Might go MGTOW to be honest chaps

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11362306/Why-dont-Japanese-men-like-having-sex.html
vice.com/read/why-arent-the-japanese-fucking-361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't use the MGTOW label. It's been taken over by fat man-children. Just stop giving a fuck and focus on what makes you happy, fuck everyone else who isn't your loyal friend or your family. Lift, educate your dumb ass, work hard for the money,go to church, do whatever you need to to be happy in this world or the next, familia. The worst thing you can do is stand still while the world moves around you.

whats the name of trashy slut.

Just fuck hookers holy shit. Save up and find a nice broad in a legal area and have a go. You can avoid the whole jumping through hoops process.

Lol. Fat bitter ugly social retard detected.

Please do, you'll be one less guy weirding out girls

I could have any fucking bitch I wanted. Just at a snap of my fucking fingers. I'm sick of their shit though, so I go my own way.

I doubt you've even had sex though, so you wouldn't understand. Virgin bitch boy.

Lmao of course you could. That's why you're on fucking Veeky Forums on a Saturday bitching about girls. Fucking loser

Found the salty cunt

What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know that etc. Etc.

>women are mean to me so I'd rather be celibate

Yeah, I'm the salty one lmao

Guy's just standing there. She shouldn't have posted a pic with his face. If a guy did that with a girl in the background, he'd get some mighty disapproval as a creeper.

You got blown up nigga

>women are all evil self-absorbed cunts who only care about themselves! Not like men! Men are all sweet little angels who empathize with every human being they come across.
This is embarrassing.
Go your own way already. If the cause of this retardation is in these people's genes, our genepool will be better off without them.

>Considering mgtow because modern women are vain pampered bints who get everything on a silver platter
>LOL AHAHA HE'S FATTY AND RETARD AND ALSO UGLY XDDDD

Thanks for posting, mate.

that's not OP btw

>Men are all sweet little angels

Does the term 'strawman' mean anything to you?

this user is right, the MGTOW movement is fucking retarded. Women are not worse on average than men. That doesn't mean you need to put up your life to getting them.
I pretty much went "MGTOW" despite oportunities to fuck, I just don't want to waste my time on meaningless partying and drinking. My life is uni and lifting now, I've not felt so fulfilled in a good while but I would never subscribe to the ridiculous "philosophy" of MGTOW.

Also, the post in the pic is fucking retarded. This same guy that is literally whining that a girl doesn't care about his feelings about not being 6'4 is the one always complaining on r9k and pol about how "liberals" don't let him like hot women.

Anllela Sagra

Read the first line of the post in the OP picture.

OP here

I shouldve made myself more clear. I suppose what I meant was I want to completely disregard women for a while and focus on myself because they've bought me nothing but inner turmoil and strife. I still want to have kids and shit but the way I react to females atm is jeopardising all of that.

Well we are in the same shoes then. So far I can only recommend this. Goodspeed and best of luck!

They live in a world where they think the things they say won't result in an ass beating, unlike most guys who know not to run their mouths. Thankfully it's becoming more socially acceptable to beat the fuck out of mouthy women.

>making fun of people
>christian
pick one

Just stop giving a fuck, going through with a label also makes you look like you give a damn.

I'm putting in the hard work to look good, i know im not an ugly guy. Ugly and fat chicks seems to be what i attract but i know i can do better, so i refuse to settle for less, if i find that qt that wants to spend time with me that'd be nice, if not thats fine too.

No. You were an incel before and now you're choosing to be celibate because you couldn't get pussy in the first place, more than likely because you're a shallow social retard, hence your disdain for women as a whole.

t. cuck

Only women who are addicted to social media are like this. Try to find a girl with an actual hobby, they are more human.

That meme is called cocoon mode.

>Try to find a girl with an actual hobby
kekafuckinrino

Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things
That I feel?

If I could
Maybe I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
go your own way

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day

You can go your own way
Call it another lonely day
You can go your own way

>Don't use the MGTOW label
Pretty much this.

