WE ARE EXITING THE TRIANGLE

THIS IS WHERE THE REAL SHIT BEGINS

ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

ICHIMOKU CLOUD

There's a nofap coin now?

mfw watching lumens after getting LINKD

MOONNNING

Get your anuses ready for that dump around 799 lol. fucking deluded

jk falling back into the triangle. maybe next time.

keep trying shills

Only uphill from here

patience

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

why is volume decreasing but price is staying relatively steady? what does that usually signal?

What's your explanation for it being dumped? Being close to a round figure? Get fucked mate.

I bought $200 worth of this shit coin, hope it goes somewhere. probably wasted my money.

pls update the tamagotchi clouds

explanation lol
here Im gonna make it real fucking simple for you dumb fuck. you are fucking late to the party and you are not the only bag holder on this fucking board you retard. whenever this coins moves a sat its all fucking mooning again. in reality other faggots will dump their bags on you every time, this is why it will keep crashing over and over again. this is not fucking going anywhere, when shit is shilled this hard on here there are millions of bags just waiting to offload. if you missed the original moon mission you are too blame

Good job, you managed to write a short story without giving a legitimate reason. "HUR DUR CUZ EVERYONE TINKZ ITLL MOON SO IT WONT!!!". You type like you've had a lobotomy. Off yourself you fucking retard.

bollinger bands are starting to pinch

Anyone who says this is going down is retarded. Maybe in the short term it will, but the ibm announcement is huge. They're going to be comparable to ripple. Quit paying attention to the current sats, quit paying attention to the Usd value. Compare current Xlm market cap to ripple market cap.

This is one of the least shilled coins kid and you're completely basing it off of "well uh people dump" without evaluating the market

probably just another butthurt linkie

This is the stupid pnd pseudoscience Veeky Forums posters apply to non vapor ware coins

490 here. Should I exit?

IT'S CRASHING AAAA

lol man you still dont get it do you? I doubled and got the fuck out of there and so did many others. Ask yourself this, but be honest, do you think this shit deserves a billion dollar evaluation? You think people will stay for long when $0.10 means 1.4bn market cap? And dont you fucking start with IBM now or Ill fucking slap you silly.

No, grab your nuts and hold it. It has a 600 mil market cap. Don't expect it to 3x overnight

Things are looking good on the hourly, we've seen a Tenkan Sen/Kijun Sen cross above the kumo and we've had a Kijun Sen Cross, another buy signal.

These signals are ABOVE the kumo, indicating strong buy signals. We are going to see support on the green cloud that we see on the hourly. Hold guys, we are going to make it.

Yeah sure, if you're a brainlet. I've been in since 340 and I'm not selling until we get a real run at it.

Give me your email so I can send you a picture of myself laughing when it moons and you're seething with rage.
>Goes down 10 sats on a bull uptrend like it's been doing the whole day
>"IT'S CRASHING AAAA"

You bought at 900 and sold at 700 didn't you

by the time this shit moons again Ill be long dead so what would be the point in that? But good luck le hodling them bags

what's the bittrex fee for this?

What is its fucking problem to rise beyond 180?

That's it, run off like a good little boy. Can almost guarantee you're a Digibyte holder.

nah Im taking a break right now and enjoy confusing brainlets very much

fuuuck I bought heavy bags. oh well.

sell wall at 800, hopefully we can burn through it

I hope the irony of your statement didn't escape you

>only 16 billion in circulation with 1% inflation
>they'll be worth 1 dollar next year
awww yissss

Confusing us by being a fucking retard?
What price did you buy in at?

Someone recommend a good exchange that lists XLM, because Kraken is a piece of shit, that won't let me set up a stop limit order to secure my gainz.

You sold all your XLM and now you want it to crash or else you'll pull your hair out. People like you are incredibly predictable and pathetic.

>patience

I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

www.bitcoin.co.id

It's an asian trade but it works and has extremely quick transfers

Okay guys.
Is ripple going to recover?

STR on polo or just XLM on trex.

yup, sold around 800 took profits and moved on. how did you figure that out?

maybe in a few days, but it's not good for trading right now

I have no idea what you just said but I believe every word of it

Standfast gentlemen

If you were happy with your decision you wouldn't be here spreading FUD, praying for the price to fall so you can enter again. Incredibly obvious. Weak hand faggots like you get burned.

A big problem I made when i first started traded is that I would get scared of the dip, get out too soon and miss out on moonlandings. I hold out a lot better now but it's still stressful as shit.

We've all been there. The difference is we learned, unlike this faggot.

How often does it happen that XLM goes up 8% while XRP drops 12?

Flippening?

Just hold my fellow stellar bro, I will update in the next hour.

