Lateral tricep lean and push

pronated incline bench bar dips

The hanging shoulder-man

unreal

quarterly inverted pushup

Tip toe back row

Explain me the weighted dip meme

It's a meme you dip

It's an unconventional way to train your chest and biceps and you don't see people do them very often so the associations is made that people do them for the sake of being unconventional and different aka autistic and this is how the fedora meme comes into play. Pretty much the same thing with "The Press™". People call it barbell shoulder press, military press, overhead press, strict press or other shit but only people who follow the SS book and rips advice with an autistic tendency, like the bible and as if rip was god himself, call it a The Press™.

>biceps
triceps, goddamit

FUCK

Shopping cart hold obviously

Thanks bro

it's a dip you meme

topkek

Checked.

Shoulder snappers

Upper body squats

reverse shrugs

Dippin dots

Body lowering

Elbow bendies to look big to my little sisters friendies

Dips

Testicle Descention. Otherwise known as T.D.

Designated dipping seat

Witnessed

>mfw an American calls a Enweighted Curtsey a Dip near me

"Manlet walking on crutches"

Weighted dips are a slightly clumsly play on words to evoke the image of a fat guy (weighted) tipping (dipping) his fedora.

Otherwise it's a good tricep exercise that disagrees with some people's shoulders

Vertical bent arm lever presses

It's a dip, you meme.

shoulder snaps

5x5 Partial ROM Elbow Ligament Grinders

Try drips next

What would you call this one?

stuck in a bicycle rack

And this?

>Shoo shoo Mr. CooL ICE

a gymnast

Audible kek

Audible kek

australian dips

an idiot

Earth-leaver 5xf

inverted bodyweight upright rows clearly

What would you call this?

underrated

what about this one?

Suppine table pull

table crossovers

IT'S HAPPENING

Legit exercise called headbangers while in front lever position. It's a excellent exercise to show off at parties because everyone thinks they could do them.

Kek

>everyone thinks they could do them
how out of touch are normal people with their bodies if they think they can do anything close to a front lever

you severely underestimate a fat/DYEL's reality distortion

saved

underrated post

Synchronized no-homos

australian dubs

leaned in neck-kisses without eye contact

Just doing a headbanger pull-up is an accomplishment in itself. But doing it in combination with a front level is a whole level of skill. Every muscle in you core is being overworked to keep a person stable during a front plank. Add in pushing and pulling yourself from and to the bar while holding yourself up is a whole level of recruitment. That's what makes it hilarious when people think they can do it. It shows even the people who actually are fit know nothing about how their bodies work.

The good thing is many powerlifters are seeing the benefits of doing exercises like these and are seeking help to be able to do them. They have the basic strength to do them, but they need to develop the movement patterns. You'd be surprised how many powerlifters can do a ring muscle up within a few sessions. Theres even a video on YT about a bodybuilder who learns gymnastics to help himself out at shows.

looks like an asian male to me

Front lever, not level or plank.

i have an interest in calisthenics movements like those and i'd program them into my routine if i knew how to. however, i'm currently on a OHP-foused texas method split and have absolutely no idea how to mix barbell and calithenics training (never mind how to progress it efficiently)

i'm also interested at your assertation that powerlifters are getting into gymnastic movements - don't their enormous legs make most movements like that borderline impossible?

Veeky Forums - The Image

Calisthenics is more about movement than strength. Sure, it takes a lot of strength to do, but not nearly as much as powerlifting. With you doing OHP, you most likely already have the strength to do handstand push-ups. The challenge is maintaining your balance.

Powerlifters are incoporating gymnastics because it helps with several weaknesses that doing only powerlifting does to you. How mobile do you see the majority of powerlifters? Most of the ones I know are not at all. The ones who do are the ones doing gymnast training. They start slow by building basic building blocks. These are always way too easy at first but it helps them by building the muscles towards working with each other better.

Like in the case of i what I mentioned with the ring muscle up. Most powerlifters can do inverted rows no problem. Now they may struggke with walking dips, but usually its because it's an awkward movement they are not used to--not becaus they don't have the strength to do it. Then, they slowly build up, eventually showing the person to go from inverted row to dip on rings.

Tldr version--powerlifters have the strength, but lack movement patterns which seem awkward.

A guy in my gym unironically does this.
Please send help

i actually did some very basic calithenics a while ago but gave up mainly due to mobility. i had the strength for it but my immobile shoulders made hollow-body handstands difficult, l-sits were difficult due to tight hammies etc.

do you have any advice regarding mobility? not just simply 10 minutes of dynamic stretches and foam rolling, i'm talking actual splits-tier mobility training.

In britain we call them rotational elbow shoulder exploders

It's a meme, you dip.

Holy fuck. Screencap this shit.

calm down m8, it's not quints

Body weight scissoring

Weighted lips

Did you do any progressions prior to those exercises? The reason to do the progrssions is to get your muscles working together to do the more difficult exercises. For example, with the l-sits, did you properly do hanging leg raises? What about windshield wipers? If your hamstrings are tight, you may attempt to do the pistol squat variations, but that wherein lies one of calithenics major weaknesses--lack of leg exercises.

Lmao

i did (and still do) hanging leg raises, did kit laughin's hamstring lunge stretch, couch stretches etc, started out on 1 leg l-sits (all l-sits were on palms btw) using the grease the groove method, but progress stalled when mobility gains stalled. gave up at that point.

i never did a whole lot more than that for very long. again, i wasn't sure how to program them. i'd very much like to be able to do front and back levers as well as some of the more challenging pull up variations (i can curently do one wide grip l-hang pull up).

one of my all-time goals is to be able to do a straddle l-sit to handstand, though as far as programming training for that along with squats, deads, OHP etc, i am stuck and the resources for learning how to do so are scarce.

Not bad.

fucking kek

N-nani!

>Screencap someone calling dubs and getting them

>one of my all-time goals is to be able to do a straddle l-sit to handstand

Me too, fellow user. Do you have parallettes?

The Hillary and Huma obviously.