I just realize I can't compete with Chads

I just realize I can't compete with Chads.

how hard would be a Chad in a social setting filled with genetic losers?

I was planning on going back to my local anime conventions and maybe try to score the weeb girls there.

how hard is to reach Chad level among weebs?
maybe start also going to where goth, emo, punk and metal girls are.

That chart is bullshit and you know it.

Explain

How well researched and in no way anecdotal

Put a tier between Normie & Chad and I'll agree with this

>make a chart about "only top 55.1% men get women"
>"bottom tier males exist because of the lack of natural selection"

This chart could be way better.

uh cause only a freak like 'genetic trash' would take the time to make this and why the fuck would u listen to them

only a retard would believe this

>t. not chad

There should category between Chad and Normie, the Psuedochad, has most of the attributes of CHAD however has one or two quirks of the lmao normie

Genetic trash detected

haaaha, you dont agree with numale chart so you arent a chaad.

not every place in the world is america.

>not every place in the world is america
Soon though

yeah, they already act as it is. teenage girls in balkans with same standards as in america. so sad.

If ive fucked over 100 girls is that more chad than normie cos i feel like im not 100% chad butim close

This chart excludes lots of men obviously. Notice how all the qualities get worse as you move down the categories. What about men with great bodies but are really dumb? It excludes men with good faces but bad bodies, men with ugly faces but good bodies, etc.

Intelligence is unattractive and dysgenic anyway, so still Chads or Normies.

MAJOR COPE

>tfw chad
>only thing holding me back from slayer is that 10/10 model face
>tfw I got so close and didn't make it
hold me

Easy pickings for an average guy with not-bad social skills, those cons are a weeaboo beta-geek-sperg wasteland. But beware, there are some crazy weeb girls too. Like need-meds crazy.

>alpha fucks beta bucks
You are like little baby

> Make chart
> Spelling error in the first sentence.

KYS.

This chart looks like it was made by aliens who are trying to figure out human social structure without having ever spoken to humans.

Can someone make the female version of this picture???

Sounds like you're an e-Chad

This chart looks like it was made by autists who are trying to figure out human social structure without having ever spoken to humans.

Fixed it for you

To suggest is to volunteer

chart is wrong only the top 20% of males are seen as attractive and it is getting smaller, soon it will be 15%

he was only attractive enough for her once he had an olympic gold medal, she viewed herself as too good looking for him before that

>what are de novo mutations
Incels are Chad's bottom tier sons he had when he was in his 60s

>Tfw I used to be genetic trash
>Tfw I rose to pretty much normie status by losing weight
>Tfw I'm 6'0 and have a gentic disposition to be strong
>Tfw when Chad status is realistically obtainable

I find this inaccurate. But probably just my taste. Except for the last part. Genetic thrash. That's true. And very sad.

I hate rating people but Left to right

10, 10, 10, 7, 6, 10, 3, 5, 3, 5, 7, 4 and yeah Genetic Thrash don't even make 0. lol sorry.

>western women

wew lad

>someone actually typed all of shit shit out

Who the fuck cares

Go try and fuck them anyway and analyze yourself later

>Guy's tinder game is 'HI BEATFUL' followed by 'WHAT R U TO LOL?'
>People surprised/mad she ignored that

Um?

That chart is bullshit and you know it. Most normies find love, get married, have children, and are pretty happy with their marriage. Even among those that divorce, the majority eventually find a marriage they are happy with and will stick with. Most women never get a chance to have sex with a Chad, let alone date them, so its just straight false that most normies date Chad's leftovers. You autists want to make it seem like its impossible to date a nice gal if you are average to hide the fact that you can't get a gal because you are painfully below average.

How much of a detached self hating cuck must you be in order to make one of these? Jesus

>Someone probably took around a day of their life to make this image

>left 16:9 right 4:3

>Most normies find love, get married, have children

exactly how many marriages in the west are successful? How does it change the fact that even your most average girl sleeps around with "chads" her entire youth (16-25), then finds some average looking guy with money

>Most women never get a chance to have sex with a Chad

Do you actually believe this? That an 8/10 male only has sex with 8/10 females? Are you even a male? Those "chads" do actually have regular sex with more average females. You can date a girl, doesn't stop the relationship from ending with her leaving/cheating with a more attractive male

>game
cope

chad is 6'0 and up

Can't even tell who is what number anymore.. I feel like most posters
here group everyone below 5 as a 5? Or is there a vast difference between a "2" and a "5"?

Probably coasting the low Chad line.

Late development held my confidence back, it's undeniably my weak point.

I only feel in Chad mode when I'm having an emotionally good day. Prone to self doubt sometimes, at which point undeniably Normy.

