Long term hodls?

What are good long term hodls (1-5 years down the road) and more importantly why? Im still researching and learning but it sounds like BTC and LTC, maybe ETH or Monero would reap good benefits? Basically i want to throw one of my paychecks in a few coins and get /comfy/ for the longterm.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/UpNL6uA.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OmiseGO

it will explode in 2019

why is that?

Bitcoin Cash will kick Bitcoin off the throne and become THE Bitcoin.

It has endless possibilites.

It will even be an exchange

lol good one

Unironically this. I like memeing against OMG almost as much as ARK, but OMG has definite medium term potential and probable longterm potential. If I wasn't busy buying high and selling low on moonmissions I'd have it amongst my portfolio of 'safe' coins to just sit on for a year or two.

NEO

Blocknet

NEO/GAS/OMisego

Who tf knows. I'd go with what u said. If Bitcoin forks just don't sell and you'll end up with the best one in 5 years anyways.
>Sleeping 5 years check
>sleep 2 more years check it
> ohshitmillionaire.irl

Waves.

Don't fucking laugh at me!

AST sitting comfy when you got novegratz in your squad

Also for long term, is it a bad idea to leave your coins in an exchange?

FunFair

Ltc, xmr

NAV. Buy the rumor sell the news. Here is the rumor courtesy of a famous group of investors. One that costs $6000 a year to be a part of. Here you go. Here is your gold. Take it or leave it. Buy the rumor sell the news. Buy the rumor sell the news. Buy the rumor and sell the news.

they are talking about a privacy coin. NAV is about to release their polymorph program. to allow users to anonymise any of the currencies which are exchangeable on Changelly. How it works is best summarised by this slide from our 2016 Nav Coin Conference:
i.imgur.com/UpNL6uA.jpg
The user chooses their input currency & amount, output currency & destination address. Polymorph will exchange whatever currency is input to NAV with Changelly, send it through our dual blockchain private payment platform NavTech, then exchange it back to the specified output currency and send it to its destination.
You can specify the same input and output currencies, or you could actually use it as an exchange service also, inputting BTC and outputting ETH for example.

B I T B A Y
They have a good concept

every time I buy elix, it goes down

Etherium, it is currently only being used to a fraction of it's technical potential. Even if cryptocurrency dies as a concept etherium will be useful.

btc ltc links

How do you know its NAV?

fenx

OmiseGO
Substratum
Obsidian (if they don't fuck up the mobile messenger)
ARK

Do your own research faggot. I just saved you weeks of filtering through hundreads of shitcoins.

look at this graph. and their polymorphism project will be huge. Also if you look at the graph, I did on poloniex, and set the time to 30minute candles or 15 minute candles you can see the moment after this letter was sent a big purchase occurred which I think was done in anticipation of it being NAV. Strategies like this give an edge to people who are more into the game so to speak than say rich people who just do exactly as the man says without knowing what is going on. The coin will be released on Thursday in the group that you have to pay $6000 a year to be a part of so with this leak I think I am making the right guess here and if it is that means that we ARE FUCKING BEFORE THE WHALES BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Litecoin is not a good long term hold coin. Look at its price history. You might as well just hold bitcoin.

I would say buy some LTC now for 0.0106ish BTC now and swap it back for BTC at 0.018ish.

EZ comfy gains mission.. Just looks at these lines!!!

PS: i do my TA's by google image seaching

A good long term hold coin is IOC. It has nothing but steady gains in bitcoin value over a three year period. Monero is also a good long term hold coin.

I would say buy some LTC now for 0.0106ish BTC now and swap it back for BTC at 0.018ish.

Easy BTC gains mission, no?

Bancor

He doesn't.

Although right now we seem to be trying to catch a falling knife, no? I like were you are going though..

He was asking for longterm holds, not trading for moon missions.

Blackmoon (BMC)

ETH

>why?

because its miner friendly and alot of technology is gonna be based around that coin, including real time payments.

another reason is that hard forks might fuck the bitcoin community, and mining btc isn't profitable anymore

It's holding price on really low volume. Three years of solid price history is not going to reverse itself overnight. That's the whole point.

LISK LISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISKLISK

Blockcat

NEO/OMG/ETH/BTC/Request

LINK obviously

how do you get access to this letter? I dont have 6k to spend but i feel like this is the ultimate PnD group that actually works.

I only have xrp. What coin should I get when I next get some money, some coins don't accept euro. wat do?

Because when plasma is up and running, they are going to start undercutting visa and MasterCard by 70-85%. They will also be capable of many more transactions per second. They will also have proof of stake. Doesn't take a genious to see how that's going to turn out.

XMR is close to a MACD reversal.

Komodo (KMD): 3+ years development
>dPoW (find wp on parent company SuperNET website)
Allows creation of 'assetchains' and 'dICO' (see similar ETH 'token' and 'ICO') but the difference is assetchains have BTC/ZEC/KMD security and privacy. The dICO company creates their own blockchain, which inherits all the benefits of said coins, but the assetchain is not permanently attached to KMD (like a token to ETH), but the assetchains can detach... difficult for me to explain but it solves a lot of ICO issues, also first of its kind off BTC chain
>BarterDEX (working currently as command prompt, user friendly GUI eta mid 2018)
Decentralized exchange, all dICO listed... the Komodo team has made atomic swaps between KMD and 20+ OTHER coins, they will all be listed on BarterDEX and more are constantly added... the dex will have order matching atomic swaps
>first dICO Monaize, using atomic swaps
Happening November 10, 2017... hey will release a SPV wallet/app specifically for this dICO. SPV will use electrum servers - this allows the user to make an atomic swap WITHOUT DOWNLOADING THE ENTIRE BLOCKCHAIN(!!!) ...the dICO will be done completely with atomic swaps, users will receive their MNZ instantly

So Monaize will be showcasing the features they have been developing for years (BarterDEX, dPoW, SPV, atomic swaps). There is a lot to say about Komodo, if you have any questions I'll try to stick around to answer... but whenever I try to explain Komodo to Veeky Forums the thread burns. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BAT. Not priced in right now, price fell off of the map. Once they start Brave ads/ announce ad partners it/ get all of BAT's functionality running in a year's time is going to explode. Especially once BAT payments will be able to be made directly to youtube/twitch channels right through the browser wallet.

coss - will 100x and give out dividends too