Anyone got one of these?

Anyone got one of these?

Seems a decent way to get some nutrients

What? A blender? Yeah I have one

I guess it would be good if you're on a bulk, although I'm not sure what for.

Drinking calories is one of the dumbest things you can do while cutting, though.

>Eating fruit and vegetables for calories

Bro no you drink for vitamins and nutrients

lolwut?

Erm, I was going to put Big Macs and full fat cream in my blender so fuck you

Are you too lazy to chew?
"Unlike everyday juicers and blenders, the NutriBullet completely breaks down ingredients in to their most nutritious, most absorptive state!"
Their statement is just bullshit, just clever marketing. We are perfectly able to digest our food without using blenders.

It's not about chewing. It is about convenience. It is far easier to throw 5/6 fruit and vegetables into a blender and drink it over a morning.

Well, then buy one. Nutritional it's no difference.
For me it's inconvenient to clean it up afterwards.
And you still have to peel and cut the fruits.

Not really. All you have to peel are bananas and oranges. Everything else just throw in there

What about seeds, stones?

It doesn't matter if you blend it. I put whole apples and peeled organges in there. Seeds and nuts get wrecked by the blades and just blends in to the drink you've made.

Go for the magic bullet instead of the nutribullet. It's literally the same thing except the nutribullet has an extra branding and some books with recipes... made in the same factory etc but it's half the price.

I've got one. It's pretty good. Good with frozen fruits (cheaper) and the fact that they are hard and frozen doesn't make a difference to how well it blends.

Good for protein shakes too if you like to add a banana or something or you use too many scoops that it doesn't mix well with a shaker.

Easy AF to clean. Just blast it under the water and everything comes off.

Protip: Add unflavored whey to every drink you make. Even if it's grapes and spinach or whatever. It gives you a good consistency and adds protein without even realizing.

Also good for sweet potato.

Or you could just eat the fucking fruit

Apple seeds are poisonous senpai, start pulling those out

I'm sure he'll be fine as long as he doens't eat 10 apples per smoothie x 10 sets

I'm assuming cyanide accumulates over time, and a few months of apple seeds a few times a week will probably start making him feel shitty. I have no knowledge of cyanide poisoning pathophysiology however

A quick Google search says about 20 apple cores (200 seeds) is a lethal dose for a 70kg man. So over the course of a few months, it makes sense that the guy could get sick

it doesn't accumulate over a long time. just like the mercury we get from fish doesn't accumulate over long time periods.

I have one. Don't listen to all the retards saying "just eat the fucking fruit lol" meanwhile they're making protein shakes on the daily.

JUST EAT THE PROTEIN U FUCKING MONGS

OP its really good I make mixed berry juices as well as incorporating peaches bananas kiwis and veggies like kale and celery(go real easy on the celery).

Or you could hop off his nuts.

I have a juicer machine. You'll want to make vegetable juice with that thing for optimum nutrients. Fruits are full of sugar.