Why don't artsy girls like Veeky Forums guys?

pic related. alternative qt's blow me off all the time and call me a meathead (no i don't talk about lifting to girls like an autist).

i can get with normie girls just fine but i badly crave an artistic and edgy waifu

Veeky Forums what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FierceFlow/comments/55swwk/the_middle_east_is_where_its_at_for_curly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>artistic

Pretty sure you mean autistic.

Are you artistic yourself? If not fuck off you have nothing interesting to offer

Not capitalizing your I's. Using the words qt and waifu and the phrase 'badly crave'.
They can probably smell you coming.

how do i become artistic

artsy hobbies cut into my gym time

become alternative, edgy and artsy
they want guys who enjoy their shitty subculture and partake in edgy stuff like they do
you get normie girls because you're a NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You really are a stupid meathead

replace a u with an r and you're golden friendo

You don't know shit about me faggot.

ill ignore the pic related but
artsy girl are usually insecure and refuse anything that would make them feel bad about themselves

I know you're a stupid fucking meathead

girls like the one in that pic want to fuck a bisexual (or some other exotic not hetero sexuality) guy with dick piercings and a drug addiction. They want to then sit around with that guy and cuddle and read all kinds of fucked up poetry to each other and share drugs with each other and take nude photos of or make edgy video art with each other. It's not so much a realtionship as two incredibly fucked up people being fucked up together for shits and giggles.

girls that look like that are usually 30 different kinds of damaged

source: fine arts major

Fuck me for trying to make changes in my life right

nice one m8

>qt normies like me but potentially attractive alt bitches who ruin their looks with awful haircuts and dark purple lipstick don't like me, what do I do?
You enjoy that you're getting attention from people worth having and being ignored by people that you should want to ignore.

>getting baited this easy

You really are a stupid fucking meathead

all women are muscle fans no matter what they say. Girls like in op's pic usually think they are some how better than people who are into fitness tho, so they would probably only like you for your body.

you really think girls know what they want?

they're usually ugly girls trying to cover it up with tons of makeup, tattoos, giant glasses that hide their face, etc.
if they were genuinely hot they'd've dated the highest status men they could, i.e. they would've been on the cheer squad in high school, banging all the guys on the football team.
just uglier, insecure girls with a lot of issues because they don't think they are hot enough

Cause they think you're a dumb meathead

Dated a girl who was on the artistic spectrum. She said she didn't care for my gains and wasn't interested in exercise or fitness (no fatty tho, she ate healthily). I think it made her feel inadequate desu

and after reading the thread it seems you just aren't an artsy guy
Accept the fact that you can't get every girl

Don't tell me what to want faggot normie piece of shit

con't

so they reject you before you can reject them for Stacy.

ugly bitch detected.

Because you're not smart and they like smart guys.

>tfw fat gentooman from /g/
>tfw have exactly this kind of artsy gf
There is something to this, I asked her about it and apparently she doesn't give a fuck about guys look at all. No matter what kind of natty awesome body you have there, it doesn't cause any emotions in her. I didn't believe at first but now you seem to confirm it OP. I think such girls may be impressed by some skills, so that's how maybe you should approach it. Show off something like playing an instrument or programming or whatever there is as a skill.

i go to art school and this is a load of shit. all women like dominance and muscles.

>artsy girls can't be attractive
But I'm a guy

you're only making changes to try and impress shitty 2/10 alt girls with daddy issues

but i don't want every girl

i'd gladly trade in attention from boring netflix and hiking normie girls for the alt girl with purple lipstick who actually has interesting tastes in music

You really are a dumb meathead.

>tfw too weird to be with normies but too normie to be with weirdo's

Artsy girl here
I don't want a fitness enthusiast partner not because it make me feel bad but it's boring. No baby I don't want to go rock climbing. No baby I don't care about your bench. No baby I don't want to do outdoorsy sportsy shit with you. Shut the fuck up and come watch a foreign film with me.

Find someone you genuinely like and likes you back enough to show initiative OP.

