Who are you in this chart?

Who are you in this chart?

alpha minus sign is me

well this chart is fucking stupid

I'm Alpha + but not attractive, so where the fuck do I fit into it

Based on that table? Either β+ or γ+

I hate to say it but I'm a gamma negative right now. Shooting for gamma positive, but I've been an angsty bitch lately

Omega negative masterace

none of them fit me

Beta+ or Gamma+ in my head, but probably more Omega+ in reality.
>tfw lack of drive is the only thing holding me back

Beta positive. Genuinely charming and people love me, I work so hard too and have a good life, but I am so stuck in my head sometimes I think I'd never get out if I didn't commit so much energy to fighting my anxiety.

Which one accepts his place as a social outcast without harboring ill will towards anyone?

>I'm Alpha + but not attractive, so where the fuck do I fit into it

>I'm special and won't fit the chart
Welcome Gamma -

>tfw Beta positive

Is this your chart or something?

Do you legit think that every guy that is "confident" and "professionally successful" and "has sex with women" is handsome?

You're retarded bro, make a better chart next time

whatever is between alpha- and beta+

Gamma positive female.
Curious if there is a female equivalent chart though.

I'm a Beta no questions.
But I think I moved from (-) to (+) over the last 10 years. I accepted my limitations and don't blame anyone but myself about my failures after a long and tortuous process of many years.

of course, but honestly it would probably just be a scale of 1-10 attractiveness. Lets be honest pretty women have it much easier than ugly or even average women. A pretty girl could be a total sperg and it wouldn't put off any guy.

>delta positive

I'm gamma positive.
I have the traits I just prefer and don't have the money to be an alpha.
I rather be out of social encounters, I don't find it attractive

u mad
and not even my chart

Omega masterrace.

That's interesting. Attractiveness plays a greater role in women's hierarchy.

Girls who were brought up ugly in through high school and never fell for the social bullshit of being a cute girl and having dicks around since an early age, and played with dirt and would fight any boy are usually the ones who are interesting, curious and intelligent, in my point of view. Not that they're not ambitious, but they're the true omegas in my opinion.

Beta + on my way to Alpha+ .
Only thing missing in the equation so far is acutally getting pussy.

Probably a beta negative..

I have those dark circles under my eyes from anxiety and such. It really hits my confidence hard. I definitely dont have an ego or seek social approval, but i cant form relationships with new people.

Gamma+
All I do is focused on my ultimate goal, and I only relate to people who help me on it

It would have to be the result of women rating other women like this is men rating men. Things like bitchiness, fatness, spoiled princess factor, intelligence, looks, girl-nerd (or fakery thereof), angst-y-ness, etc.

It wouldn't put off any beta

Alphas definitely yes

Def Beta+, like most other ppl here.

Is Griffith alpha positive or gamma positive?
What about Ozymandias from Watchmen?

Beta+ checking in.
I'd say that's definitely what the majority of Veeky Forums is.

Beta negative, been working my way into beta positive this last year improving myself

Trade-off, alphas often date and marry all kinds of vile tempered and horse faced women for social standing, family money and genetics.

Psst, user...they are cartoonies. Not fully equipped with functional sets of traits.

i dont base my life on a stupid fucking chart by man children who give a fuck about ego or everyones opinion on them

Giffith is A+ (Guts would probably be A- for that matter... or just straight A if that was an option)
Ozymandias is G+

So Omega Negative then?
>oh snap!

Either y+ or b+, I hope it's y+

Is there a mid-line between Alpha + and Beta +? Because I'm a sociable and self-confident guy, but I'm a dumbass in quite a few regards, but I'm not nearly enough of a bro to be Alpha -.

Gamma positive desu
>hold all the football receiving records of my high school and be top player on tennis team
>full ride scholarship on my grades, ACT score, and athletics
>never party
>drop football so I can focus more on economic studies
I feel like I'm autistic

you think your all y+ but your really all y- and Veeky Forums is the culture you have adopted with it's own outsider social hierarchy

which is sad, because this is an anonymous board.

omega negative tfw ill never make it

I want to believe I'm gamma but it might be my subconscious tricking me into making myself feel a certain way. I hope no one else has this constant state of questioning.

