EXN is going to be pumped on HitBTC tonight

EXN is going to be pumped on HitBTC tonight.

Pre pumping now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198546.600
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God fucking dammit, delete this fucking shit now!!!

Honestly expecting elix type gains on this one I'm all in

It's gonna be dumped tonight. It just pumped now.

Wtf is a "pre pump"

kek what kind of pump is this ? 60 % lmao mad gains bro

Pump group is gearing to pump it tonight but I'm ready for gains right now so I'm telling you all some insider info

Whatever miss out on it then you fucking loser

obvious pajeet coin.

website is riddled with typos and grammatical errors.

You guys are so fucking stupid

IT'S A PUMP

You don't have to like the coin, you're not holding it for a long period of time

It is perfectly loaded for a pump right now is all

I'm not shilling this pajeet coin I'm just informing you about a pump

>buying straight into a pajeet pump

been in since 2 hours ago niggerfaggots. going to 4900 sats

I'm just trying to make money

Go buy some more ODN and link you fucking loser

dont sell until 4900 sats

are you fucking retarded? who in their right mind would buy when a coin is up almost 70%?

Ah, it's eBTC all over again, without the moon.

It is brand fucking new

It was at 1200 sats yesterday briefly

So if you could go back in time and buy Elix when it was 70% up @ 360 sats, you're telling me you wouldn't

You are desperate. You literally went all in on a pajeet tier pump with no buy support. I almost feel bad for you shitskins.

Oh get fucked

Already selling at 700 sats right now

Shuttle is leaving

It's up 65% because it was added to CMC less than 24 hours ago doubting cunts. This thing has serious moon potential. Devs revealed their identities today and a GitHub. If this is an exchange token like BNB you can expect nothing short of the moon.

are the devs white?

Hope you guys sold at 700

That was fun

Just bought in, that low supply on hitbtc with such a low price? Fk the product, easy 10x-50x there and good volume too wtf

After WTF and FLIK my next moneymaker

This thing needs organized shilling to really take off.

thats true, going to sleep, tomorrow propaganda will be issued

I'll rally the infantry!

sold my bags at 0%

ill buy back at 400 tyvm

Give anons another hour or so and then we'll shill the normies on plebbit. This is a moon mission, if it was a pajeet pnd, they would have already dumped. This could go 10x and it would still be an utter shitcoin. 100x and it wouldn't even be on the front page of CMC. There's no bagholders waiting for their buy-in price to dump on you. Get in fagits

Agreed. If the devs were trying to exit scam they would have done it after the CMC listing. Instead they revealed their identities today and released the GitHub. If this token is anything like BNB and gets used on a legit exchange it will be huge. Just look at how well BNB is doing! It's definitely a gamble worth making at the current price.

u keep shiling this but who are they and where is their github? couldn't find it anywhere and its already crashing lol

Just some profit taking, not a problem. Although retarded because of the upside here. Would also like to see some links on the team and Github, would make the normie shilling easier. Things like this are how you make it. High risk, high reward. Once it's a sure thing, everyone will already be in it

It's in the ANN thread; bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198546.600

It's not crashing. If you're going by the percentage on CMC, it's only down since it got listed yesterday. Price has been relatively sideways today.

Hyped for that, such an easy moneymaker - look at the supply and now look at the price. Now imagine a similiar pump like regalcoin. Easy to reach, i smell awesome gainzz

WILL YOU LET ME ACCUMULATE FIRST FFS