>186cm
>87kgs
>18

another angle

whats my bf%?

tfw i know u

>176cm
>74kg
Around 3.5years of gym alongside my hobbys.
Sorry about the style of the pic,its taken solely on purpose to be sent to girls.

who dis.

hot as fuck, i aint complaining

mirin hard.

do you go to active life?

Last time posting in cbt till December.

One month in, what to improve on?
Should I keep bulking?
Haven't tried hitting ORM
Incline 145 lbs
Flat 160 lbs
Dead lift 200 till next week
Don't squat

I'll stop posting my shitty body now

gear? Numbers?

You look good lad, what has your weight gain/loss looked like?

Bulk scary skeletal

Traps falling behind.
Chest fat as fuck.
Fucking natty progress.

Alright, I hope more people reply.
Got class now so will be responding later. Small rant, girls are retarded. One of my friends called me brolic

natty man, been thinking about getting on test A LOT recently.

first year went 79-102kgs then cut to 84. second year bulked to 95 then cut to 78. now im at 87 after cut lean bulking.

stats are 100 x 3 bench 180 x 3 deadlift. cant squat cause of knee reco

Damn dude, I'm your height and I'm just too scared to bulk up that far, I always pussy out when I get too fat, cant even get above 90 tbqh. You've given me motivation though

ill find my first year before after when i get home in a few mins. got very fat but made good gains

here we are, dates are off by a few months, i think it was close to ~7 months inbetween pics but i don't remember.

Fuark mirin
Bulkin atm so I look neither here nor there
179cm, 81 kg

time lifting? height weight? thicc.

cock ball torture?

Kinda old pic (about 5-6 months ago), but thats the last one I have

>tfw no friends to take pics of me

strong genetics, looking fairly slim though, height weight?

>18
>87
Looking fucking great man

Yeah, I never liked looking "too bulky" my aim is a little bigger than brad pitt mode

5'8 (inb4 memes), around 135 lbs

~8-10% would be my guess

what a shame, @ 200lb lean you'd look thicc son

78kg around 16%BF
Should i just cut to 10%BF and then lean bulk or bulk right now?

Lame back pic

if i was you i'd bulk now, you got very little muscle mass by the looks of it

Thanks, but reaching 200 lb with that bodyfat would require TONS of juice

Unforunately we can only pick 2 out of:
>lean
>big
>natty

mmm if you're genetically lean and thin it'd probably take a strong 5+ years of lifting and dieting to hit 200 lean, still achievable though.

I recognise that phone

You look 19 to me

> 6'6" 165
> Lift 3 years
> 6'7" 235
> Injury in April, take 4-5 months off
> Lose 25 lbs muscle, gain it back as fat

I've been back at it 6 weeks or so eating at maintenence. Hoping to bulk to 260+ starting this week. Realize I look like shit but hopefully a strong bulk and steady cut next spring help me out.

Thoughts? Rates? I know my abs need severe work, I fell for the no abs meme.

Post more sexy jaw.

Age when you started?

6'1 175

Started at 18, 22 now.

At 5'8 it's impossible to hit 200 lbs lean without serious juice, maybe at 5'11 it might be possible if you also have a wide frame

Damn, serious manmore potential, just don't overdo the bulk and do a shit ton of volume and you should look sick after a cut

2 months
Bench 95x5 -> 140x5
Deadlift 135x5 -> 235x5
Squat 95x5 -> 175x6
OHP 50x5 -> 85x6

5'9 180

6'0" 155lbs

Good lift progress but eat more

uuuuuuummmmmmmmm got anymore revealing pics?

19, 5'11ish 178lbs
bench/250x3 squat/315x4

looking good man

Not at the moment...you just have to thirst trap the sluts on snapchat every now and then ;^)

Work your core and you'd be a god

I agree with if you had abs you would look aesthetic as fuck

thanks bros, my abs are average, wasn't flexing in the first pic but they don't really stand out anyways lol

I lift for him.

Stay gay, Veeky Forums.

Sick breh...welcome to the club you made it will be delivering Asian qt3.14 gf to your house to cook your tendies

Rate me. One month cutting many to go.

youd be drowning in pussy if you werent a manlet

'Mirin hard, hope to look this good when I start putting on some weight.