I say hi to women all the time now just to see what happens and go from there. Cant go in with intention

idc man, the interactions, both conversational and sexual, that i've had with the 2/10 alt girls with daddy issues have been way more interesting and fulfilling for me than OMG Stacy and her coworkers in PR

you don't have to be smart, they often fall for basic pseudo-intellectualism

>dumb meathead makes thread because he's bored of the flavor of vagina he's getting
>dumb meathead calls people normies while complaining about said flavor of vagina

kys meathead chad

b8

They do. They love them the most but they pretend not to. I banged an artsy super liberal girl and she couldn't get enough of my dyel body. She was obsessed with me even after I told her I was a hardcore conservative.

that wasn't me

Interesting conversations are what your bros are for. It seems like you really just want to fuck your bros.

Not really
Artsy girls like being cunts and if they can sense you're talking shit they'll make fun of you

because they're all about being contrarian to the "norm". someone physically fit must be social and stupid like the jocks they see in movies so they hate you.

be my gf

It isn't
Besides looks don't impress that much
You might look hot but if I just wanted to look at hot men I'd watch a music video or whatever. I have to be able to put up with your shit and your stupid hobbies, so it's better if your stupid shit is at least interesting and your stupid hobbies match mine or are something I admire

that wasn't fucking me you asshole

Loving the generalizations and projections here made by autistic fitness enthusiastic virgins
also loving how this is fitness related

ok you need a modicum of intelligence I'll give you that, but you don't need to be truly smart

THIS IS IT Veeky Forums.

I THINK I FOUND THE LIGHT.

Holy shit...n-no homo.

It is fitness related because the qts are prejudiced against fitness people

It's bait.

First of all, what is an "artsy girl" doing on Veeky Forums

The only explanation is that you came to wank to photos of me in CBT, which sort of disproves your point.

Second,

>Shut the fuck up and come watch a foreign film with me.

No one is this pretentious and annoying. Well some people are but it;s bait anyways

What you would do to a fucking guy. They just judged you by your looks kinda in the way of "Hey you got sum big titties you must be a whore".

Made them realize how stupid they sound and dont give attention just because PUSSYYYYYYY, give it to the ones that earn it REEEEEEEEEE

Maybe you want her cause you can't get her

>No one is this pretentious and annoying
You sure about that?

>First of all, what is an "artsy girl" doing on Veeky Forums

Not my main board

>No one is this pretentious and annoying. Well some people are but it;s bait anyways

No really I love french and chinese shit
It's not even pretentious their cinema is really popular

GROW YOUR HAIR OUT. DO IT.

A jacked dude with clean, long hair has universal appeal.

I recently went to an event hosted by my university's music performance club. Crowd was mostly "indie" types, and was held in a student art exibit. Wore a decently tight t-shirt and fitted jeans, and let my hair down. Never was mired harder in my life.

>not denying it

So Mrs. 'I don't like muscular men' did you or did you not come to touch yourself to photos of me in CBT?

It's ok bby, I won't tell your artsy boyfriend

>look at me, I'm so interesting that when I sit down and look at a screen for two hours, the people on the screen are speaking french and not english, look at meeeeee!
Piss off cunt

Hey I didn't say I don't like muscular men I just called you boring and said I wouldn't date you

Mirin as fuck, look like a fucking lion.

You're dumb for assuming you've been replying to this whole thread.

You really think someone is boring from posts on Veeky Forums?

Calm down buddy

do you have a picture with short hair? I'd like to see if I have similar hair as you

I really fall for alternative girls too. Something about them just makes me want to blow my load all over them.

7/10 bretty gud bants

I'm not talking about any specific person here
I'm talking about some imaginary fitness enthusiast guy I constructed to make a point
That imaginary guy has boring hobbies and boring habits that supersede his hot body and makes me and, for the ske of the thread, girls who think like me lose interest

>Interesting conversations are what your bros are for. It seems like you really just want to fuck your bros.

I don't buy that. It can't be completely unrealistic to desire interesting conversation and mutual interests with a potential partner.

Maybe I'm cucked or something but the idea of going bowling with 'the guyz' while the girl does her 'girly stuff with her girlfriends' just sounds really uncomfortable to me.

