/dnp/

>'Lethal' DNP diet pills still on sale despite crackdown, BBC finds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37789191

That explains why DNPUK went down

Weird though how someone dies taking their FIRST dose

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37789191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>His mother Sharon Ayres, said: "Why would people still want to take it anyway, whether they think there is a safe dose, because there isn't a safe dose?"

COS WE WANNA GET SHREDDED YOU STUPID BINT

It's weird though how some pills are being vastly overdosed, that's money out of the sellers pocket

>dnp is the only time being underdosed is better than having your dealer hook you up

how fast does DNP work and does it burn fat or muscle? I have 25 pounds left to lose and they're pretty stubborn and i just want it over with, i've already lost 50. also how much would do you eat on dnp?

You'll lose a bit regardless of how you eat, you could lose 10lbs in a month, worst case scenario

>implying ANY of the faggots here who take DNP have ever gotten shredded.

You're all fatties with no willpower hoping for a shortcut.

how bad is the loose skin?

10lbs in a month isn't a huge loss

I can't speak for people who have lost more in a shorter period

lost 17lbs in 30 days i only cycled 250 and it had me sweating my ass off. had to throw away my sheets and pretty much sleep butt naked

i should mention i only did it for 10 days

I got DNP for the first time 13 days ago.

I take 500mg in the morning and 250mg at night. I am constantly sweating bullets. I wake up during the night in a puddle of my own sweat. It's winter. People see me wiping sweat on my face at school and wonder how I'm sweating in forty degree Fahrenheit weather. The DNP gives me a huge appetite and carb cravings. Some days I take amphetamine just to give me energy and make me feel less hungry. Some days I also smoke cigarettes to suppress my appetite. I live in a constant burning inferno.

Release me from this hell.

>I take 500mg in the morning and 250mg at night
that's too much

hey bro thats way too much for 24hr period slow down to 250mg in morning and 250mg at night.

try an ECA stack to curve hunger and for energy

I am incredibly obese. I'm 5'11 185lbs so it seems like a suitable dose.

I take aspirin and caffeine often but I can't get ephedrine. It's really not working though

>I'm 5'11 185lbs
that's not too bad

you don't want to lose weight too quickly anyway due to loose skin

>incredibly obese
>5'11 185
Incredibly retarded*

Ofc this is bait tho. No one uses Veeky Forums but not google

just because you put your height and weight in a calculator and it says you're overweight instead of obese doesn't mean anything. The bmi is designed that way to not hurt peoples feelings. But trust me, I have a huge stomach that needs to be taken care of

bmi is measured that way to measure populations with very few data, and it's very accurate and useful for that purpose.
The only accurate data that can tell you how fat someone is, is bf%, and most tests for it are unreliable.
just post pic

>Weird though how someone dies taking their FIRST dose

Well, there are always the idiots who want to get slim 10x faster, so surely the way to do that quickly is to take 10x as much on the first try.

But even for those that follow the instructions, there's no telling what gotchas your own metabolism has in store for you. Maybe there's some variation in your liver enzymes that slows metabolism. Maybe you've got a subtle mitochondrial dysfunction that will show up for the first time when exposed to DNP.

I lost ~12 lbs in 2 weeks on 250 a day, and my lifts stayed the same. If you keep your diet up and keep your dose low you won't lose much muscle

>Maybe there's some variation in your liver enzymes that slows metabolism

that would only affect your rate of buildup. As long as you did what EVERYONE tells you to and you keep a low dose for a while

>Maybe you've got a subtle mitochondrial dysfunction that will show up for the first time when exposed to DNP.

IANAD but I am a biology nerd and there's really no possible dysfunction that would cause DNP to suddenly be too strong or kill you. Your ATP synthesis is already as efficient as possible and the mechanism of DNP is so simple that no pathway could really fuck it up.

The only danger of DNP is that it's metabolites can build up cause their half life is longer than the DNP itself and that's what you have immune reactions to.

>bought fron dinitro last week
>guy was really nice during the whole transaction
>says I'll get my shipment in a weeks time guaranteed
>today makes 1 week
>still not here

I just want to get shredded

are you in the US? if so just buy Bronkaid

It's been ages since I used DNP
I probably still have some left

is it still effective even though it's a few years old?

are there any other ways to test your dnp?

I think mines bunk but it dyes shit piss yellow and is highly flammable, Do I just up dosage if I'm not feeling anything at 500mg?

if you just started, wait. Takes at most like 3 days to get fully saturated.

>cute blonde browses fit and buys dnp thinking it'll drop her weight
>dies painfully after first dose

Woah it can kill you, has a lethal dose, low chance to give you cataracts, is an industrial herbicide, AND explosive?

Must be good shit

The sides are unpleasant

teenage girls taking the whole bottle in one dose to get skinny for prom are fucking morons and would not have made it into adulthood anyway

Its been about a year since I've looked at /dnp/, do we not post the pastebins or sources anymore?

