Is OMG one of the comfiest coins? If not, why?

Is OMG one of the comfiest coins? If not, why?

What would it take to be persuaded?
What are your concerns?

>inb4 skateboard

comfier than ripple it has strong support at $7.7 unlike cripple.

>doesn't even have a wallet
>muh thailand mcdonalds

it's an overpriced shitcoin.

Hi friend,

Wallet is scheduled for Q4. Thailand McDonalds will be bringing in $150M through the OMG blockchain.

>buy my bags

when is the moon? my bags are not heavy they are just sitting in the car waiting to be taken out.

Was I implying that anywhere?

Or furthermore, do you have any more points to add to your argument or to refute mine?

yall are delusional. the P&D is over.

just accept it, wojack

or...They are still undervalued, the marketcap is almost 1bil, and that for the project + team alone. Imagine when the blockchain and pos wallet get released.

What information, besides opinion, do you have to back up your claim?

can someone explain to me what plasma is?

its in your blood, its like the water that carries your blood cells and white blood cells and other

It's essentially a blockchain within a blockchain, which allows for almost infinite scalability. It's currently being devloped by Joseph Poon and Vitalik.

You can read more about it here
plasma.io/plasma.pdf

Just went all in omisego. I advice everybody else to join me. We're going to make it biz bros!

just went 50% in after its 50% correction

>tfw just went all in
Looks comfy as fuck. Price predictions for a week/month/year from now?

omg is pretty comfy but i think vtc comfiest. even if it drops down to 1.10 again i have no doubt it'll go back up and on to $5+ within a few months

With all the awesome releases come Q4, I feel 15-20 is a conservative guess.

subtext you fag

I sold my OMG for ripple

Why the name calling?

Cool. Plasma when?

Jun & Vitalik aruged it may take two years to develop, however it has been worked on since it's inception. Jun tweeted

"We are already started. So yup incliding 2018 its 2 years (2017/2018) . So Vitalik is right :) We following our white paper loadmap."

It should be released 2018.

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/913393065754222594

>doesnt even know where he is
ok

>
OP, i like you and OMG and all but you're obviously holding this coin

We're all on this board to make money and give recommendations. Based on my research, I believe that this token will be worth something and am simply trying to dispel the consistent "skateboard, google, and apple meme."

If you want to be constructive and give meaningful feedback/criticism, by all means please contribute. But being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole isn't really helping anybodies case.

Its a comfy as fuck coin, well it was until the china fud,was going up slowly and consistently, bought it at $6 so im good and will continue to hodl, just wish it would hover around $10 so i dont think im going to get shat on by a whale at any minute.

You fucking brainlett