Manlet hate thread:

Daily reminder that you can lift all you want but no self-respecting woman will ever approach you if you're under 6 ft.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=kmndilvDf9Y
odditycentral.com/news/getting-your-legs-broken-for-a-few-extra-inches-a-growing-trend-in-the-world-of-cosmetic-surgery.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ysNRtFCIqvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We manlets look better, this guy here is 5'11 and look better than 99% of Veeky Forums, i feel sorry for dumb lanklets.

>was 5'5"
>now is 5"11"
sorry m8

>phone is twice as big as his hand
That fucking dwarf life lamo

You can feel the manlet rage. Thankfully I just make the cut off at 6ft. Still feel like the king of manlets tho

Dat head shape tho

When I hug my girlfriend I can rest my head on top of hers and easily kiss her forehead

MANLETS WILL NEVER KNOW THIS FEEL

Lol that bad shoop tho

>5'11
No way, he's not even much taller than the faucet.

>daily reminder that a swole manlet can do nothing against the weakest lanklet

A manlets can still get a femlet. But neither one of the will ever be actual human beings. And their kid will be a manlet^2

hating on fat people is fine
but manlets can't do anything about they're hight

Shin extending surgery.

I found a image that depicta it well
My girlfriend is around 5"3 while I'm 6"0
Daily reminder that you will stop growing age 19 and for most of you its too late

Prob bait but
>they're

>paying for the surgical Jew
Have fun ruining your leg gains and never being able to squat properly, as well as paying what? 5k per leg?

Your son is going to be shorter than you because your girlfriend is so short.

5'7 gal with 5'9 bf here and both just fine with it.
Just saying.

I plan on using IVF since I don't want my Son to have crippling mental disorders like I do

As long as you're fine being cucked by a needle I guess that's OK.

Not him but thats not necessarily true. If her parents were tall then their kid has the genetic possibility of being tall. Both of my parents are shorter than me, but my grandparents were tall as fuck on both sides and I am 6ft 2in. Plus it depends on environmental factor such as where you were raised and nourishment as well

so you an irrational hatred of dyslexic people too?

a reminder for you faggot: this manlet destroyed the lives of so many buffed lanklets. and no im not a crying manlet btw faggy.

Manlet here only 5'8 and a half just turned 18 is there anything I can do to milk the last years I have of potentially growing a little bit? All I want is to be like 5'11" don't even need to be that tall like 6'3" I just need a few inches. Is there anything you bros can do for me? I hate being shorter than people.

>hating someone for something they had no choice in deciding

idk, try to find the shittiest chicken in the supermarket or something, that shit is loaded with growth hormones. Could work.

Shut up manlet / lanklet / chinlet / jawlet / calflet / chestlet

We're all gonna make it bro. Don't hold onto hate

Are you retarded? Fucking kill yourself.

Lol

>be under 6'
>date and sleep with non-self respecting women
Checkmate atheists

is.Veeky Forums.org/wsg/1475839568394.webm

>manlets

When I hug my girlfriend, I have to burrow my face in her breasts. If I want to kiss her, it has to be on her breasts. All I ever want is to finally make out with a girls forehead. I hate you, you lucky bastard!!

Wow, that some serious science shit right there. Do it tiny user!

Jesus christ his head is as large as his chest

Meaning like 10 inches

DELETE THIS

>This here is Lollipop Guild territory motherfucker

does she have a penis

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

>my face in her breasts
You do know that drinking baby milk won't make you taller

Are there any exercises to possibly get taller?

>5'7" is t-the average h-height
>below 5'7" is manlut s-status

5'9 isn't short in real life regardless of what your delusional females friends say

>Short fighters are attractive
lel, when will you worthless midgest learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=kmndilvDf9Y

at 0:32

>tfw Bosnian and Montenegrin
>tfw 6'5
Not even the tallest in my family

Anyone here gained height after 23?

We should stop so mean and recognize the value of manlets to society. Post the best uses for manlets.

My pic was related.

Why are you all so bitter and insecure?