Just understand that there is happiness beyond a wife, kids and a white picket fence.

Don't force yourself in a relationship or chase women. But keep the option open is what i would recommend.

>Google it
>Go to their website
>Before you read on BUY OUR SHIT!!!!!!!
>mfw
Seriously, if the first thing the website wants you to do is buy their shit, the """movement"" is obviously shit.

>Women are not worse on average than men
Naw. Women are pretty shitty.
That being said finding a good one isn't that hard. I mean look at the average dude. He's your competition.

>. I mean look at the average dude
Dunno where you live but the average dude here is pretty stiff competition where i live
Most are 6'0'' or more, fit, educated, employed, connected and good looking

It's just a fashion statement to her. It's got less meaning for her then the swoosh on her shoe.

where the fuck do you live

>Most are 6'0'' or more
Norway?
Life's easier here in the states. Not being a fatty puts you in the top half. Ever having been in a gym probably puts you in the top quarter.

On a local Level, MGTOW is fine, work on yourself, do your own thing, live your life as you see fit.

However, on a global level, MGTOW, at best will frustrate women to at worst, nothing at all.

The big issue is that the cost–benefit analysis and risk–benefit analysis issues will never change until there is a sufficiently large group of men willing to abstain in order to force change. However, we all know that's never going to happen.

Even worse is the fact that optimal strategy implies that as the group becomes sufficiently large enough to make change, that individual members defect due to the relatively large availability of Prime Females.

At best, an equilibrium is made, at worst, it just falls apart. No change will ever be made to the societal issues that MGTOW purportedly want to change via this method of attack.

Point is, if you're gonna do it, do it for yourself, you'll never have this grand change that some members seem to be waiting for.

I never know whether all these posts insisting on women being shittier than men are due to insecure betas or if women in the US are actually that shit. I'm starting to think that there might be something in that for someone living in the states. As far as Europe goes, this statement doesn't hold.

thx bro.

Are you a manlet or a dicklet?

>be fat manlet
>start lifting
>now in shape manlet
>start focusing on things other than puss puss
>education, career, building a strong circle of friends
>suddenly women everywhere
>now dating a qt pa too tie shebrew

Good times not being a sperg

>i'm le philosopher here

Cunt off mate. I'm just fed up of spoiled slags okay?

Aww poor baby. Got feels for some slut and she figured out she was better than you?

Lol, I can tell you're a teenager, you're in for a tough fucking life if you're already swearing off females. get a fucking grip pussy

>understand that there is happiness beyond a wife, kids and a white picket fence

You silly negro, there is no happiness to be found WITHIN that setup either, albeit for the rare lucky 5%. Life is an endless series of compromises one must make, you're always giving up something to get something, I choose loneliness much of the time over being trapped with a wife and children and a mortgage. It's a net win for me.

I could never be lonely again, but then trapped in the married with children prison. No thank you.

Anlela is amazing

This

>travel!
>fitness!
>hanging with my galpals!
>drinking shitty "coffee" drinks!

Literally all girls

Australia

That has already happened in Japan.

theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11362306/Why-dont-Japanese-men-like-having-sex.html
vice.com/read/why-arent-the-japanese-fucking-361

Agreed.

As
Mentions , it happened in Japan, now the Jap chicks (who are all literally 3/10) crave foreign dick.

Yeah, but marrying foreigners is still looked down upon over there. And they have strict controls on immigration.

>Marrying a Jap
>Living in Japan

Listen buddy I'd go over to fuck, but their society is fucking shit.

I'm not recommending it, I'm saying they have a problem that will force structural change.

yeah, he did

fuck volleyball

>women are mean so I'm going my own way!1!

>tfw just went to a party and got a qt's number.

