Who's staying home on halloween? and why?

who's staying home on halloween? and why?
>don't have a social life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha0AiIqLEss
youtube.com/watch?v=7qC2vAqTE2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me because
this

likewise

got sloppy drunk last night got into a fight, not gonna drink for a while

Gonna dress as a gopnik for my Russian class for extra credit.

Me because

A) I don't seek social validation from the proletariat
B) already gf

If u party on Halloween to fuck bitches more power amigo

If you're a delusional numale who puts thought and or effort into dressing up just Kys

Country doesnt know what Halloween is so their is no need to go out

i work on tuesday, so i'm not going out.

I'm sick :(

Adults don't celebrate Halloween here besides taking their kids trick-or-treating.

Where the fuck are you faggots that Halloween is holiday of partying?

hhaha, kek, you lucky dog. I am a russian who grew up in a foreign nation, who never had the chance for this and from time to time I am thinking of coming out of the closet (to that of a gopnic), and just purchasing an adidad suit, with one of them weird caps, some sunflower seeds and just trying to squat somewhere while speaking angry russian at passerbies.

my blood, it calls for me.

Me ebcause I don't like going out

I refuse to contribute to the further Americanization of my country and our culture.

>going out tonight with friends for club halloween night

>spending the 31st with gf watching horror movies

>tfw hate my existence

have fun lifting for me ;_;

>inb4 but muh samhain

Halloween as it exists today is an entirely American invention.

What foreign nation?

netherlands, I intergrated pretty well. Even have most of the dutch values, but some days I just look at the russians still in the homelands squatting and playing hard bass, or just being generally brutish, and I wish to be one of them, because I am jelly.

I figured I'd be squatting on my desk blaring hardbass when the professor comes in. My friend is planning to do the same so I won't look too autistic. Are sun flower seeds a must have?

No friends. Gf is stuck working. Gonna sit on the stoop with a mask on handing out candy.

Fuark being a gopnik sounds so fun

>going to go see mum and maybe some friends afterwards
>wife busy all day until 10pm so no point trying to make time
alas, woe is me

It would be foreign folklore bullshit either way

Kinda, but I think you can alternate between them, and some booze, preferably strong vodka. Dont forget the weird dress shoes and the weird hat with it as well.

also listen to these to get into the mood

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha0AiIqLEss
youtube.com/watch?v=7qC2vAqTE2E

(though I kinda wonder about the russian hardbass scene, these things are just kinda basic I think)

Would one of us having a black eye fit the stereotype even more?

Yea it does, as I am getting more muscle, and more test, more of it starts to feel appealing to me. The cold climate probably prompts russians to be gopnics without having above average amount of muscle mass.

Yes, that would make it look more authentic I think.

God, I wish I was there with you user. I could even shout russian profanities with you.

I wish you were here too. We'll probably just be squatting saying cyкa и пиздeц или иди нa хyй until we look autistic

Im gonna lift hard for you user

Me because I got knee surgery a few days ago and I am unable to walk further than 10 meters.

Gonna order some food, pizza most likely, and grind World of Warships until late at night, then fall into a depressive coma of sorts while I ponder my life choices.

I got invited to several parties, but I'm also behind on a lot of homework and have to work for a good chunk of the day. I might have to stay in just to get everything done.

are none of you fuckers employed?

is anyone employed? Am I the only one on earth still working? Literally everyone I know is gonna be out partying, how the fuck do these shitlords pay their bills? All over snapchat its fucking party party party every night. Jesus christ.

Daddys money days when.

I'm a student, so no I'm not working yet.
>yes parents are paying for my university

College

>no social life
>poor
>live in bumfuck nowhere
>ugly

Companies have Halloween parties too, bro (assuming your company is big enough to have culture), we just have them on Thursday or Friday night instead of the weekends, from 7pm to 9 or 10pm instead of past midnight, and we drink / socialize responsibly instead of hoping to finger bang some drunk 19 year old. Everyone still dresses up though

It's just what happens when you get older; people get into long term relationships, lose interest in hard parties, and sloots and Chads who can't act appropriately at company events get fired.

Pious Christian man reporting

I stay in every year

>implying it costs that much to party

I work and go to school, it's not that difficult to party late at night at someone's house and wake up early the next morning.

Girlfriend and I are staying home because I'd rather spend time with her than go out and get fucked. Also I have an aircraft flight mechanics exam in two days I really need to study for. Life of an aerospace engineer.

Even if I had a social life I have various exams so I can't do much.

How long has it been since you guys hugged a girl?

(family doesn't count)

If you're meaning real life and not just pretend for lolz, but just in Russia I think it isn't.
At least in my parts of Slavlands (Poland). They basically cultural equivalent of black thugs in US.

Some time in august I think

I don't know why I can't make friends at school.

in march i kissed on, does that count to?

nice dub dubs (kek is with you)

I've been doing homebrew stuff on my vita for the past few days so I'm probably going to do more of that. I also have to work tonight so my weekend is actually pretty busy!

never
and thats including family

I have class on Halloween till 9. I usually get home at about 10. What a joke. Before that, I work all day. The next day I'll have to open so Ill have to go to bed early.

Fuck this guys. Full time work isnt as bad as I thought it was going to be, but mixed with class and homework Im getting burnt out.

March. Whew.

Was finally invited to a Halloween party at a girl apartment, friends told me to go as Clark Kent because I'm the "jacked" dude in my social circle. I'm genuily Happy Veeky Forums. We are all gonna make it.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET A SOCIAL CIRCLE REEEEEEEEe

asking for a friend of course

Thursday, I went to college and said hi to some friends. Yesterday no Uni and today I have a halloween party so I guess I'll hug somebody there.