I think you both can bulk more, I mean unless you're just training solely for aesthetics then idk.

Good shit boys keep it up.

This is my first time posting in a CBT, don't have an old pic but I'm 6'2 and was about 220 lbs before. I've cut down to 160 and am stuck, should I just start bulking already? I've been at 160 for almost a month now. Also bf% estimate?

5'9" 163lbs

Can yall bless me with a bodyfat percentage estimate?

nice m8, routine?

Another angle

There's something wrong with your face, are you sure you're human

extra terrestrial gains family

i did a brosplit for the first year: chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders, legs. very high volume (like 5x exercises x3-4 sets for each bodypart). made decent gains.

years 2-present of lifting ive done push pull legs with a focus on high volume.

strong genetics and very lean, if i were you id do a moderate bulk, try gain maybe a kilo a month and see where you sit after 6 months

I see where you're coming from mate but my abs are poorly defined as is. I want to cut to shredded currently and then lean bulk from that point very slowly.

5'11" 165lbs
I've been lifting for around 2 years now. Used to be rolled shoulder mode, WoW degenerate. Thanks fit.

6'3 ~205lbs

will never be aesthetic crew

5'8" 165ish mainly do calisthenics
Sorry for poverty camera

you look awesome brah

Thanks friend

5'8, 164
1/2/3/4 basically (hit 1 pla8 ohp and 3 pla8 squat for reps, max 220 bench and 395 dl)

Lifting for 3 years now

mirin but i feel like ur core isnt thick enough for ur torso and legs

5'11, about 160 lbs

nice 3D delts

Nice progress! Time between photos? Routine?

How tall are you?

Should I continue cutting or start bulking?

I already lost around 10 kg and I wanted to have a good base before beginning a clean bulk

Can I make it?

i am drowning in pussy. soz

I'm also having trouble deciding when to stop cutting. Feels like 16-17%bf might be too fat to start bulking again, but I guess it depends on how comfortable you are being fat?

I overbulked big last time. Don't see the point of going full GOMAD+7SCOOPS+CALORIE INJECTIONS when you're natty. As long as I can increase my lifts properly, that's enough. So I will definitely try to do a leaner bulk this time, and adjust it if I need to.

i'd cut a bit more. what are ur stats

I'm a total novice when it comes to strenth training - I've started ICF 5x5 right now with accessory lifts

Stats for 5x5 with warm-up:

Bench: 65 kg
OHP: 35 kg
Deadlift: 95 kg
Squat: 65 kg

Weak.

do a super slow cut. youre weak enough that u can continue to get strong quick. desu at this point i wouldnt worry about bulking or cutting, ingrain good eating habits (i.e. make a habit of eating wholesome food and lots of meat) and just focus on lifting more weight each session

As I'm also a student I started preparing meals in order to stow worrying about loosing time and minimalise temptations.

500 grams of meat, 100 grams of rice and ~~ 300 grams of veggies, all per day. During one cooking session I make enough food for 4 days. Gonna tweak it in the nearest future, but I had to start somewhere.

am I getting too fat? I want to bulk until I look respectable after cutting, I don't wanna half ass it and get subpar results, but then again I don't want to cut for 2 years and have saggy fat piece of shit skin hanging. what do?

Pics like this inspire me to get leaner. Mirin bro.

ty bro

3 years, 5'7" 165lbs
5rm
Squat: 315 lbs
Dl 355
Dumbbell ohp 80lb dbs
Dumbbell bench 90lb dbs

Thanks brehs you guys look solid.

Lmao

Still DYEL, but proud of what I achieved so far. Started at 60kg at 180cm. Now 68kg 1 year later

Just started a new job tho thats physically very demanding, and I my workouts are suffering under it. Wat do?

Is your dick 20cm?

Same why is the battery cover still off? Good build solid upper body balanced core, you swimming or surfing to get those triceps?

Where my dyelbros at

More mass or nah

5'6 158lbs 3 years lifting natural

I fucking hate my life and only look forward to lifting and going to sleep,

at least I've gained 15lbs the past 3 months

roast me

no chest

>I fucking hate my life and only look forward to lifting and going to sleep,
tfw