Who here is addicted to going to the gym?

Who here is addicted to going to the gym?

I want to be but I don't know how :(

Guess I am but I'm also lazy.

>be insecure
>love to eat
>have routine that gives visible, measurable results
works for me

Are you me?

Ive got an unhealthy relationship with food and over eating but at least lifting allows me to turn that into gains.

>Get sick
>haven't gone to the gym in two weeks
today is the day

>Considered buying Skyrim and Xbone because nostalgia and pleb tastes in vidya
>Realize that I literally cannot make time without giving up gym
>Too addicted to leveling up IRL
>Tfw I keep telling myself I'll play it again one day
>Know that I probably won't

Trust me you would enjoy it a lot less than you think you would.

I honestly think that I would enjoy it more now.

I hear it's got a lot of parallels to current political happenings.

>I hear it's got a lot of parallels to current political happenings.
Go back to the place you came from. PS the Imperium was right.

I am for sure.

I do full body workouts but its hard for me to take the whole weekend off so i just have been doing every other day for a while now.

A tub of ice cream helps cover the flavor for a spoon full of shit, but a spoonful of shit doesn't improve the ice cream.

I worked out enough at my community center that they gave me a job

been going seven days a week training muscle group every 48 hours

Tfw gym closed for almost a week

Loosing my fugging mind here. Kill me now. Trying to do bodyweight and run but its way sub freezing here

>last year
>was very addicted
>was making great progress
>out of nowhere I start to feel mentally (and therefore physically) fatigated every day without reason
>become sedentary
Lately I have improved a lot my diet, discovered new foods, started taking supplements, etc.
Every improve I make helps but I just keep suffering lack of energy, I think I'm anxious and very stressed, which causes depression too. I have gone on a one-week vacation last month and felt much better.
Though being addicted or obsessive is not healthy.

yup.

i haven't felt sad since i started lifting.

can you find another gym and pay for a week pass? or a day pass until your normal one opens up?

also, sub-freezing running is awesome in its own right. it sucks at first, but by the time you get back and you're in a state of euphoria, you can feel the arctic air on your skin but it feels wonderful because your body heat is up.

maybe try a 6 day/week PPL? only one rest day.

You have to go for 5-6 days a week, for like an hour a day until you start to get addicted to that daily endorphin flood, but once you do you'll have to chain yourself down on rest days because you just wanna work out every day.

I hold all emotions and stress for the gym. I also watched one punch man in one sitting, and holy shit I can't wait to squat tomorrow.

I took a rest day and realized how tired my body was, so I went to get a massage this morning it was great OP.

Went in and rekt the gym, everything feels great.

>39253773

If you want a videogame to sink hours into Mount and Blade: Warband calls to you.

o shit mod posted this thread then

quick someone nows your chance to escape forever

>addicted to gym

used to - sort of

now I'm more addicted to amphetamines and lost all my gains

Can relate on a whole other level.

>friends constantly telling me to buy nextgen so i can play
>sure, haven't played in ages why not
>everytime i get enough money use it on refreshing supplements and diet or literally anything else
>tfw i'll never play again

It's a hand that somebodies gotta play user.

I have a home gym and I spend upwards of 3 hours in there every day.
70% of it isn't even lifting though, sometimes I just get lost in my thoughts between sets or take a nap after maxing.
All I do is browse Veeky Forums when I'm not lifting then sleep and repeat the same thing again

>Skyrim
>nostalgia
How fucking old are you?

Fugg, pham.
>When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

>tfw you want to go everyday for muh endorphin rush

i feel like this is accurate when i went on holiday it was hard to get back in, after a while of unmotivated lifting didnt want to be at home so started going to gym more and more and am now addicted

baROCK obama?

Golem get ye gone!

I have just started 3 weeks ago with 6 times a week and I already feel this. Fuck rest days.