Is it true you can achieve this body with only dumbbells?

Is it true you can achieve this body with only dumbbells?

Is is true you can achieve ANY body with only dumbbells except for extreme shit like Kali Muscle or Rich Piana?

>Is it true you can achieve this body with only dumbbells?

Why the fuck do you think not?

Do you think dumbbells don't work or something? It's fucking weights that you lift unilaterally that work your stabilizing muscles better than barbells.

Why would you be in capable of building muscle on it? Do you even think

how do u get dressed in the morning fucking queer idiot, so idiotic just kill yourself or ask your handeler do it

That's crossfit Jesus. You need some crossfit bro.

You can achieve any body with fucking anything as long as its heavy and provides resistance to your muscles what the fuck kind of question is this.

He only talks about crossfit for cheap pops.

He also has a roid gut the fucking faggot.

How do you get to lmao2plaet with dumbbells? Thats a pair of 110lb dumbbells, if you fuck up even once then you're gonna drop a pointy block of steel on yourself.

Same thing with benching tho???

You fuck up and you break your back.

Fuck up your barbell bench and you end up doing the roll of shame.

Fuck up your dumbbell bench and you end up doing the ER room trip of shame.

fpbp

People get bombarded with so much advertising for fitness they have no idea what is truth and what is bullshit anymore. People think that because its basic it doesnt work, and that doing stuff like "SUPERsets" makes it better just because its newer.

Take anything slap a cool name on it and market it with fit look people in its ads and people will fall for it.

You dont have to push yourself to failure on anything thats going to be dangerous.

>People get bombarded with so much advertising for fitness they have no idea what is truth and what is bullshit anymore

Fitness and health has GOT to be the worst industry ever.

I don't think any other industry has such a high level of deceit and flat out bullshit.

Every industry is awful because people are involved.

savage but true

I can't think of any other one that promotes so much scams, flatout lying, hamrful suggestions and just pure bullshit.

Seth "I do Crossfit" Rollins

>scams, flatout lying, hamrful suggestions and just pure bullshit.
Pharmaceuticals.

US media tops everything (and media in general), and politics (politics = industry ?).

But this user is right.

Every industry is like that if MONEY and POWER are involved.

>Pharmaceuticals.

Pharmaceutical drugs go under massive stipulation and save/tremendously improve peoples' lives.

What is wrong with them?

Why that body? I have seen Seth Rollins use barbells.

You should use barbells to, though not like Injury Machine Crossfit Jesus.

I haven't watched much since Mania, but I can't recall him EVER talking about CrossFit outside of a one on one interview or article or the like (read: no crowd to pop).

>He also has a roid gut the fucking faggot.

>Blows out knee
>Supposed to be out for 9+ months
>Back in 6 months
>Bigger than he ever has been

BUT THE WELLNESS POLICY IS TOTES LEGIT I SWEAR

Not that I wouldn't have taken a fuckload of HGH to recover from such an injury if I had access to it, I'm just sick of idiot marks thinking the Wellness Policy is anything but a tool for Vince to screw over guys he doesn't like.

Law, for one.

they constantly invent bunk drugs, they mark up everything including shit like IV bags 1000s of percents, they manipulate the law to the fullest extent to drag out patents multiple times over, they always focus on treatment over cure because its way more profitable, most of their drugs are generally poison to begin with and are simply used because the symptom they treat is worse

im not him and i dont argue that they're a net bad in this world, their drugs certainly actually do help people regardless

but they're an extremely skeezy industry

>Not that I wouldn't have taken a fuckload of HGH to recover from such an injury if I had access to it

does hgh really help that much

Nah. Do cheated calisthenics and some GH on the side.
THEN you achieve this body.

It seemed to help Andy Pettite and John Cena a hell of a lot. When Cena tore his pectoral doing a bulldog of all things (a sign of steroid overuse in the first place), he was supposed to be out until April originally. He came back in the Royal Rum Bowl, in goddamn January.

Why isn't everyone using GH then?

Expensive and not legal over the counter.

can we buy it from some other country?

Also, not everyone has major muscle injuries to overcome, a source of income that depends on them overcoming them quickly, and there is a general cultural butthurt over "steroids" as evil and bad.

He looked better during his first run as champ. He also looks way better from the side or back.