Summers over user, unless you're in Australia its not cutting season.

All the sources there are outdated

Psychologically, buyers tend to favour dealers with the stronger dosage as they think they're greater greater effectiveness and value. And DNP in bulk is so cheap that it costs the sellers nothing to top up each dose. Market share and mass production is where the profit is, not the mere cost per cap.

>If you keep your diet up

What do you mean by this? Calories? Or quality of food? How many calories are you eating a day?

I did 2 days on 750 on the one DNP cycle I did just to finish it off. I was drenched in sweat all day, my clothes were wet, it was generally shit.

Why the fuck would you ever do that consistently? I lost a pound a day on 200, 1.5 on 400. Small amount of lethargy on 200, sweaty and more lethargic on 400. Sides that can tolerated. How fucking fat are you that you'd subject yourself to 750 regularly?

>Do I just up dosage if I'm not feeling anything at 500mg?

This is how you idiots fucking die.

Never up the dosage until you are through your first week if it's your first time taking it.

I'm waiting for my DNP to come in, and I'll be doing my first cicle of probably 200mg ED for 4-5 weeks.

From everything I've read such dose is effective with very manageable sides, but could anyone who did a prolonged cycle on this dose tell me exactly how/what they felt? Will I be really dripping sweat and drenching my t-shirt while watching movies with my girl on the couch or walking around downtown?

Any input appreciated

wait a few days, it has to build up in your blood.

Ah yes, grieving mothers.
Often a source of irrefutable logic.

>Implying running DNP in the winter isn't superior in every way

the half life of dnp is over 24 h. i think its closer to 36 or something so the dose in your body will keep on ramping up. you really should find a dnp calculator and adjust your dose or youre going to die like those dumb hoes that down a whole bottle because they feel like they need more or its not working.

>doesn't say how much they took
currently on my 2nd week of 500mg ED (after a test period of 3 days for 250mg ED)
It can get unbearable at times but just drink enough water.

Did you take 500mg every day? or make adjustments for half life

Nobody posts DNP results here so they can post in CBT and claim natty, which technically they are since DNP is not anabolic

500mg ED on Day 4. That's adjusted for half life (didn't compute it, but my source told me that's the safe zone of results and safety)
I only get comfortable when the temperature is at least 10c, 20c+ and it feels like the middle of summer.

Doesn't this mean that by taking 200mgs each day it'll ramp up to 400mgs? Eventually going back to 200mg and then back to 400mgs? Then is the fat loss from taking 200mgs of dnp after being ramped up by a consecutive day of consume greater than the first day, which would count with only 200mgs? Basically what i'm saying is that is taking 200mgs for consecutive days essentially have the fat burning effect of 400mgs of dnp actually?

If u want to burn off 10lbs of organs 2 weeks is good

>Basically what i'm saying is that is taking 200mgs for consecutive days essentially have the fat burning effect of 400mgs of dnp actually?
Nope
It will remove your glycogen in 3 days. Basically like entering keto. You'll feel like shit. You will notice on the scale that lost 5-10 lbs then the weight loss will stop. You will see progress after a week after your body dumps the excess water weight. You're actually losing fat but the body is storing water (a byproduct of the metabolism of fat) for a few days before adjusting.

I am 5'11 185lbs.

My father is consistently telling me that I eat too much and that I need to lose weight. He says I'll never get married at this size. My father is much fatter than me but he's always telling me that I eat too much, that I eat all his money, and that I'll always be alone
It is definitely more tolerable in winter.
What's the weather like around you?

Just don't go above 750mg brahs. If you're a manlet 500mg should be your upper limit.

Oh go fuck yourself daddy is mean. I cut from 5'10 195 to 160 no DNP involved since July. It was fucking easy. I just stopped eating as much.

You sound like a weak willed piece of shit, I guarantee you'll put the weight back on.

Also move the fuck out of your parent's house. How old are you?

Don't be mean

Getting thinner is the first step to improving everything else

>Being so undisciplined and fat fuck you need DNP to cut

I understand guys taking roids to get huge, but you guys are real faggot lmao

Hope you enjoy your permanent organ damage

>I lost a pound a day on 200

Bullshit

>Hope you enjoy your permanent organ damage
this happens if you overheat because of overdosing. Hope you enjoy other people getting an edge and you'll never, EVER now about it.

Needing to abuse DNP to get thin just means you're gonna rebound up. Pointless and pathetic.

The faggots who can't cut without it should just do a couple grams and kill themselves. I used it once to cut from 12% to 8% in a couple weeks after doing the majority of my cut without anything else. Basically what most people* do.

*Does not include weak willed fat shits.

Yeah, I did. If you're not you have underdosed shit or you just fucking suck at everything and have shit genetics.

