Bodyweight bodies

Show me bodies built purely by bodyweight/calisthenic/aerobic exercises. + points for personal photos and stories

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/matteodeu/
instagram.com/gaggiyatarov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll tell you who didn't get a good body purely through body weight workouts; the guy in your pic.

Also free weights allowed

Personal photo.
I still use weighted pull ups and dips. If you dont youre only limiting yourself.

>Purely calisthenics and bodyweight exercises
>I still use weighted pull ups and dips

Anyone serious about calisthenics uses weighted pull ups and dips if not more. The ones that dont are DYEL elitists.

free weights is lifting though

>Show me bodies built purely by bodyweight/calisthenic/aerobic exercises.
>Posts yourself saying how you built your body without purely bodyweight/calisthenics/aerobic exercises

fuck outta here nigger

Weighted pull ups and dips are considered a calisthenics exercise by most people.

Lmao

See Fucking dumbass cotton pickin jungle bunny

confirmed jelly as fuck

It's impossible to build an impressive physique using purely bodyweight. Considering that the only way to build muscle is through PROGRESSIVE overload.

So everything then?

Right? So is bodyweight fitness just never using a barbell lol?

for now I'm too fat to do bodyweight exercices.
so I'm gaining strenght and loosing fat.

Except you can make each exercuse harder with different variations.

>That faggot that thinks bodyweight workouts are just random WoD

I swear to god 90% of fit shits on calisthenics without knowing the mininum about it.P

Thread winner so far. Anyone else?

I can post some pics of other people that I like if you want. But id rather just take pride in my own physique rather than saying "look he did it so calisthenics are cool now"

Also I am a big fan of Sven and Alex

Nice one bro. I'm at the point where I'm getting ready to move to weighted calisthenics. Your pic is great motivation

Thanks.
I havent been doing as much weighted stuff lately. I've been focusing more on planche and stuff. There's only so much time in a week that you can use for training.

>he posts photos of his body that he used barbells to achieve in body weight threads to convince retarded dyels that they can obtain a decent physique without weight training

masterful

Why would I do that? It's not like I am selling programs or something.

this is a pretty good bodyweight body, it's lacking legs and traps which are both really hard to build, it also has a pump. You'd achieve this with around 4 months of SS + 4 months of PPL

You are 100% right anout traps but you cant even see my legs so idk why you are making assumptions like that.

Have you done 4 months of SS+PPL? If so please post your pic but my guess is you havent even lifted for 8 months and are just estimating numbers out of nothing.

If you use a rock or something to weight you down does it count as calisthenics?

Yeah bro. If you use a 40lb rock its calisthenics but if you sue a 40lb plate its weight training. Why? Because that's just how it works.

imao bro 1 year of weight lifting = 3 years of bodyweight shit

Strong calculations, Doc.
Have you been lifting for at least 1 year? If so you must already look better than me. Or did you just finish reading Starting Strength by coach Marcus 2 weeks ago?

>Nice bench press dude
>Nah bro this is just a lying down push up that I'm using weights to progress on it's calisthenics trust me

If you're using extra weight, it's not a bodyweight exercise you fucking imbeciles. It's extra, non body, weight.

You're being pedantic as fuck

How heavy are your arms in the bench press? Chances are more than 90% of the weight comes from the barbell.
That's not the same thing as adding 20-30lbs do your back and doing push ups. I've seen people who do "calisthenics" that do more than their bodyweight on dips which I agree is really twisting the term "calisthenics" but generally adding a few extra pounds is still considered calisthenics.

>Post motorbikes ITT
>Posts a car
>That's not a motorbike, it has too many wheels for one
>Don't be pedantic

>Using added weight
>Only using bodyweight
These are two separate and distinct styles of exercise
I honestly feel bad for how stupid you are

you fucking retard that isnt calisthenics then, its just lifting

Ok so if someone does calisthenics but does 3 sets of weighted pull ups in a week you will just dismissed that because they added a 20lb resistance?

Yup. they turn into weightlifting people

.... Yes.. Because then thats not BODYWEIGHT anymore.

And youre a fucking gymnast for doing a couple sets of pull ups at the end of your workout.

If you're serious about weightlifting you would do them weighted

Apples and oranges friend.

You can't be bodyweight only but then still use weights 3times every week.

So a beginner who only does bodyweight pull ups is a gymnast but then as he gets stronger hes a weightlifter. Strong logic ITT.
Weighted pull ups and dips are usually a supplement for me and most people.

>this thread
Lmao, you autistic niggers really have to prove a point instead of going outside and having sex to release all that mental illness.

Especially this fucking guy
Like what the fuck, why do I not see gym rats doing levers, flags and planches all over the place with ease?

KEK I looked like you like a month into lifting REAL weights lmao at your DYEL life!

I know bro i added the numbers up and 1 month of lifting=30 years of calisthenics

calisthenics with weights =/= weightlifting, i mean you could say that if you wanted to be autistic, but we are clearly drawing a distinction between trad. calisthenics and trad. weightlifting for the purpose of this thread. ya dummy

They look like shit.

