Would you trade away all your gains to be a effay 6'2 master piece of genetics but you'll always be on DYEL mode

Would you trade away all your gains to be a effay 6'2 master piece of genetics but you'll always be on DYEL mode

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BCtbVCjNTWq/?taken-by=thylaneblondeau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everyone would

I'm already 6'0 so nah, it's not a huge deal for me
I dont have gains anyway

nope

I'm 6'4" and would happily drop down to 5'10" or in exchange for an aesthetic physique.

That guy looks like a fag

Would rather be a 5'9 buff manlet than 6'2 auschwitz skeleton mode

he's got the perfect face though.

without a fucking doubt m8

instagram.com/p/BCtbVCjNTWq/?taken-by=thylaneblondeau

JORDAN TRAVELS THE WORLD FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD MODELS WHILE YOU SIT AT HOME JERKING OFF TO JORDYN JONES

You're so fucking jelly. I guarantee you look like an average joe. Skinny-fat, ugly. Obviously beta. This guy is the best looking guy I've ever seen and I'm dead srs. I even looked his instagram up. You calling him a fag just shows how insecure you are.

>trade away all your gains
I'd be trading like 5kg, and by growing like 8 inches I'd still be gaining weight.

Its shit like this that makes me consider suicide and false hope in rencarnation

don't forget that you weren't born as millionaire either

Fuck the money just give me the height,face,and frame

fuck no

But if you don't have gains it'd be a better deal

same here.
I can't wait for designer babies.
No one will suffer life being unaesthetic

That guy looks like a fag. This is what an attractive man with a good face looks like. Not some skelly wearing his dad's suit

>not wanting to go full leo mode

Bump

Guarantee dude in OPs pic is high test as fuck and of better genetic quality overall. Isn't Eastwoods son only 5'10 anyway?

How do I get this hair? Mine is already long but I think I need to cut the sides

Of course, who needs a great body when you have THE face and THE height?

>only 5'10

I'm 6'2, but here in the Netherlands its pretty average. I don't mind though, its perfect. You're still tall but not to tall for beds and transportation.

There's got to be more to life than looking pretty and being a tourist

If you don't look like the dude in pic don't bother

Not really

Already 6'2 with a pretty face.

I'm good.

When will deformed, baggy compensating manlets learn?

>he isn't part of the genetic elite

Be born with it

I am 6 feet tall man, All my friends are. Even the ugly ones. Uglier ones are taller usually. No man lets in the crew. Not discriminatory or anything that's just how it worked out.

>Maeby he is born with it
>Could be lifts
>No.

I mean he was born perfect so probably not

He looks way worse than his father. Not even comparable to Jordan

no, i'm not attracted to men.

Not really, he looks like a fag. I know he probably gets a lot more women than I do, but if it means looking like an auschwitz-mode skelly faggot then I'm perfectly fine where I am.

The longest ride was ass

Of course. I only started lifting to make the most out of the less than stellar genetics I've been saddled with. There's no downside to being a super attractive skinny guy, other than the occasional jealous ugly guy calling you a faggot.

degenerate

shiggidy digeridoo

This

>triggered

are you me?

Sit in a make up chair with a bunch of professionals doing it up for 2 hours, then get put into photoshop

You didnt actually fucking think it always looks like that do you? pfthahah

6'2

no thanks I don't want to be a manlet

Maxmoefoe?

jordan barrett

Unfortunately he only looks cool in this picture.

Anime is real

>tfw you'll never be anime

Confidence is all that matters bruv :^)

Why would I want to be shorter? Or be a twink for that matter?

so you would finally be attractive to women.