>buy pic related after every workout
>run out of money until next paycheck
>try to activate cashews myself
>end up burning the pot
>total fail
being a poorfag hard on gains

what the fuck is activated?

not even meming

You fucking idiot. "Activating" a seed is soaking it in water for 24hrs, not boiling/cooking them.

Poor poor new fag.
You don't activate your almonds? Come on son

please tell me how i feel like im not getting gains because all my almonds are inactive

Oh, and, what the fuck? Buyinh "organic" bullshit for thrice its price and +0.03% the benefits? You deserve your wallet running thin.

Unless you have trouble digesting nut milk, no need for activated. I can't believe the price of this stuff. It's just a fancy sweetened moka with cashew milk, jfc.

what the hell is alkaline H2O?

sounds like bro science.

Gallon of water with a little baking soda in it to change the pH

Read the sticky pleb

What did you make your cashew activator out of? I hope you didn't use an almond activator.

Now it is no longer h2o

What the actual fuck? That's like a Veeky Forums troll turned into a bottled meme. Charging $10 for the bottle should get the seller hanged.

>2015+1
>Not activating your cashews
>do you even lift bro

Veeky Forums i had h20 today instead of alkaline h20 what do??

rip

Eat a tums, you'll alkylate in no time, user.

>You fucking idiot. "Activating" a seed is soaking it in water for 24hrs, not boiling/cooking them.

That's called germination you fuxking queer

he probably just means fruit not seed. the fruit of almond tree is a fucking almond.

loooool

Long time favourite of vegans, raw foodies and many cultures across the world ‘activated' almonds are claimed to be ‘brain food’, ‘more digestible’ and ‘more nutritious’ than natural or roasted almonds.

Advocates of ‘activated' almonds claim that raw almonds contain certain phytochemicals that prevent your body from receiving the full benefit of the nutrients almonds contain.

The activation process requires almonds to be soaked in water for a period of 12 hours. Advocates believe this deactivates the enzyme inhibitors and brings the nut to life. Once the almonds have been soaked, they are then dehydrated at low temperatures (40 degrees) over a 24-hour period. Dehydrated almonds have a similar flavour and texture to roasted.

There is almost no research that indicates whether “activation” works or not.

According to Lisa Yates, nutritionist with Nuts for Life “Activation is like sprouting of grains (wheat or barley grass) or sprouting of seeds (mung bean sprouts or alfalfa sprouts). It converts some of the starch to simpler sugars, converts some of the protein as the emerging seed is breaking these down for fuel for its new growth.”

Packaged ‘activated' almonds are more expensive than natural almonds so you may like to try the recipe below to ‘activate’ your own almonds or you can try them raw, roasted or in gluten free almond meal to obtain a range of fully verified health benefits.

Almonds provide 28 essential nutrients including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, fibre and protein. Top of the list is the natural antioxidant, Vitamin E, and there are also good amounts of fibre and protein as well as smaller quantities of B vitamins and minerals. They are also a fantastic source of calcium.

How to activate your almonds!

Activated Almonds
Time: 12-24 hrs soaking + up to 24 hrs drying
Ingredients:
2 cups raw almonds (not roasted or salted)
enough water to cover the almonds in a dish
sea salt or garlic salt or tamari (optional)

Soak the almonds in the water for 12 hrs
Rinse the nuts under running water, and if you want to add flavour – add a couple of tsp of your choice of flavour to the rinsed almonds, and stir to combine well.
‘Dehydrate’ the almonds on low heat (either in a dehydrator or on the lowest temperature your oven will do). This will take anywhere from 6-24 hrs, depending on the temperature you’re using. The nuts will be done when they feel (and taste) dry.

I use powdered activated water made from roasted icecubes.

First i just add water to my powdered water, then i blend it and pour it into an icecube tray and freeze, then when they are ice i soak them in liquid nitrogen to activate them, then i take em out of the liquid nitrogen and let the nitrogen evaporate, then i slow roast the icecubes into water.

youre not supposed to activate the cashews, you activate the almonds. This is why you're not gonna make it

This image has canada written all over it

Fucking Christ. Not this shit again.