Are you sure?

the FUCK is my man Daniel Vandal?

Got a question here, i noticed doing really high reps i build more muscle than doing regular strength progressions such as OAPushups or OAPullups,does this also happened to you?, also how is your bw routine?

I dont think they actually build more muscle. What I noticed is that they just give you a better pump. But overall as you get stronger it doesnt really matter.
Also im the guy that posted his pic here and I do PPL

to guys like us. if you are just lifting for women this is ideal type

No you didnt.

How much weight are you adding to pullups and dips?
Can you perform levers and handstands?

Personal photo
Will get better as I train more

>tfw 6'3
>tfw most of the impressive calis. exercises will literally take a decade to get to and only if i'm like 170lb
manlets reeeeeee

Dips I can do 90lb for over 5 reps but i dont do it regularly since its my strongest lift. Better to work on weaknesses. For dips ive been doing archer and bulgarian variation more than actual weighted dips. Also its fair to mention that I built up the 90lb dip by mainly doing variations on rings.

Pull ups I usually add anywhere from 30-40lb.
I can do a full back lever. A front lever with 1 leg out. Cant hold a handstand since I never practice but I still do vertical pressing exercises to make shoulder gains.

You think someone would go on the internet and lie?

PPL, isnt that too much time for calisthenics? I stopped doing that because 1h of pushups variations is boring as hell, same happens with pullups to a lesser degree, wished i had some weights or at least a gym near me. Nice body btw

Thanks
for pushing I start with several sets of planche training, do 3-5 sets of vertical presses and do 3-5 sets of horizontal presses.
pulling I do some vertical pulling, maybe some horizontal, isometrics like back lever.
Im sorry but if you are just doing push ups and pull ups you are doing it wrong.

routine pls

explained it here and here

Im on my third week of SS and look better

im on my 1st day and look better

if your goal is aesthetics and hypertrophy just go to the gym. don't waste your time doing bodyweight exercises if strength and good looking body is what you want. there is literally no replacement for squat and deadlift and you have to use weights anyway for dips push ups and pull ups. oh ye, and you'll still look like shit because of muscle imbalance.

All you Fat "Powerlifters" couldnt do a workout like without having a heart attack

The thing is after doing 1 year of calisthenics i reached the point where i did PPL like you, it was something like close to 1000 pushups, 500 pullups and 1000 squats twice a week, obviously mixing viariations, went from 58 to 72kg and leaner, but still it felt boring/tiring for the mind and when i finished that year i stopped making crazy results, so i switched to progressions and the only thing that happened was i lost some muscle hardness, didint gain any muscle, im almost 3 years into calisthenics and barely gained 3-4kg in those 2 years, so im thinking in switching to high intensity low volume.

what routine famalam?

the dude from below has lot of videos using weights
cool channel tho

Personal photo

Put on another 10-15lbs before posting plz

Working on it desu, currently bulking and moved from calisthenics into greyskull lp.

why? sloots his age go crazy over that body

cuz it's nice to look buff while clothed too

Keep at it m8. It ain't easy to get big.

Is there any week spots you recommend hitting extra heavy? My legs are the weakest so I'm training those extra heavy but anything else?

>curlbro
>notraps
>chest vascularity indicates slight use of roids

you better try harder next time, fagit

it took you 3 years to realize that all the iron in a gym maybe has its purpose
congratulations, i guess

KEK
also, is this a real tatoo? aren't minors forbidden to get those? or is it merely a water tatoo. lmaoing @ your life

you have to be 18 to post here

Mate idk what you were doing but it wasnt right. Theres no need to be doing over 100 reps of any exercise imo to me that just sounds crazy.
I usually do about 15-20 sets per workout and a lot of them are 5-8 reps. You need to rethink your exercise selection.

Wow you improved the lighting, when are you going to start training?

you have to be 18 to get a tattoo

Some italian athletes have decent bodies, this is the best one desu

instagram.com/matteodeu/

This guy is a personal favorite of mine
instagram.com/gaggiyatarov/
Insane strength and size
PLL famlam

Also him yes. The whole italian burningate crew is good. Also they are chill af, talked with them at an event, genuine guys. La Rosa is still a manlet tho.

I havent talked to anyone in the calisthenics community. For all I know im the only person that does calisthenics where I live. Feels bad man.

I have this one friend of mine who got me into it one year ago. Couldn't do a single pull-up. Now I've lost 25 kg, down to 12% bf and can do a 5x4 of perfect pull-ups, also I have a good one leg back-lever.

Nice job.
Ive tried to get my friends who lift into it because they said they wanted to train with me but none of them really got into it.

Where are you from man? Calisthenics is spreading wide where I live, Italy, It's also huge in Russia and some parts of USA. I'm sure you can get a bar buddy to train with.

And he couldn't do my workout with my weights at all.

I am in Southern California but i dont live near a beach or anything. Just some ramdom semi-rural town.
Ive maxed out on a gym and had a 225×1 bench, 135×4 OHP, 225×3 front squat and 265 back squat.

>that chest and arms
>225×1 bench
Are you like 5'5?

I'm 5'8"