Roiding for this

>Roiding for this

>filename

name 5 things that aren't cheekie chan, i dare you.

Bread
Whey
Cheekie Chan

FUCK

>Bread
>Whey
>Cheekie Chan
>FUCK

You forgot to add "natty"

Please stop bullying her. She's cute and nice. Leave Cheeky alone!

thats her?

looks shopped

You mean used to be cute

Look how damn cute this girl this used to be:

Smh cheekie

She's still cute and nice. Fuck the h8rs

Any more rare cheekies?

A bunch of
> tfwnogf
Fags creaming themselves over an asian 5

I love a good shoop as much as the next person but i think some of you have a massive crush on cheekie
Or its just because she is a woman in a pool filled with guys high on test who havent been laid in awhile

I'm not allowed to get laid since I'm not white

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I was a nerd in school pic related
Thanks dood :)
I'll change that
No that's my actual face, my father was Jackie Chan

you remind me of those asian girls who buy xanax bars like nobodys business

>I'll change that
Would rather that you squat on my face before a post-gym shower

cringe

I would rather you paint yourself green and let me slap you like a disobedient avocado you are.

>5

try 3

>You mean used to be cute

Looks like some down syndrome chink to me

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!

>Tfw twink cheekie will never ever suck your BBC

Brehs

Hey Cheekie, I made this.

I lift for cheekie. Asians usually arent into lebs though

I DON WAN ANY TRABBO

That's wicked! saved. :) Thanks dood. Have my pic as well

I liked the spaghetti.

Looks like you're more skilled than me.

it is so sad that people make these

I wouldn't object to her wrestling me into submission and making me pleasure her.

I also troll the shit put of cbt posters sometimes

This is not the real Cheekie.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. mfw thinking of you hurting

>le epic troll XD

kys roid freak

Is that Liu Kang?

Cheekie, I'm really fucking lonely, I don't have much girls I can talk to, but I want to ask you something. What makes a guy attractive? How can I get a gf? Also what does it mean to love yourself?

Fuck off you pathetic nerd

Is cheekie even real?
WIpe my tears and let me call you oppa
Left humanity behind
I feel you, being lonely sucks and I have been there.
>What makes a guy attractive?
People with confidence and kindness towards others. I'm not even fucking with you. I've dated 2, and had 2 encounters. All of those 4 guys that I met had a body and face of an 8 and above. But beauty is only skin deep, half of those people didn't quite attract me fully. Beautiful people are hard to come by, but people with a heart of gold is one in a million.
>How can I get a gf?
Not an expert, but gym is a good place to meet someone. I myself don't even understand women, but they like to be noticed, like all of us do. Why not go up a girl and compliment her on her lifts and how nice her form is? Then if she's willing to talk, talk more. But keep the conversation short, respect her workout time. Then keep chatting her bit by bit for couple of days and ask her out for a coffee?
>Also what does it mean to love yourself?
I used to not like myself, I've done a lot of stupid stuff in the past in result. That's because I cared what others think of me and felt like I was a door mat to everyone. Then one day I just said fuck it, I stopped talking to my toxic family and friends completely and surrounded myself with good people, lifted weights seriously, took roids because I personally wanted to get big, and got myself a career. Realized that I had the ability to do so much things that I wanted to do, and all I had to do was to open my eyes. The more I realized that I am capable of many things, I began to love myself again.