Qt by my standards but still

>tfw probably going to remain a virgin tho

You're wrong straight off the bat. Women are not I repeat ARE NOT mainly attracted to visual features to men. It's helps but it's not on the same level as with men. If it were male strip clubs and male prostitutie would be more common. Women get turned on in the mind not with the eyes that's why I cringe when I see threads about how to get a squarer jaw it won't help more than learning how to increase your social circle or getting into a new hobby

'Chad fucks LING LING and eats SUSHI while you spend hours in your JOB'

>there are people in this world that have legitimate good things going, and they know they are good things, and they just throw them away like its nothing
Jesus, modern society has turned the average human into nothing but a greedy monster.
Maybe alex jones was right, maybe the globalists have already won and we are living in the era of permanent social decay

Modern men are awful
Imagine her trying that in 1955

'Matthew I'm leaving'
'Haha no you aren't, now get upstaires we're fucking'

Now it's
'Matthew i'm leaving'
'Yyyou too'

> he's not already MGTOW
Enjoy your no gains

>'Matthew I'm leaving'
>'Haha no you aren't, now get upstaires we're fucking'

Pretty sure they werent Muslim

I thought everyone on this thread was like this
At least I am

she couldnt work and make more than a fucking teenager does now. so her options would be to move back in with her parents or marry another man, which was not socially acceptable either.
a different kind of prison

everything is shit

>women have zero responsibility for any of their actions
>Us dudes have to fucking keep everyone in line 24/7 bro, dudes have to run fucking everything
is wantin a woman to have some modicum of self awareness and personal responsibiliy such a hard thing to ask?

I don't understand the hooker meme.

I tried a couple. First was ok, but still she was such a faker and it was so meaningless that there was no fun in it. The dick pleasure was nothing to savour.

Second time was way worse. Hookers are disgusting, unfit animals who only move their lips and hips to get your money and then fuck off. It's a stupid fruitless way to spend your money. I don't get what people think they are missing out on with sex but it certainly isn't blowing a load in a condom with a nasty whore.

same or "second" as per board culture

people fall in love in mysterious ways

> Women are not worse on average than men

You're probably young. You'll learn eventually.

>t. bitter bottom 80%er

You will want kids.

Sadly there is no reason to live but to procreate.

singles and i get a gf by the end of the year

doubles confirm?

ok now for the real one

dubs and i get a gf

>Partner dies 1/26
>Last online 2/11

You people don't interact with girls much do you?

SIKE

TO REAL PLEASE DELETE THIS

yeah I agree 100%
Just focus on yourself, make yourself the person you wanna be.
Then whores will come to you and if you're lucky you'll find a good one.
just dont align yourself with any movement like mgtow, the moment you put that label on yourself, people associate every single thing about it to you.

If a guy did this.

>His membership would be cancelled
>He would be banned from the gym chain
>He would be banned from other gym chains
>He would be crucified on social media
>He would receive death threats on social media
>He would lose his job
>He would find it hard to get another job for a long time
>It would make the "lifestyle" sections of national newspapers
>The woman would become a minor celebrity
>The woman would get free stuff
>The woman would be invited onto talk shows

I'm not even exaggerating or kidding

What has caused this?

I live in a semi-sharia law country, and i dont understand why this inequality goes around under the disguise of 'feminism'.

It really doesn't, just a bunch of loudmouth americucks.

Sluts gon' slut

Desperate thirsty men who will do anything to defend m'ladys honour so she will look at him

Pointless as they never actually get laid through this cuck behaviour

Kek

>'Matthew I'm leaving'
>'Haha no you aren't, now get upstaires we're fucking'

Seriously who wants this, who thinks this is an ideal and healthy relationship between two adults?

Wtf? Pretty sure thats a sex slave not a wife dude

>implying NEETs whose only windows to the world are shitty harem anime can tell the difference

I follow her on instagram and snapchat and what's written in the pic couldn't be more accurate.

She'll post videos on these social media platforms of her in a bikini flexing, and for the life of her she can't keep a straight face. She just has to pucker her lips and raise her eyebrows or stick her tongue out or something.

why would you follow that

I think she's hot and her ass is nice