Things dyels say

Things dyels say.

>I dont want to get too big

>that guy obviously roids

> hello

>we're all gonna make it brah

>that food is too acidic, it will make you fat.
>don't eat fats right before bed
>why would I lift? I said I want to lose weight/fat, you silly billy
>you fast intermittently? That is dangerous! You have to eat 6 meals a day to keep your metabolism healthy
>I swear I only ate 1,500kcal a day, 500 per meal and nothing else! (Literally just after polishing off a 600-800kcal Starbucks caramel mocha sugary bullshit drink) and I can't seem to lose weight!
>muh thyroid
>I lift 6-7 days a week bro
>how many sets per training sessions? Like 80-100 at least
>no I don't go heavy, I am trying to build mass
Most of this is from people asking me for advice because they saw me go from 260lb of obese to 165 of just out of DYEL mode (2 years lift an on a deficit) to 185lb of natty glory
Fatty delusion is my living hell like almost every single day, even from my own father (and other family)

>I browse Veeky Forums

>anyone know a good split?

>that DYEL that thinks lazar angelov/jeff seid/kinobody are natty

>no dude, you're not fat, you're pretty damn buff

stop it stop it stop it reeee

>i can't squat

>i don't want to over train

How's the photo lighting, can you see my abs now? How bout now? Now?

>high reps trains endurance, I'm training for strength
heard this a couple hours ago.

oh shit, i hate everyone here

>I'm straight

wtf, I hate lifting now

kek, everytime

That isn't wrong

>Leg press is a fine substitute for squats

>I only take 1 scoop

>manlet

>Deadlifts are a good exercise for hypertrophy
>You HAVE to squat

>i eat all i want and dont gain weight, i have a fast metabolism

>there's no technique, just lift a heavy thing and put it down.

Always some skelly fag saying this and they can't even finish half a big mac without feeling full.

>dude did you see that guy, he was ripped
>you're just jealous you don't have abs

guy was a 5'4 manlet that just shadowboxes at the gym

>naw I dont deadlift or squat
>protect the knees and back

EVERY FUCKING TIME. Can't wait until they injure their shoulder joint from benching only

>i want to train for size, not strength!

this legit triggers me. I have a pompous weeb rich cousin who did meme martial arts and kung fu and thinks he's motherfucking naruto. when talking about hobbies and weight lifting's brought up, he scoffs
>"such strength is useless when you have the finesse to beat several men at a time."

every time.

>I have done SS for two years

Challenge him to spar and make him tap out?

>finesse to beat several men at a time
Anyone who trained any martial art for a respectable amount of time knows that fighting more than one man multiplies the difficulty insanely. I worked as a guard, and if not for extandables, pepper sprays and riot suits, anything up from 3 determinated men can fuck you up to death

looks like you're the dyel

nobody says deadlifts are good for hypertrophy

Even in light-contact sparring, one extra opponent makes that shit super difficult as long as they're not intimidated by the belt you have on.

found the dyel/fattie

>manlets shadowboxing at the gym
Holy shit there's always one. And he looks all intense too, like "yeah, this is really gonna help me in the ring next Thursday!"

this.
the only way to win a multi opponent fight is to fuck one up really fast
the only time i got into a fight against 3 i had to fight so dirty one of them is in a wheelchair now the second had his knee broken and the last one fled but if i didnt do that i would have been the one in ER.
Fuck doing 4 months time for 3 sandniggers trying to jump me.

>"I train for size not strength"
>proceeds to bench lmao 1pl8 for 10 reps

Never gonna get big moving bitch weight.

>Squats are bad for you/I don't squat/anything negative about squatting
>Deadlifts are just an injury waiting to happen
>Arm day
>Any kind if split that isn't an U/L split

>no more than 30g of protein per meal
>i dont need 8 scoops mr. pinata

Nice bro

>been injured a few times through recent years
>NOT A SINGLE TIME it was caused by a workout
>like two weeks ago I fucked up my back probably doing something stupid when drunk
>hadn't deadlifted since, and probably won't in the following weeks, since the pain is terrible when bending over
>mfw I was about to hit 200kg diddy
>mfw it's long fucking gone

just end me, it's terrible

One more tip I can give to anyone about fighting. If a fight is about to ensue, it's either fight or flight - there is ZERO middle ground.

You won't talk a person - or a group - who starts fights out of it. Don't try to. You will take the first blow, likely by suprise, and it's all downhill from there. If you pick fight, get the first blow. Don't think about the law if you might as well risk dying.

If it's flight, make sure you still get the first blow, then run, and obviously don't get caught, which is not that hard actually when you are pumped on adrenaline. You will be breathing battery acid from exhaustion yet your legs will still be carrying you.

>Be me
>Walking out of pub drunk
>Suddenly wake up in middle of busy street
>Friends explains someone managed to king hit me from behind, so hard I was knocked onto the street
>Stitches in head
>Literally never saw the perpetrator

Every time I consider martial arts, I think back to when I actually got BTFO and ponder what the point would be.

It is, for your legs. Obviously you don't work the back like you would doing squats, but there is a place for the leg press.

No there isn't. It's shit and anybody who makes it anymore than a once in a blue moon thing in their routine is an idiot.

no going to jail is never nice
the worst is that those 3 algerians already had case files longer than my arm and never did anything else than conditionnal while i did hard time for kicking their ass.
it s the way the french gov tells it s citizen to not bother the new overlords. these fucks gets to commit crime and not do time but when you stand up to them you are the one going to jail

>Any kind of split that isn't an U/L split
When did Veeky Forums suddenly start hating PPL?

[tips rippetora]

How's your little stomach?

Most of Veeky Forums still loves PPL, but anybody here who actually has any sense thinks it's a retarded routine only good for people injecting hormones.

Rip pls go

Found the tiny, weak guys lol

>muh too much volume
kek

Squats blast knees and backs out

>implying I don't train with more actual volume than people doing PPL

Who /bencheverytrainingday/ here?

underrated post.

lol

>How do I eat more?

fucking lol

>my legs are already big

> you only start to lose fat after half an hour of exercise, therefore every training under half an hour is worthless

I know a personal trainer who doesn't deadlift or squat, because "they're dangerous exercises." He's this little twink faggot that looks like an extra from a Village People film clip themed around tiny effeminate accountants, and calls himself a beer unironically. Fucking paid to teach people bad ideas and has a shit body and attitude to boot. Gays are the worst thing to happen to gym culture.

Kill them and their families and make minced meat out of them next time

how the fuck did they even catch you?

don't hang around after a fight, move out of the area inmediatly and let the sad saps lie on the ground

they'll either get found by a passersby who'll call an ambulance or even better they'll die on the streets like the garbage they are

I'm cutting down from fatfuck 230lb (currently at 213) and I swear most of it is from my legs. And yeah, my legs were big before I started but now they're still big and look fucking great.

>"i train for aesthetics"
>"what's your routine?"
>"fullbody"

>I'm gonna lose all this weight then start lifting

>CHAD eats PIZZA

>Don't lockout bro it's bad for your joints
>squats give you piles

>wats ya cutting diet bra??

>"Hypertrophy"

>"brah he's def natty, he even took the drug test"
Meanwhile the guy is 5ft8 200lbs and 6%bf