Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

Yes, I know Zyzz was on steroids, every knows this, but theoretically, could you have this body natty? It doesn't look THAT huge.

Anyone have pictures of bodybuilders from before 1935 that look like Zyzz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You probably could if you work out religiously for about a year or two depending on your genes

Oh fuck off.
It's like the same person comes in here everyday asking the same question since 2011

I swear to god I'm new. I'm a skinnyfat with an obese BMI, and I want to work out at least 1.5 hours a day 6 days a week. I have an easy job, and I'm going to devote my life to it.

Ok, thanks man, I guess it's up to my dedication levels to see it through.

No

Don't listen to that retard, to achieve zyzz mode you will need 5+ years of good diet and workout.

To elaborate on what to expect, here's something from Veeky Forums uncle scooby:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs

>obese BMI
>skinny fat
i think youre fat, it'll take longer than 2 years to get zyzz natty, closer to 4 or 5 depending on height but you can get decent looking around 2 years though

>I'm skinnyfat
>with an obese bmi
>pls be troll

How tall was Zyzz?

Fuck off faggot. It took Zyzz FOUR YEARS ON ROIDS.

Yeah just work out for two years, get FUCKED

Don't be retarded on purpose, I'm under 15%BF and have an overweight BMI. It's not an accurate way of measuring. I am 6'1 at 200lbs.

>You probably could if you work out religiously for about a year or two depending on your genes

Yeah dude totally.

Zyzz took every fucking drug available over the course of four years, and had excellent genetics.

But hurrr durr dude just lift for 2 years and do SS ull get big in no time.

holy fuck i hate the fitness "industry" so much. Giving retarded advice and illusions to people.

t. dyel

6'1

The good news is that to society's warped dyel vision, you can look ripped in 6 months - 1 year easy.

zyzz had no more than average genetics, he had nice inserts but was naturally a bean stork.
you can get close to how big he was around his 7th cycle after about 5 years traning hard

I just wanna how do you guys rate genetics? how does a person know if they have average or above average genetics?

no

>Is this achievable natty?
>Yes, I know Zyzz was on steroids,

you are a cunt

cunt is what you are

is a meme

>Zyzz's body is achievable natty in 2-3 years if you work on it really hard
this is what most people would respond to this type of thread on Veeky Forums in 2011

rly makes u think