Fit approved anime?

fit approved anime?

Currently watching Naruto to inspire me to train and be the best, but it's a little goofy for my tastes. I prefer stuff like Ninja Scroll (the movie). Tried the original Berserk show, but its pretty dated, didn't get far in.

Any other reccomendations?

>fit approved anime

How autistic are you?

anime is for faggots so i'm sure Veeky Forums will have a lot of suggestions for you

Just imagine your father saw you make this post. Workout like you need to regain all the respect and pride he had for you.

Watch the Berserk movies then, they're less story detailed compared to the show but the animation is less dated.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

sup

jojo

no homo tho

Naruto is terrible.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is something Veeky Forums might like. Corny as hell, borderline autistic, and excessively masculine.

This, too many normies on Veeky Forums now.

I remember the good ol days when only hackers and social outcasts browsed this website.

The word literally gets thrown around a lot these days. I use that as context to give my next statement additional clarity and impact.

LITERALLY kill yourself

I am dissapointed by the normals on this board who cannot understand the physical and mental gains to be had by the occassional animu

Kys yourself hipster. Anime doesn't make you a special snowflake.

you guys sound angry sure you aren't having some

>roid rage?

your a fucking hipster for using this site when you aren't even socially inept. I came here in 2009.

>2009

Hokuto no ken (fist of the North Star), old but gold

Berserk 2016. Motivated me to train and get ripped. As well as, Black lagoon, Gantz.

Ummm... single hit guy?

modern animes are starting to suck

old animes were way more serious and stoic with more violence and not cartoony power level bullshit

I hate postmodern meta commentary bullshit like one punch man

Fucking hipsters abortions on two legs thats what you are.

are u an adult

>Naruto inspired me
>t. not going to make it

Only legit answer, maybe DBZ too.

Gurren Lagann
Great Teacher Onizuka
Berserk
JoJo

You are the cancer that killed Veeky Forums.

If you didn't see Zyzz get permabanned for being an obnoxious camwhore faggot, you don't deserve to post on Veeky Forums