>never know? about it

It's pretty obvious when you're dying in hospital at age 55 because your organs are fucked m8

meanwhile the natty warrior is still lifting, because he's ALIVE

smart people who do their research and have the discipline to begin with do DNP with no damage. This is why it isn't for the fatty looking a shortcut. Discipline is still required with DNP else you literally die.
>when you're dying in hospital at age 55 because your organs are fucked m8
DNP kills your organ when you overheat, otherwise it has no effect on any organ. You sound jelly you can't get DNP.

>the natty warrior
DNP doesn't make you un-natty since it does not have any anabolic effect. Tren revokes your natty status because it has a slight anabolic effect.

>HE INGESTS LITERALLY INDUSTRIAL PESTICIDES TO LOSE BODYFAT WHEN HE COULD JUST EAT LESS FOR SLIGHTLY LONGER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>pesticide
Fungicide
>for slightly longer
>slightly
You can lose a pound a day on DNP while retaining muscle mass. You can lose a pound a WEEK without it while retaining muscle mass.

It's faster.
I'm 20. And no I don't put back weight on. Whenever I lose weight it's stayed off

>Saving some time by ingesting a toxic poison

You're fucking retards.

How much weight have you lost naturally then?

>some time
>1 week=1 day
>toxic poison
>implying there is a poison that is toxic
>implying Vitamin A isn't toxic when used at improper dosages
>what is Therapeutic Index
The last reason is why DNP can never be sold over the counter.

100 pounds, senpai. No DNP or steroids involved

I've taken DNP very recently lost like 15 pounds in 2ish weeks at 250 mg a day. Ill answer any questions you guys have.

>Be me
>Be in Australia
>Don't want to take this shit
>It's easier to get and less illegal than ephedrine
>mfw

I could be sitting around and feel warmer than normal for no apparent reason. I'm just sensitive to heat in general. This is why I'm too afraid of DNP.

who was your source?
height/weight?
starting bf% roughly?
any sides?
any supplementation?

On anything higher than a baby dose you WILL get insane craving for carbs. Its easy to slip and eat 2k calories of ice cream or w/e.

Is YB still shipping?

Can i email dinitro from my phone as long its a secure email?

Answer niggers, or at least point me somewhere for sources

Hook me up, senpai.

Reddit

Im not meming. Go to reddit for source talk

any1 kno domestic aus source...reddit got nothing

This is why we can't have nice things.

im doing 400mg ED 4 weeks, basically everything prolonged movement involved makes me sweat like hell, sleeping/being next to someone is impossible because you feel like you are in toaster and area of contact will sweat up, diarrhea, hungry, no energy, i have given up changing sheets because whats the point, build up dose is around 1000mg after 5 days, on 250mg its around 500mg, so its more tolerable i think

So you were a 300 pound fucking sack of lard before? That's a fucking riot.

Yeah you're gonna rebound. Maybe not all the way but you sure as fuck will pop back up 30-40 lbs bare minimum.

Your sad ass is sweating like a fucking pig for no reason.

How long can you go on 500mg without dying?

I hear you can do a full month on 250mg

Guys, I'm too much of an alcoholic (and a little bitch) to use DNP. Is there another thing I can use to get similar results (obviously not to anything near the same degree) that is safer to use?

Two kinds of anons use DNP.
The ones who actually research, post the pastebin and have probably been planning this for months.
And the fuckers like OP who probably don't know it exists.

Which is weird, because DNP is by far the scariest shit I've ever heard of on this board. At least roids can be corrected if you fuck up. DNP can't.

>a secure email?

/g/ would like a word with you.

Kek, we're in Aus. Nobody has this, roids or anything else. And if they do, there's a decent chance it's made in a garbage can in the shittest alley in Melbourne by the same guys making shard, and will kill you fast.

I've used DNP several times but roids I'm scares as shit of desu.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37789191

the fucking dumb bitch took too much, she knew, her fucking idiot mother knew that she bought these off the internet then bemoans the fact it killed her?

best thing that could happen to the fucking idiot, hope her cunt of a mother does the same

We don't know the dose she took, the pills could have been overdosed

I have zero sympathy for those two take a deadly poison to help their weight loss, yet do very little research and planning in regards to it. If you're going to do something risky, be careful about it.

I did 500 for about 3 months no problem

This has to be a lie

Not if he was a fat fuck and doesn't live anywhere warm

What even qualifies as fat enough that you can do 500mg for 3 months?

So fat that you'd NEED to?

probably not a lie, your body builds up tolerance.

so it's actually a waste of DNP and raises your risk of getting PN running it that long, but some people are retarded

any of you guys know anything about clen?
what happens if i up the clen? do i burn more calories naturally? orrr

Jesus, do your fucking research before you kill yourself. Research, plan, THEN buy you god damn morons.

your body does NOT build up a tolerance to DNP. That's why you can cruise on 250g for a long time and get the same effect.
DNP>clen if you're talking fat loss

he probably offset it by eating at maintenance.

All carbs most likely considering he's fat