Roiding to look like a transexual

>Roiding to look like a transexual

LOL

Haha why do women take roids? Mental illness?

Same reason men do

>Same reason men do

But it makes men look more like men... For women it makes them look like some he-she freak. Like cheekie.

What's the point?

they want to grow a dick? Maybe become a man? are they queers?

>Life is amazing never forget that
>We don't even know if these people are who they claim they are
>There are billions of people on this planet, we don't know each other at all...

is that a quote from your diary fucking queer?

looks like the bassist from steel panther

Men are stronger then women and women are under constant threat of being raped or attacked. It's what autismo's don't understand when they're talking to girls.

Some girls hate this and take roids so that if shit went down, they could defend themselves against 90% of fucbois and would at least give the chads a bloody nose if they tried anything.

Imagine being in a prison and being gay. You're only attracted to traps but 99% of the guys there are fuckhuge ronnie coleman types who want to pulverize your ass. Wouldn't you also want to get as jacked as possible just to defend yourself?

>women are under constant threat of being raped or attacked. It's what autismo's don't understand when they're talking to girls.

What?

In which country? In first world countries this isn't very common

It's very common. Most guys prefer to get women drunk and then rape them nowadays but it still happens.

Rape meme aside, you're a fucking idiot if you think a girl can stand a chance against a man in a fight. Men will fuck you up. Take as much steroids as you want you mentally ill moron, it won't change anything.

>t's very common

[citation needed]

it isn't common at all.

>Most guys prefer to get women drunk and then rape them nowadays

What if the man is drunk too? Did he get raped as well

What's ur point?

A knife or any sort of weapon will fuck up someone without a weapon too.

Get a concealed carry if you're so scared, if they come within 5 feet of you blast their head off with your glock 19

The only geared up women who can hold their own against even an average guy are top tier one single buzzcut away from being a man powerlifters correct?

Female athletes and the best female MMA and boxers on the planet are keenly aware of this fact every single time they step into the ring.

They also know that the thing that's protecting them the most is that asshole guys and gals, you'd be very surprised by the amount of rapey lesbian lifters that are out there, tend to underestimate their intended victims. And they use that to their advantage.

When they look like the girls in the OP it becomes quite easy for rapists of all sexes and genders to see them as not female and not hold back.

I feel like you're missing the forest for the trees. My theory is resting on psychological motivations, not actual crime statistics. Women feel threatened and endangered and so they turn to roids. Whether or not crime has gone up or down is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

well obviously you have outliers and my evidence is anecdotal, but i used to date a chick who started roiding 2 years into our relationship

it was amazing, we got along great, i've been lifting since i was 18 but i never knew i could be so attracted to someone so solid, but my dick was constantly erect by simply gazing at her big strong thighs and tight ass.

i am trying to convince my current gf to roid subtly, she is too dumb to realise but i heard her mentioning to her sister last week she was feeling flabby and wanted to gain more muscle, abs and butt.

god my dick is hard just thinking about my ex bulging thighs

>implying she lifts for guys

HAHAHAHA YOU'RE CALLING OTHET PEOPLE AUTISTIC???HAHAHAHA OH MAN FUCKING HELL YOU HAVE NO SELF AWARENESS HAHAHAHA KEEP POSTING MAN YOU'RE A FUCKING LAUGH RIOT FUCK

I think it might be just "to get bigger muscles faster"?

but it makes them grow facial hair and get deeper voice

I didn't say it was a good idea. It has bad side effects often for men too. Natty with supps is best (to me) for both.

yeah and men bald get acne and risk permnent organ damage whats ur point
but life is not abotu looking good
and besides that literally every women on the whole planet has no issues getting late
tehy always have atleast 1 beta orbiter this also applies to roid monsters

>yeah and men bald get acne and risk permnent organ damage whats ur point

It's not definitely no in the same range though

This guy is right , they won't have any problem getting laid.
I'd lick cheekies butthole. Can't do super roid monsters, but I don't mind where she's at.

That's because you have no self respect.

Gracie is cute. She doesn't roid as hard as she did when she got the low voice after taking advice from dudes.

Or I just think she's still at an attractive point?

no you have no self respect

You would lick a subpar asian tranny's asshole

Hey pal, I don't need to justify my butthole licking habits to you.

Women who roid don't do it because they're scared, they do it because they are interested in strength, it's that simple