>Why are you all so bitter and insecure?
No one is serious about this shit. It's just people enjoying the banter.

manlets are cute!!

These are always b8 but i could use some entertainment. So tell me why do you hate manlets?

I'm genuinely interested in knowing.

Most people here seem pretty aggressive, still the same men children they used to be a DYELs

ahahahaha fucking turklets

>what is Holyfield
>what is Douglas
when will they learn?

If anyone grew taller by stretching or swimming, please share your experience,

just accept it m8

you don't get tall or broad shoulders by swimming, good swimmers just happen to have those traits.
You can get "taller" by getting better posture

Come on is there really nothing I can do to get taller I only have like 2 years left of potential growth max. anybody have experience getting taller or maxing height?

have you grown taller in the last six months? if not then you are done

a very feminine one

odditycentral.com/news/getting-your-legs-broken-for-a-few-extra-inches-a-growing-trend-in-the-world-of-cosmetic-surgery.html

God fucking damnit bro this shit is so unfair my fucking brothers are above 6 feet and Im sitting here at 5'9" and have to live with this inferiority complex for the rest of my life

There's no actual way to get taller all you can is posture,clothes and shoe insoles

>Implying you don't want a taller women to sit on your face.

>all those tallfags in the balkans
proof that 5'8" - 5'9" is the master race

I get it. I'm 5'6 in sweden and my little sister is 5'5. I'm slightly shorter than the average girl

Serious question: have you considered moving? How do you manage that?

>have you considered moving?
I'm gonna move to the states for my masters program then I will try to find a job in the rocky mountains/great plains, so I'm obviously not moving because of being short more because of lifestyle, culture and political beliefs.
>How do you manage that?
Just accept there is nothing I can do. When I tried tinder I got a lot of matches, didn't meet anyone because I didn't message them. My sister has also said that her friends find me attractive. So I have an attractive face and it is getting more attractive.

Shorter people get treated with lesser respect but a good looking face and muscles can still bring me to average.

I will just have to find a girl that can look past (lmao) my height.

I'm proof that OP is false, being 5'6"...
All they care about is the confidence you exude and how Veeky Forums you are.

Having a six-pack or calisthenics body also helps.

You're cute, user. Keep up the confidence.

I see. Good luck with your plans.

What makes Bosnian and Montenegrians so damn tall? I thought that shit holes tend produce Manlets.

Until you'd talk to me (i'm 6'2) and would forget about your bf after talking to me for five minutes. You'd be soaking wet

>tfw 6'0 masterrace brah
>mfw my 5'8 two digit IQ older brother brings home a different girl ever week
>mfw still kissless virgin

What went wrong lads?

Holyfield got his ear bitten off

can confirm this happens, am also 6'2

Sounds like fun to me

Reminder that his career was padded

lel menlets kek

>peacocking that hard to try to get noticed

kek even rich, famous, and talented manlets do it

no, messi just has terrible dress sense

>angry manlet bites off superior mans ear

Yep.

Lol, nope. I talk to taller men all the time. I've dated tall men too. I can't say height has factored into my choices at all but I haven't dated anyone shorter than myself either.

I don't consider him short, just average height.

im the guy who posted tyson. i googled this weidmann and he is exactly my height. (as mentioned im not a short dude) so is this your response to my post? two slutty bishes talking about what is attractive for them. thanks for this hilarious kek. i mean what kind of a retarded faggot are you?

>implying I give a fuck anymore

Do you know how many gains I've lost to those fucking goblins?
Never again

lel feggots. kek

>t-they must be sluts y-yeah!
>thats why they l-like tall fags!
Pitiful, simply pitiful.

tfw you will never go as this Shrek duo costume with your gf for Halloween

L A N K L E T S B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

When will they learn...

youtube.com/watch?v=ysNRtFCIqvQ

kek

Guy on the left has gay nudes.

Who is he.

Ive watched so many of these from Veeky Forums that youtube recommends them. they think I'm a manlet!

> me talkin about men and their ability to fight
> faggot joins in and explains how sexy tall men are
>try to prove it with the opinion of random pussy

can someone explain this.