Man...why'd you have to ask that? I didn't realize it had been over a year until just now. Why can't I be allowed to forget about how lonely I am?

Poo in the loo detected

Are you a male over the age of 12? Do you want to wear a costume?

If you answered 'yes' to both these questions please kys.

fuck guys should I go to the party

I'm so nervous this is like the first social event I've ever been to

I don't know what to do

All these butt hurt losers posting things like

>Halloween is for children
>my values don't align with Halloween
>if you like having fun kys

Why can't you all just admit that you have no fun friends and no one to get dressed up with? If you put as much effort into other parts of your life as you do with these excuses then maybe you'd be going to a Halloween party tonight instead of sitting alone posting on 4chinz.

Of course you should go, user.

Don't be nervous, just think of it like practice.

>be me
>no social life
>work, gym, home
>good looking though, have a couple girls interested and flirting at every opportunity at all times
>............

So yeah, I'm assuming I'll be home alone this halloween.

I gotta pack cuz I'm flying to japan the next morning.

halloween isnt a thing where i live anyway

i literally made out with a sloot who hooked up with 4 other guys that night.

I feel disgusted and ashamed

I am broke af and saving my money for when my personal sloot arrives from the US next week. Hopefully she will be worth the sacrifice.

>bemoaning a rest day

Ehh, tee bee aych my muscles swell the most after a rest day (or two). This week I did 5 straight days of intense ~40 minutes in the gym after work, a mix of weight machines, dumbells and barbells. I'm not touching a thing this weekend, gonna bank two days of growth whilst I eat about 1000 calories above my TDEE both days. Going to be noice and swole and eager for the gym on monday, can't wait senpai.

7 years

Thanks for reminding me

June 15th, 2011.

Monday, thanks Tinder.

Im fucking sick, I already missed 2 halloween parties and I cant even go to the motherfucking gym

>unironically watches Nadeshot

any costume ideas for not sweating too much in a club?

Pre-roid Zyzz

Anyone here planning on getting some candy to commence winter bulk? I've been cutting for the last couple of months and feel like cheating on Halloween

wait till you get a job, its near impossible

In march I think, fucked amp chick

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I never had a candy since the last year even though I'm bulking hard. Stay strong user

Candy is like the worst bulking food ever, if not the worst food in general. It has no nutritional value whatsoever

fucking hell
How?

>wife is busy until 10pm
Do I even need to say it

Let me guess, florida? You fucking indians are the worst. Can't wait for Trump to deport you all. MAGA

I am not desirable.

Playing rugby last week...score try. Get tackled as I score...break ankle. Fwb is coming to look after me and cook dinner.

KEK

this is why I cant leave fit

>Don't have a social life absolutely 0 friends but cat

How did I fuck up so hard in life?

Said the neckbeard on the malaysian fish farming website

Are you ugly? I'm pretty ugly, but I still get hugs from some girls.......I think they just feel bad for me, but i don't care. I still enjoy being touched by the opposite sex.

I avoid women when possible, im super serious and Id imagine I scare them, im 6'3 with resting bitch face

Lets swap lives.

I want to be there, I have friends who want to hang out all the time, even a nice girl that wants to come over to chill.

But I keep saying no or cancelling my plans, I just want to be left alone, I dont want to deal with people and their bullshit. I just want to focus on my goals

I'm ugly, yeah.

I'm a Saami so I look like a blonde/blue Asian Hybrid.

last month at a fitness expo. :D felt good still enjoying the memory of it..

12.5 hours ago
>tfw qt3.14 grill I have a crush on also likes me
>tfw making it

Go. Even just to say you did it but you can leave early if you want to as well.

I'm going to a large Dia De Los Muertos party tonight. I'm basically getting drunk with a bunch of Mexican gang members.

So you fall in love
So you end up in a relationship
So you want to spend the rest of your life with her
So you dedicate everything to make her happy
Then she leaves you
And so you'll end up crying on Veeky Forums
Saying that lifting is the only reason you havent killed yourself yet

Dont mind me just projecting the bullshit of my life on anybody that likes a girl

I'm between friends groups, leaving behind quite a few losers and sjw types, making some new and better friends with similar goals.
Both sets invited me to their party tonight.
Awkward.

>Mexican gang members.

Top kike
You're gonna get your head cut off with a chainsaw, buddy.

at least cum inside a spanish girl before you die, man.

>Oldfag still spending time on a mongolian rug trading forum
>college kids going out on halloween

Fuck off gramps

What about distant relatives?

To everyone ITT going out for the first time, some quick pointers:

1. DO NOT DRINK TOO MUCH
This has been the downfall of many a social outcasts. They try to make up not going out as much by drinking an inordinate amount of alcohol, and it always ends with them ruining their night. Drink, but don't get plastered. We all know when you get offered that "one more drink" that will send you over the edge. Don't do it

2. Please dance
Unless you're in a black club nobody will care if you're a white dude looking afool while dancing. Get weird, make your own style and don't be afraid to flaunt it. People laughing at you? Who cares, you're there to have fun, and if you're having fun it doesn't matter

3. Make small talk, but don't get too detailed on your hobbies
Nobody cares about what anime you watch at a normie party. If someone asked specifically about the hobby you like (e.g., what's your favorite anime?) go HAM but don't start that conversation

(Cont because idk the post size limit)

>tfw spending the day with my qt "lesbian" friend

i keep forgetting to buy condoms

pls dont rape a lesbian user