Depressed brah

Sup fit Bros, it's time for my monthly update. It's month 5.

Recap is in the pic.
Question: I do plan to visit that bitches dad (he is a doc) and tell him about how his crazy slut daughter treated me but also how she bragged to me about lying to him and his wife to be able to whore around.
Do you guys think that's a good idea?
Let's be honest, the pain I went through demands SOME justice. I'd have to cripple her to make it fair, so talking to her dad seems a very light way to solve the issue.

Looking back I had a full mental breakdown. I have no idea how I managed to cope with it without drugs/meds or other shortcuts.
Friends, Familiy and Therapy + alot of selfstudy carried me.
80% was me reading books, 20% was therapy. Also healthy food, gym and Meditation seem to help.

I'm happy to say that things have further improved. Getting out of Depression literally feels like the whole world got painted with fresh colors. I'm amazed at how good buildings look. I know it sounds bonkers but it's true.

Now I'm not 100% well, still have some days in which I feel sad and/or angry but my mood swings get better.

The more time goes on kinda can See where my thinking comes from and can slightly try to alter it...

Symptoms I have:
1) slight lethargy
2) inner tension/stress from time to time, but it slowly gets better.
3) medium mood swings
4) I seem to be improving in bed. Anxiety still is very big, but being with a qt we are slowly working on it

Things that improved
1) sleep
2) concentration
3) fun at gym
4) joy from music
5) general outlook slightly better
6) Im more functional, just lazy currently haha

Well if your life is improving without revenge then maybe think twice about talking to her Dad. If you think that talking to him will push your depression away fully and you'll feel 100% well after it, go for it.

Also don't forget that her Dad could just ignore everything you say because muh daughter

I have the feeling that at this point I have to do this to completely close this chapter. Otherwise I feel like I have to prepare for that talk like for a battle which is draining my energy daily.

It wont 'cure' me but I imagine that it would allow me to think about other stuff since I've had this talk like 10000 times in my head on a daily Basis.

Nice blog

I know, my 5th post, and as usual some hate is expected.

Basically I want 2 things:
1) warn other anons about crazy females
2) help other anons with their Depression

This board is about self improvement after all...

But I still do feel like throwing up from time to time when I think about that filthy slut.

17 guys at age 18.

Bump

Hey ey

Just move on. Nothing significant is going to happen if you talk to her dad

So if you are after self-improvement, get some hobbies, man. You have way too much time on your hands if you can just sit around in your head this much.

Thinking about erections so much it inhibits you from having one.
Revenge thoughts when you are already quit of a situation and should be moving on.
Desire to blog-post your ongoing micro-sagas on an Iranian beer-brewing forum.
Not very healthy.
Try Wordpress.

I know dude. I just have no idea where to begin...

I'll def have some hobbies weithin the next 6 Weeks.
Any ideas?

No, seriously, just let it go. Don't talk to her dad dude. Remove every part of her from your life if you actually want to move on.

If it stops me from having this talk in my brain on a daily Basis it will actually be signifikant for me..

Bro just let it go
You obviously still do care about her, otherwise you wouldn't act this way
But you need to stop caring, let it go, forgive her, give yourself some peace.
You don't deserve to get justice, just try to stop thinking about her, cut every small thing out of your life that reminds you of her

Thing is that im simply not able to. It goes against everything i stand for to let shit people get away with their behavoir.

I already have. But there is no easy way to just 'move on' from a girl that took your sexuality.
A girl that made me hate most women.
I can't even go to Clubs/parties without a gag reflex thinking about her.

She has deeply affected my life, no wonder I still think daily about her

Not to mention the many times I kept myself from sending her messages when I was literally exploding with anger.

My therapist is actually very open to this idea

not user you responded to, but do what you gotta do - just know that it might not "close" this chapter. The thing about nuerotic thinking is that there is always something else to worry about. The conversation probably won't go like you expect it to - you probably won't say everything that you plan, and you might end up obsessing about how you wish you handled it differently. he might laugh and call you a limp-dick faggot. or maybe it will go well.

My point is, don't expect anything to "close this chapter" other than time. And forgive yourself if things don't go the way you want them to. As Voltaire said (about something) - "do or do not, you will regret either way".

Good luck user, I feel for you. My sexual confidence is shot too, and not even from such a traumatic experience. It's tough. Keep meditating and keep lifting. Having an understanding qt is major, so good on yah.

we're all gon make it

If you've got money play warhammer

shit's fun

Stop wallowing in self pity
It is the most addictive self destructive behavior there is
You don't deserve any condolence, you are a reality separated false victim. Stop believing you have done nothing wrong, stop blaming her for your problems.
move the fuck on and stop bothering other people with your projective identification.

Thanks, this makes sense.
And I actually thought about this happening. Either way I'll talk to my therapist and decide. But I feel like I resisted the urge to do way worse stuff for so long I kinda deserve some Satisfaction.

Crazy thing is I had lots of sex even with anxiety before I broke down. I wish my dick would have warned me :(
But he worked und er immense pressure like a champ

I know, I'm actually working on that.
Still tho shit's hard.

Im currently. into HS/ES:L