How do you guys make healthy food enjoyable?

How do you guys make healthy food enjoyable?

What are some "tricks" I can use to help me start on healthy food and eventually cut it out? Fruits? Honey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjiL5W7l_7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What are some "tricks"
Have you tried not being a little bitch?

Find shit you like. I love me some chicken and some oats.

Focus on the healthy things you do like and don't absolutely hate and try lots of new and healthy things. Also realize that your tastes have been altered by too much fat, salt and sweetness if you eat junk and that they will adjust if given time. Honey is just as sweet and caloric as sugar. You can use moderate amounts of fruit to wean yourself off candy though.

Eating healthy is something you do for yourself and often it just takes maturity to choose the food that is good for you over and over until your tastebuds adjust.

If you're used to eating junk and fast food and sugary drinks, regular healthy food probably isn't going to taste very good for some time. Your taste palette has to adjust back down to normal after getting flooded with greasy shit and sugar for years. Eventually you'll start to like it, though. You may have to force yourself to east some stuff until you start to like it, though. This is where not being s little bitch comes in handy.

cut out all added sugar

i did it and now even almonds taste sweet.

1. Buy tasty stuff that isn't full of sugar
2. Cook whatever needs cooking
3. Throw it all into a salad bowl along with some leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables and whatever else is healthy but not that tasty on its own
4. Eat

It's not that hard.

Hot sauce and things that pack a punch with flavor. Lots of spices, herbs ect.

I put Siracha on hard boiled eggs and avocados.

just look at people who DON'T eat healthy foods

You know shit like a burrito with chicken, beans, peppers, onions, corn, salsa and cheese is healthy right?

Healthy doesn't mean a big bowl of lettuce with celery on the side. Stop eating sugar, avoid salty processed foods, watch your calories, and try to hit the macronutrient count that you need. That's how you eat healthy.

I put sweet chilli sauce on everything. Tastes amazing even with tuna. I literally look forward too chicken and rice or tuna and pasta etc

monosodium glutamate, assuming you don't have seizure disorder. not making that mistake again lmao

>monster energy zero ultra
>my fucking sides

Best advice in this thread.

chicken tenders + greens

Got to change your mind. Food that is good for the body will taste "bad" to people used to eating trash. Got to get used to the new tastes. Ask yourself whats more important: a supersized value meal with a coke, or health and fitness?

In most countires 200ml of Monster Zero Is 2cals.

Stop eating any foods with sugar in; everything else will taste sweeter.

Food is fuel, faggot. You realize that what you put in your body will dictate how you look and feel. That's how you go about eating the right food.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjiL5W7l_7k

Are you eating for the tasty mouth carnival or to fuel your body? Do you value your food taste or your health more? Do you want to change more than you want to stay the same?

Changing your taste takes time unless you are hardcore and can ditch processed food, especially sugar in a full-out effort, like smokers going cold turkey. That way is quickest but it's hard.

Otherwise, make strides to change your eating consciously, choosing health over taste and quit looking for tricks and shortcuts. Except for occasional fruit treats, there really aren't many.

If you're really the type of dickhead that doesn't find any healthy foods palatable you should just suck it up and eat foods you don't like. What are you 6 years old? Suck it up you gaping vagina.

Learn how to cook, give yourself time to adjust

Thanks champ ur super hardcore

You're welcome dipshit. Stay small and unmotivated

Follow everyone's advice on not being a bitch and focusing on foods you enjoy or don't hate. I recommend you buy the following:
Bacillus clausii
Nutritional yeast
Pysillium and/or Chia seeds
Oats.

The chia seeds and pysillium create a stable environment where it can grow. The yeast and oats feed the bacillus, and lastly, the bacillus changes your microbiome for the better. You can buy the bacillus at any drug store. You can add yakult too, if you want, for dat dere extra symbiotic power.