How do we stop them?

How do we stop them?

why are you americans so scared of nudity

Sacrifice a DYEL twink to the Sauna Gods

Despite your liberal culture, we prefer not to see old, saggy balls and hairy ass.

its not just that. they're obnoxious because they know people give them a pass on their weird shit. like some old man just dumped old spice into the thermostat in the steam room. another one crouches down naked under the hand dryer to dry his hair.

>hand dryer hair dryer
Pretty reasonable
>old spice sauna
Fucking nope.

Who else plans on being "that" old man in the gym one day?

me senpai

>pic related

Can't fucking wait. I'll use that damn thing to dry my dick, balls, ass, everything. I'll refer to all the guys in the locker room as "sport" and mention how I'm going to fuck a prostitute because "the fuck do I care I'm an old guy."

Don't forget to mention that you used to bench, squat, diddy, etc at least 50lbs more than them when you were their age lol

fucking lmao, people in my gym regularly use the hairdryers to dry their balls and ass.

They are normal ones tho, so it seems a more natural thing to do. Might give it a try

top kek

I'm 51, I go to the gym 3 times a week in the off-season (on a bike road racing team), and even if the gym I use had a locker room, I wouldn't change clothes there or shower there anyway, I'd change and shower at home, because the showers at a public gym are disgusting and a great way to get sick constantly, and if I even changed there I wouldn't be nude longer than it took to change clothes. Not that I have any body image problems, I just don't see the need to parade around nude in a locker room. All a moot point though since I don't have a locker room at my gym and wouldn't do those things regardless. So we're not all the same, those guys are actually the exception and not the rule.

/out

51 isnt really that old tho

You bet man. Already working hard on it. Life is comfy if you stop giving a fuck.

I think the general global population considers old man balls and saggy asses to be an eye sore. But I'm also not familiar with European culture.

its a naked man
just dont stare at his junk, and dont look in his general area
why are americans so sensitive about nudity

I hate those fucking type of guys. Today I was by the shower area and this old guy was making noises every 20 seconds in the hot water, it was something like "aaaAAhH, uuuaahh, mmm..AAaaaaaahh" couldn't tell if it was because of pain or pleasure but either way was creepy as fuck. Then he was just walking around naked drying with the air without using a towel or anything.

>walk into locker room to change into shorts
>fat naked old guy 50+ hovering in corner
>goddamnit.jpeg
>notice hands are in his front
>this faggots wacking it
>turn 90 degrees and walk away

don't be goddamn 17 year old baby who's never realized that other people have genitalia that you don't actually need to look at constantly. unless the guy has his balls draped over your fresh towel and socks, you don't have a reason to look, and it shouldn't be too darn prevalent in your periphery. I find the idiots like you, that either walk into their car dripping with sweat or fighting over the handicap stall to change so no one sees their wee-wee when they have to change underwear, rather than just use the *gasp* mildly unsanitary but convenient locker room, the greatest examples of how autistic the current state of being is.

have fun being a numale who has to maintain absolute sanctity at all times, I'm sure you'll go far

This thread needs more frog pictures

t. Homegym faggot

pretty much

Why the fuck is his head shopped?

Either he has the blackest balls ever, or you censored a pic of a dude in a speedo.

All of you, JUST ADMIT IT!

Why do you even care?

I suggest you don't ask that, user.

why were you looking that closely at his crotch?

What a stupid fucking question

top kek