don't worry bnon, there's a fat white woman for you out there somewhere

But I no want a fat white women

ok you can get a fat black woman then

i think your kind calls it THICC

>1776
You're a real American.

>tolerating sassy masculine black women ever

>Not embracing your BBC genetics
You might as well kill yourself, faggot.

Thinking about it desu

Niggas who lift can be very aesthetic.

Pic related, my favorite fitness model

>that creepface
nice bod tho. is he natty?

Ofcourse not.

Any pro (or even amateur) fitness model
juices like theres no tomorrow

Shut the fuck up.
> Your skin tone is the only one that allows you to be bald and remain attractive
> Probably gains god
> Benefits from the BBC reputation
> Can win any hide & seek at night

>bald
>attractive

This never happens regardless of race, except for a select few.

you arent lifting enough then

Nice

Do what I do

Become a conservative PoC and use your Veeky Forums powers to beat up violent Bernie Bros who assault people at Trump rallies

Since the liberal media will never report us, we can be a watchful protector. A dark knight (pun intended)

We can be heroes user, we can protect people's right to free speech and knock some libshit skulls doing it

No one gives a fuck. If you hate yourself, kill yourself.

t. Cuck

LOL BERNIE CAN STILL TURN IT AROUND BRO

HE JUST NEEDS TO WIN CALIFORNIA

HE TOTALLY HAS KILLER MIKE ON BOARD XD

I hurt myself today
To see if I still that feel

They're not going to prosecute

The FBI is in Clintons pocket

Calm down tomato

kek

Oh let's break it down!

To get your pick of women as a black man, from what I've observed you need to be either a supermodel-tier 10/10, and/or wealthy/have a good career.

Basically, the same as white men, but you have to be about 20% better to make up for the negative stereotypes that exist with regard to blacks.

Serious case of gayface right there. Like 90% of black men are bisexual, it's unreal. I never knew until I got fit.

hey you dumb nigger, get an education and or a hardworking job, find a nice black women that you can grow old with, stay off the malt liquor and drug abuse. buy a house and find a hobby. or you can sell drugs and break the law, be violent, get arrested and further ruin the civilized world for real people who care about others.

No fuck you

Black women are ugly!!!!

>ruin the civilized world for real people who care about others

Don't you guys commit genocide every other 50 years or so? kek

Op if you're seriously black then you're a faggot. seriously

Or just tear through the all the white chicks with daddy issues with impunity.

Literally go to any party from the suburbs, like your lips and proclaim your affinity for white girls. The ones into coal burning soak themselves instantly. You just need to be in full nigger glory. No acting like a proper human.

>can win any hide & seek at night

Why would you feel pain for being black? Most of you guys have amazing genetics. In Olympia, how many black people are on the stage? And why is there so many black peeps? Shit man, my girly friend from gym is mainly a cardio bunny but has dat ass without even lifting, nicer ass than mine and I lift. And plus too you guys don't have to go into a cancer oven to get tan.

Self hate will kill your gains faggot. Stop worrying about what inconsequential people think about you and get fit for your own sake.