Steroid cycle help

I'm thinking about starting a cycle consisting of equipoise 400, trenbolone and oxymetholone.

it's meant for bulking. would this be an ok cycle?
I've done 3 previous pretty mild ones. I've been working out for 11 years. I'm 32 yo. 5'7, 190 lbs and about 13/15% body fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

35 yo user here. Listen to this guy, unless you plan to juice for the rest of your life

Real men don't use steroids. Get correct.

5'7 though. Could be a girl. Definitely not a real man.

Don't do no test and tren. I know eq aromatizes but tren without test has some evidence of causing brain damage.

>spouting tired-ass memes
>actually encourages roid use
KYS faggot

Roids are a MEME and a TRAP. Don't be stupid.

It's a well-known fact that steroid use causes changes in personality and cognitive function and are psychologically addictive, which would certainly explain why habitual steroid users defend their steroid use in much the same way as illicit drug users defend their addictions.

I'll answer your question with a question: How is substance addiction ever a good thing?

Bit of both really.

He asks a question. I answer, I don't care whether he roids or not.

Almost nobody runs tren without test.

Tren brings out some.... Quirks in many though those subside afterwards.

Why? Because of suppression? You can bounce back in 2 weeks and keep most of what you gained. Roiding doesn't permanently fuck your balls.

It's a psychological addiction mostly and done right it's quite possible to never get any issues.

You can be healthy and on steroids but most just yolo it.

Yes.

Not addiction, slight dependency. Which is fixed in a few weeks and might not be noticeable.

Ask here

reddit.com/r/steroids/

You will need some testosterone.

Either:
>Go with test+EQ for at least 12 weeks with a long ester on both

Or:
>Drop the EQ and pin a short ester of test and tren (i.e. propionate and acetate) every day

Regardless, drop the oral.

Or better yet:
>Realize that if you have to ask this kind of shit, let alone suggest a cycle without test in it, you are not ready to use steroids and should continue training without them while doing your research before even considering going back on because, in the extremely unlikely event that you will ever enter into a relationship with a real human, you may one day desire to father a child but will be unable to do so because your HPTA and testicular function are shot to shit from years of testosterone deficiency

Also there's a general thread for this up 24/7.

so EQ without testosterone is a big mistake?
I'm not someone who abuses the stuff or anything, I'm just asking here. I have someone who knows a lot more than me and he can get me the stuff. I just wanna understand a bit more before I talk to him.

what about a cycle of sustenon, deca and trenbolone?

also, can you point me to that general thread?

>so EQ without testosterone is a big mistake?
I'm not 100% sure since it's a fairly close testosterone derivative but it's better to be safe than sorry. Plus test is a great steroid in its own right. They don't say 'test is best' without reason.

>what about a cycle of sustenon, deca and trenbolone?
This is actually one of my favourite cycles. Five weeks of sust+deca+tren then drop the tren as the deca kicks in for another five (assuming you're running tren ace as you should). Though you should experiment with just test+tren and test+deca first to make sure you don't react badly to the compounds; tren is particularly nasty in this regard - if you are prone to acne, balding, mood swings etc. tren WILL be the one to bring them out.

>>/39253143/ for the general.

That said, as with any general, it's filled with autistic tripfags so you're better off reading the articles on steroid as well as 'The Underground Steroid Handbook' (available freely online. Further reading should include Llewellyn's 'Anabolics'.

thanks. you're actually helping a lot.
I've done test + deca before and not only did I love it, but side effects were perfectly acceptable.

if I understand correctly, you're saying I can do sust+deca+tren for five weeks and then drop the tren completely while continuing to use deca? what about the test? how many more weeks of test+deca after I stop the tren?

Well that's what I'd do. Perhaps if I was competing I'd keep the tren on for the whole cycle but that shit's pretty harsh so it's not worth it for me at this point.

Keep the test throughout the cycle. Like I said if you use AAS without test you run the risk of shutting yourself down without any exogenous test to perform its other, non-gainZz-related, functions.

>how many more weeks of test+deca after I stop the tren?
Depends how long you're cycling and how long you can bear the tren sides. If you're doing 8 weeks then do 4 with tren and 4 without (test+deca throughout). If you're doing 12 maybe do 6 with 6 without (though 12 weeks is about the point where I would consider EQ a better choice than deca). Or you could do all three for the entire duration. It's up to you; just don't make stupid-ass decisions like running a cycle without test or doing orals only.

I assume you have PCT and adjuncts already on hand?

Pls reply

What if my pct or ai is bunk

Am I fucked?

AI? Probably not, assuming you're not pinning grams of aromatizing compounds, you shouldn't even need AI (though keep it on hand in case you do).

PCT? Well you're going to feel like shit for months after the cycle and you'll have to wait longer between cycles. If you are pinning grams of gear then you should be using pharma adjuncts.

I'm planning on doing like 300mg test for 12 weeks or smth

I just got the nolva and asin from same source. Do you think it's prob fine?

Well I can't tell if your drugs are genuine but you shouldn't need AI on that dosage and even underdosed PCT should be effective.

How bad would it be if both are bunk?

Ill be fine longterm right?

im working out for 6 months and iam 202 lbs already, what the fuck is this shit

natty ofc

after 11 years you better be arnold schwarzenigger weighing in 300 pounds of pure muscle what the fuck

OP here.
yeah, 8 weeks cycle sounds good.
so I'll go with sust+deca+tren for the first 4 weeks. and just sust+deca for the remaining 4.
I assume anything less than 8 weeks is a waste of time?
and yes, of course I'll do the PCT.