I wish I was damaged. I love damaged chicks. I'm just a slightly muscular dude from middle class with no friends. Wait, does getting off to vore count as damaged?

>shamelessly admits to strawmanning

>Wait, does getting off to vore count as damaged?

A little bit but not in a hot way

Have you tried doing drugs?

Heard it here folks, if you want your woman to touch herself to photos of other men, stop lifting weights

Not exactly but yeah I guess
Calm down dudes I'm not trying to attack any of you
In the end I'm just offering some insight on why artsy girls might not like your kind
Not making any affirmations about your behavior

>itt: we learn OP is a psycho faggot that wants to fuck damaged goods
Well OP, kill yourself. I mean it. Fucking kill yourself and do everybody a favor. But you know what? Before killing yourself, kill a few of those sluts first. And only then kill yourself.
Kthxbye :*

You look like if fabio and dr house had a child. I would fuck you.

I don't touch myself to pictures lmao
I do however swoon and get all giggly over handsome men
But that's more to do with the face

Just bease the smart ones ignore you doesn't mean they aren't real. I bet you think you're really fucking smart in reality you can't hold a conversation for 5 minutes

>I don't touch myself to pictures lmao

you must've missed my submission in cbt

Don't know how you miss something SO HUGE but oh well

Just wear black and talk about the smiths or eliott smith every chance you get.

Be artistic and interesting

Tada

>tfw you find damaged crazy girls the most attractive

what's wrong with me

Pic is of some random leredditor, not someone from this thread.

reddit.com/r/FierceFlow/comments/55swwk/the_middle_east_is_where_its_at_for_curly/

tldr
Guys, keep on lifting.
She's keeping that artsy boyfriend for the emotional side while probally wanting to get fucked by a muscular guy.

Shit hair, tbqh.
Needs brushing and a new cut.
It's all uneven and glued together, looks like turds put together.

It's because they know that the second they accept the reality that they are not special, intelligent, or unique in any meaningful way (a fact they've denied their whole lives) that the personality that lies beneath their facade is a subservient, proper housewife.

Feminism tells them this is a bad thing because muh independence.

AKA they're sick

But you guys want to gf an artsy girl don't you?
If it's hooking ups then honestly why are you even having trouble
Just go party and do drugs with them

Nigga, every girl likes fit guys. She's just playing hard to get.

We don't want an artsy girl. We just want a different flavor of pussy like someone else said in the thread. You don't want to eat potato's every day do you?
And if the guy who lifts isn't a meathead it's sometimes fun to talk about politics, law and art.. Something intellectual that'll make you think that your life was worth living the moments before you die.

OP here. I want an artsy gf. Apparently I have to go balls deep in the arts scene and change myself ONCE AGAIN to get the girl I want

fuck this gay earth. don't even know if it'll be worth all that effort. but i'm definitely not happy now so fuck it

Quality

BWAHAHAHA I finally feel like I have an advantage over other Veeky Forumsizens

Edgy alt chicks are hella into me. Just the other day I saw this hot redhead metal chick at a gas station smoking a cigarette and I caught her looking at me and she got all red faced.

Normal girls, however, hate me
>girls like the one in that pic want to fuck a bisexual (or some other exotic not hetero sexuality) guy with dick piercings and a drug addiction
THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME

>We just want a different flavor of pussy like someone else said in the thread

If you want a different flavor just go to a different restaurant

Change the scenery, you don't need to change your habits
Be where the artsy girls who want to hook up are

You do know the reason she wants you to be bisexual right...

That's not at all a problem

Never denied that part. He's right tho OP, just go where artsy girls are and if one of them isn't into you move on to the next one. If you're a chad as you say, you shouldn't care about rejection too much.

You're okay with being cuckolded? Alright..

>doing stuff for women
>CHANGING WHO YOU ARE AND SPENDING THAT MUCH TIME AND EFFORT FOR WOMEN
>To become a faggot
>I'm not happy because I haven't yet scored with a partcular (terrible) type of (ulgy) girls

You are the stupidest meathead

>cardio
>being Veeky Forums

pick one

More like getting two for one

>artsy girls