haven't found any other hairstyle that fits me and gf says she likes it.

Forgot picture.

Looks like crap in fury though

THANK YOU!!!! I've been looking for something like this for a while, seems I have an oval face.

if gf likes it then stop complaining and live your life you entitled piece of shit

>tfw no gf

i have to show this pic to my barber, but it's an all white family owned biker barbershop so I'm safe

NEVER get your hair done by a female except if you are female you fucking dumbass

I used to live in the Caribbean and took this picture to my barber.

who /Caesar/ here?

>short hair for the man with no hair
Honestly all these short cuts are just for you balding people.

Thick hair or bust.

Is that why you're not living there anymore

Same

you may have autism :)

Something simple like this, with my sides at about an inch is generally what I like

only look good if you are already handsome

t. Me, and all of the models with a manbun would be handsome regardless of their hair

I have a piece of shit cowlick in the front of my hair that I cant do anything with, I turn it into this kinda fauxhawk thing. Seems to work ok.

Oh yeah, let me just get nice luscious hair, OH WAIT... MY HAIR IS FUCKING THIN AS SHIT.

Messy fringe

#2 on the sides. A little length on top. Tapered neck.

Been getting the same haircut every 4 weeks for 2 years now

Why do you retards think you have the upper hang in anything?

your comment is as retarded as "Red-flags" thread in r9k, you're a person browsing Veeky Forums, chances that no one gives a shit about your socially awkward ass/opinion.

Because literally all of then are uneducated?

What is a "fuck boy"?

If you use the term nu male unironically I can garuntee you are just some impotent /pol/tard and not a girl

HY got shilled too much, so now a bunch of faggots wear it.

It used to be cool like 5 years ago but now it has numale baggage.