Getting a girls number when your on, then lacking the ambition to follow through is hell. I fear failure more than I love victory.

Hi there are you me

You spelled pinnacle wrong you fucking neet retard. It's like the first sentence. And your math doesn't add up (because chad apparently includes gods).

Stop making this shit unless you intend it to be bait and accomplish something

I look like a Slayer but I'm still an unemployed virgin. Was laid off last year. Things are looking up though, I have two upcoming job interviews.

lol, women are a fucking meme, she's a 4 at best

>female pajeet
>western

I like the little adjustments in the graph like this was in anyway related to actual data.

keep it up lad

make yourself great again

Nice cope

>tfw think I could be Chad mode but not sure yet

man have a fat ace is pain in the ass, I think Im actaully good looking underneath it but my face holds so much fat its unbelivable

lmao at that incel on the right

that's some serious negative canthal tilt

That and no brow ridge, and his facial hair looks terrible

Thanks Mr. Trump, but this wont be an again

Imagine if we the normies find other incels repellant, how much more repellant must a pretty white girl with unlimited SMV find them.

We're 5's and 6's looking down on 4's and 3's. A pretty white girl is a 100/10. Can she even see that low from her olympian perch?

Think about the last time you saw some druggie aid infested homeless dude. Think about how you crossed the street and avoided eye contact. Now think about all the times women have done the same to you. The difference between an attractive women and a creep is the difference between a normie and a toothless bum who sucks dick for crack money.

>that far left "slayer"

wew, not sure if i'm gay or just mirin those god like aryan genetics

how could anyone be ever scared of those faggots slayers?
one thing, i've always looked though, and i still do, people thought i was 28 when i was only 19 because i look way too though, yeah i'm no slayer but trust me when i say this, i make those baby looking faggots fear if i want to.
It's retarded how being femenine looking for males is considered atractive, enjoy cucking yourself

names?

>Metal
>Girls
Lel

literally all ugly af

>5'6"
>Amazing grades, decently smart
>Working on body
>Average face
>The single genetic failure of my height will lead me to a life of incel
>Can never make it
I AM A MANLET. I HAVE LEARNED. I JUST CAN'T ACCEPT IT.

you sound like an insecure fag

How can you even get to that point, i'm just saying the truth, they look hyper femenine

>Celebrity, Stacy, Normie, Ironing Board, SJW

They do look feminine and not attractive.

The most attractive guy there is the greensborough football guy, because he looks like he would actually fuck me, as opposed to the slayer guys that look like they'd be afraid to mess up my hair.

Anyways, you sound like an insecure fag, and I bet you're ugly too. I bet you're scared of other men and that's why you need to shitpost on mongolian paper airplane folding sites about how you make guys scared.

You sound like a "beta", submissive, little bitch, and I bet I could kick you ass.

t. xx chromosomes

Being sexually attractive as a man is not a one way street of being masculine you stupid fuck - pic related.

Woman want - A Muscular Pretty boy for sex and to show off as a bf. Bascially he owns the relationship and cares the least since SO MANY women want him, he is in high demand.

The lesser of a pretty boy u are, the more u have to compensate with money, status, houses, cars, entertainment, vacations, being alpha etc. while the pretty boy does nothing and women comes to him like moths to a flame and he gets sex for free while so called "Alphas" have to "work like dogs" and "act like loud arrogant monkey clowns" to get women interested.

I seen it with my own eyes.
Im sorry if ur not a pretty boy, just end it boyo. Its OVER FOR U.

Its the /10 chart you retard

Man someone actually took the time to make this chart. That is legitimately pitiful. Get off this board man

>how hard would be a Chad in a social setting filled with genetic losers?

What did he mean by this?

>say the true about my whole life
>you're shisposting
XD
i know, i'm not saying it's not true, all i said is how the fuck is anyone going to be scared of such massive fags lol

Very similar boat. Haven't had a job in 6 months. Well. I did, but they were unethical assholes so I quit. Just gonna keep trying.

trips have spoken!

we /r9k/ now

>tfw it's easier for women to become Stacy than it is for men to become Chad

Veeky Forums's always been a slightly less dyel /r9k/

None of the homosexual models under the "slayer" marker have any of those traits.
It's...it's like that person picked three fruits that made them wet/hard and just wrote a bunch of bullshit then filled the rest of the chart up with random bullshit.

R9k fags have a pathological need to feel inferior. Since they can rationalize it by claiming they can never be "alpha" they don't feel as bad about it

>bieber not capable of being in slayer tier
>the one direction fag boys would be considered "normies" and would struggle with women

tim tebow would qualify as chad with no sexual experience

poor show m8

>john travolta
>attractive

fuck how am I not famous

t. incel

Robots with less sissy threads

Genetic Trash checking in.