Bought some more just now, hopefully we see 1k SATs tonight

why would I renter this shit, when I already took profits and there are a billion other coins out there? Ok, let me ask you this, where do you see this going? Whats a fair price? $0.10?
$0.20? $0.30?

how often does IBM announce a partnership with cryptocurrency/blockchain/stellar?

33 BTC buy wall at 758 sats on Bittrex

Liftoff at 1800 hours. Secure the velcro on your moon boots and windex your helmet. The view will be amazing.

why in 30 minutes?

looks like its not gonna pump and is just gonna slowly climb

773 sats now. Are you getting worried or something dude?

OH SHIT NIGGA ITS GONNA BREAK THE WALL

LIFTOFF!!!

>tfw you didn't buy the dip...

is it too late to FOMO?

WE DID IT Veeky Forums

lol about what dude? It going to 900? 1k? So? Do you see it going further? You keep avoiding my questions, whats a fair price for this coin from your point of view?

Fucking faggots selling

STOP FUCKING SELLING

not him, but I like to hold onto stuff for a week or more. I'll watch this like a hawk everyday until I feel it isn't going up anymore. The fair price bit? Well, that's part of the skill.

You're asking me questions as if to say I'm going to be holding it for years. This is the only way to reassure yourself that you haven't dropped your bags too early. It's going 1K+ in the next day. You're not getting back in, Pajeet.

~i think~ it's worth at least what ever ripple is worth desu, it has had a far more distribution

We are finding resistance against the upper Bollinger band, watch closely the action. If we pop the resistance we are going to test 900 sats very soon.

please help a newfag. If I want to purchase this (not saying I will) is it as simple as buying something off Amazon?

more fair*

Forgot pic

dude, you shouldn't be trading......

900 is a reasonable short-term price

I never said I was going to do this right this second ffs.

>Amazon
HOLY FUCK I HAVEN'T LAUGHED THIS MUCH IN A WHILE

oh, right, the typical dancing ghost with both feet on 1 leg pattern, how did I not see it?

my point is that if you can't figure out buying it then you have no business trying to figure out how to trade it.

Top fucking KEK

>a
how did you even get here

I say this with the best possible intention: lurk more

>:P
Glad I could make you happy. Now answer the question. Is Crypto easy to get into?

Stop before you lose your money man. If you are sure that you want to do this, regard it as gambling, and write off every investment as a loss.
Also read more about trading and strategies and only enter a trade if you know what you are doing, what your expectations and risks about this trade are and where you want to exit.

....Will do.
Magic.

assuming you dont already have btc
1) use coinbase to purchase btc with usd
2) transfer btc to exchange, XLM currently on bittrex and (maybe?) kracken.
3) under "Markets" tab, look for BTC-XLM
4) purchase XLM at current rate, or bid for lower
5) profit?

all of my this, i spent Almost 4 years studying trading and playing with simulators until I actually took the plunge and started trading.

This isn't all hookers and sunshine, it's brutal.

Thank You. I was never planning to mortage my future on something I Know nothing about. I'm interested in crypto and I'm willing to learn.(Not asking you to teach me, I'll learn on my own.)

Listen to me, I'm 100% serious when I give you this advice - Do not "get into Crypto" until you've lurked this board 24/7 for a minimum of 2 weeks and have read everything you can find about trading. You know absolutely nothing about it. Can you buy Apple stocks from Amazon? No. You can't buy crypto off Amazon, you fucking numpty.

I buy into dips with coins that aren't shitcoins.

I'll save what you said and re-visit it in a few weeks once I've gotten grounded. Thanks.

1) buy green candles, the bigger the better
2) sell red candles, sell more if the candle gets bigger

>Invetopedia
>simulators
>watch live streams of people trading

And most IMPORTANTLY, learn how to deal with the physiological aspect of trading so it doesn't entirely turn into gambling. Build a strategy, make it law and ignore your emotions when trading.

samefagging to say that please dont just buy into this blindly. You WILL lose your money. Lurk, research, and then when you think you've got an understanding of how it works, lurk more. Not everyone here is your friend, and will gladly relieve you of whatever currency you put up

This. During my last trades my whole coin squad almost died. Only 130% of my profits survived the aftermath.

.......Read my previous post friend. I never said "can I buy cyrpto off Amazon" I said "Is buying cyrpto as easy as buying something off Amazon(Computer, Games etc)?"

whatsup guys newfag here

I'm new to all this

can I buy "xlm" at the post office?

What's up little faggit ass white boi
YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive my nigga. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups n sheit. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like muthafuckin fiends. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream nigga god damn, and u can bet they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0, nigga.