Solid beta plus dude. That over-analyzing...

>A pretty girl could be a total sperg and it wouldn't put off any guy.
I disagree. To a male who's not looking to "settle", it would be offputting. But let's be real here, that wouldn't stop them from trying.

This is (you)

What helped me with that constant questioning is to be "in on it", and facetiously tell your ego that you're looking at the most optimistic self image that you can. You know how when your boss is watching you, so you consciously work productively until he leaves? Pretend that your ego is "watching", always, and try to live up to those expectations you've smugly bragged to yourself about.

Hopefully this makes sense and doesn't sound like a schizo wrote it.

>tfw Delta Positive

Will I make it lads?

I don't know. Omega+ maybe? It's not that I don't want to change myself at all. If I didn't think my life needed some work, I wouldn't be trying to improve my fitness at all, but I also like who I am as a person right now. A few other people seem to like me too. I do secretly long for people's approval (so I'm not Gamma anything), but not nearly enough to want to change fundamental aspects of myself (so not Beta+ either). I have no delusions of being an Alpha, so Beta- is out. I guess I just want to be the most excellent version of me. I guess that makes me an Omega+. A desire to polish, but not to fundamentally change.

Beta+, but working on it

>Tfw gamma neutral
>Spend all my time in my room alone because I'd rather do that than socialize
>Great at everything I do
>Too apathetic to do anything at all
Just let me die, my dudes.

It makes perfect sense thanks to your clear elaboration, I'll give it a shot. Thanks man

If you have to go around telling people that you are 'The Alpha Male', then you clearly are not and will likely never be.
That is where I am on the chart.

Alpha+

Doesn't feel like effort to succeed in what I want.
Genuinely hope you guys all make it

>t. jealous beta-

Y+ tho the description makes it sound like a neckbeard

beta+ and gamma+
currently in cocoon mode
I'll live out most of it as alpha+ maybe except the scores of women. I'd rather settle with a wife.

Probably Beta Positive for me. That being said, I can't believe that some dick who was born into a rich family and spends Daddy's money is somehow higher on the hierarchy than me (Alpha negative).

>Attractiveness plays a greater role in women's hierarchy
that is categorically false

Omega incel masterrace.
come at me, bros

You're obviously self aware enough to realize that "making it" is something you should aspire to therefore you are an Omega Positive. You're not entirely oblivious.

Omega+ striving to be Gamma+

Hope someday I'll make it

omega+

I want to improve, I really do, I'd do anything to get out of here

but I don't know what to do and it drives me up the walls with frustration

yes I try to get fit but then what? being fit won't help me with my social inneptness or isolation, it won't help me not being fucking retarded, I'll likely gain self esteem again and be an overcompensating douchebag again before someone tells me the truth and I go back to this level

same breh

>knowing the names of those scribbles
never gonna make it

Beta+ by far

dafuck?
its in the chart

>dont know how to read
never gonna make it

Don't really fit to any.

I'm broke as fuck and I have no career, however I'm charismatic, good looking/fit and can hold a killer conversation. This allows me to get laid a lot and I never had a problems finding meaningful relationships with what most would consider desirable women. I don't party or drink that much anymore, but do most of my socializing while working out, hiking outdoors, eating out/cooking, traveling etc.

I guess I'm like A- but without the party/wanna-be jet set aspect, but also with less success in terms of money.

> World's most obvious Brave New World reference.
> Omega =/= letter after delta.
> Arbitrarily complex categories.

Conclusion: OP is a faggot.

Y+ here. Reading a book on the young Hegelians currently but KHV and obviously go to the gym too.

so true, evrybody is like im alpha+ but havent reached anything mentioned there, so i must be outside of the spectrum. NO you dont have alpha+ traits and lack the will, you all would try to get up that table if you could

probably beta+?

I have a positive outlook atleast