See Veeky Forums it's not their fault!

See Veeky Forums it's not their fault!

Lived in a shitty apartment building, only places around were fast food places and a grocery store that didn't sell vegetables. If you don't own a car buying healthy food can be a chore especially for working families.

Salads are $7 because ingredient prep takes longer and the ingredients themselves have shorter shelf lives. A properly frozen and stored meat patty will literally last forever however most things you put in a salad become disgusting after being thawed.

It's pure basic economics. If you want a $1 salad you have to make it yourself.

>Why is a $7 salad made by someone more expensive than mass produced shit
I really hope im never put into a room with a big red button to blow up earth

because i would totally do it

>go to grocery store near me to buy some pasta one day
>out of curiosity decide to see for myself how true claims like OP's pic are
>vegetables of any sort are dirt cheap compared to fast food salads
>junkfood is stupid expensive in comparison
>and i live in burgerland

Also, i cant get a burger for a dollar anywhere.

Low demand for salads causes the price to be higher

High demand for burgers causes the price to go down

Its literally because you fat fucks eat burgers all the time and dont want salads. Fucking idiots.

>buy burger
>just eat the salad on the burger

Guys I think I just cracked the code here.

You could still get a 20 pound bag of rice from the nearest cheapo outlet, with olive oil/light butter and canned chicken and be set for most meals for more than a month though for like $30 dollars total $50 if you get nice rice or more chicken.

Why is meme mask man lecturing me on this?

Because this in anonymis message to goatppl stop listen to govern they sell u the burg the berg makes you big, conspiracy?

Goddamn capitalism made me do it.

attention all fatties, I am willing to lend you a months worth of salads, but in return you have to allow me to harvest your body fat.

conspiracy maybe but except none perhaps. perhaps fat simply put? perhaps lose eat wiegh less?

So just don't eat so goddamn much of it you fucking fatlogic brainwashed sea mammal.

That's hip

This. The food at McDonalds isn't ridiculously unhealthy in moderation. Not saying it is healthy but you won't get fat if you eat normal portions.

You can order all food online now. You sound like you're in a major metropolitan area, in which case even fucking Amazon (google Amazon Fresh) will same day deliver fresh groceries.

>Salads
>Implying I don't eat burgers all the time
>Implying I don't lift 3x times a week and hiit cardio everyday

Nobody gets fat by eating burgers, even if you eat them daily every meal. People get fat because they eat burgers, with a side of fries, an ice cream for dessert, a cola to drink and apart from moving their mouths they only move from the couch to the drive-thru taxi in a day.

this is such retarded logic. Yes a burger is cheap but one fucking burger is not going to keep you satisfied. Unless your stomach is the size of a pea but I don't think that applies to this fat logic.

Two sal-lads.

Lots of things are a chore for working families but if it's important, they find a way to do it. Whatever transportation takes them to work can take them to a cheap grocery.

keto

Not an American, but I could go to the store tomorrow morning and buy a week's worth of broccoli, sweet potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, for under 5€

The idea that eating healthy is expensive is a meme

>Rice
oh yeah, the pan you cook it in and the gas stove come free don't they?
>$1 cooked burger
no competition

i buy stacks of kale and spinach every week for about $10. thats $1.42/day on my morning salad of 50g kale and 50g spinach.

I hate anonymous

No one told them to squeeze out kids they couldn't afford

>BUT U GOTTA PAY FOR MUH BABIEZ

bro i live in the ghetto. im a college student and live on my own in an apt.
literally go to Vons and buy a weeks worth of groceries for like $60-80 of good food

>split a single burger with a friend
>low-calories, cheapest meal you'll ever eat

>not having a stove
>implying a cheap pan costs more than 20$
sometimes USA really seems like a third world country

>implying it isn't

>Low demand for salads causes the price to be higher
>High demand for burgers causes the price to go down
That's the opposite of how it works

>can buy a bag of spinach for $3.50 at Aldis

>BUT I GOTTA PREPARE IT

If you don't have the discipline to lose weight, you don't deserve it.

I just completed a 30 pound cut eating mcdicks every other day

Shit I was eating cookies and all kinds of shit

Just less of it lol

dude get the fuck out of here with your fucking stupid logic and all that making sense and shit

>Burger
>$1
Fucking where?

>anonews

Are we to blame?

Not when salads are perishable.

The gas station.

>The only salads are the shit from mcdonalds thats one part vegetable to three parts ranch dressing

Fat people are a disease and should be liquidated.

Give everyone the time needed to get down to a human size at TDEE -1000, and if they miss the deadline they get turned into dogfood or fertilizer or someshit.

Fair deal.

Failing that, start rewarding fit people with something...oh wait, looking better, raised self esteem, better and longer life, it's built in.

Fats live worse lives and choose that fate.
That's punishment enough in my book.

Fuck the haters. Maccas dollar menu is the best.

Theres one literally across the street from my gym

Lazy fuck

Fats need to learn2salad.

Twink

Go to the fukking grocery store you lazy fucks

2 Bags of lettuce: $5
Dressing: $3
Chicken: $8

10 salads for $16 you fat, lazy, fucking degenerate nerdy virgins. Holy fuck this place is so god damn pathetic. I'm going to do my best to intimidate the next teenaged skinny fuck at my gym in hopes he thinks twice about coming back and if I'm lucky it will be one of you virgin asians. Absolutely none of you are going to make it, except maybe some of the guys on /fraud/ who aren't total pussy farts

>dogfood
And give dogs a taste for humans?

Also, I couldn't feed my dog that shit.

>Dressings

Tell me how I know you're a fatass """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""bear mode"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Eating rice and chicken for a month sounds healthy

I am gonna be one of these fucks.
Sriracha. Sweet, spicy, nice flavor enhancer. Barely anything bad in it and lower fat/calorie than any dressing out there.

Brown rice aint shit, lentils are god tier and cheap as fuck
>missing out on 27g of proteins per 100

Also Sardines are very cheap and higher in protein than tuna, also you can eat oats+ whey for breakfast and dinner, eggs if you can afford as well.

I do not understand the fatties meme, I lost about 30 kg of fat in 6 months without eating a single plate of salad.

Yes, 200 calories of mono and polyunsaturated fat is going to be the tpiping point that decides if you're shredded or fat

Want me to tell you how I know you look like shit irl?

It literally isn't by definition

> low demand for salads means we can't mass produce it
> engineering a $5 million dollar machine to make a few salads is not cost effective, especially when salads are perishable

> high demand for burgers means McDonald's can have an entire factory dedicated for producing McDoubles across all of its franchises
> their pattys aren't even that perishable

wendy's "$1" (it's more like $1.49 where I live) menu has both salads and burgers for the same price. You could also buy a head of lettuce for like 2 something or a $7 burger from one of those shit-eating joints in california

triggered my autismo got dam 7/10

The mcdonalds salads are awful as well, just buy some actual food

>powerlifters should be turned to dogfood because some twink on Veeky Forums thinks so
Literally kill yourself

Eating 1$ fast food burgers instead, yeah so much better for you

how does 10 salads for $16 dollaridoos beat 10 burgers for $10 dollarinos checkm8 sweetheart

>not eating in straight out of the bag

sounds horrible. That is like China/India tier poverty

>eats empty carbs/calories(aka lettuce)
>adds even more empty calories

Y-y-y-ou fuckin dyel! d-don'\t ever talk to me or my lovehandles ever again!

This. Also at most fast food joints you can get a grilled chicken sandwich for the same price and not eat the bun. Most places have fruit sides now too

>not an american

key in your statement. For is expensive here