OMG user? Is that you? You look so handsome now and strong

>OMG user? Is that you? You look so handsome now and strong
> You know when you confessed to me in highschool, I wasn't worth your feelings, i've had time to mature and grow up now, and you know what i'm ready to accept them. Can we start over fresh?

What does Veeky Forums say?

>cries uncontrollably

"fuck off"

>yes but only if you tell me where you bought that stripey hoodie.

>>OMG user? Is that you? You look so handsome now and strong

Excuse me?

I don't believe I've changed much, I don't even lift. Sure though, let's get coffee some time and catch up on our lives.

only good answer

>"I dont remember any of it."

"I'm terribly sorry but to be completely honest I don't really remember you. What class were we in together again?"

>I was home schooled. Who the fuck are you, who the hell do you think I am, and how much can you squat?

Now imagine this occurring except the girl is still hot but with a kid or two

Nah thanks, I'm not into shallow, vapid sluts. Where were you when I wanted you the most huh cunt?

Underrated

"I see you grew exponentially"

Smash, nut on her face. Ghost the fuck outta her afterwards.

>I don't even lift

What the fuck are you doing here? Shitposting?

>this kills the sides

tip top kek

Le you can't stand me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best face.png

>For me, it was tuesday..

Lmao, literally happened to me, teased her on fb then ghosted, felt real good

>this is what I lift for

>who are you again?

>*breaks down crying* I have been waiting for this day ever since. I love you anonette I never thought this day would come

rollo

>tfw it's a little fantasy of mine to say "you too" when a previously thin girl from my past sees me and comments on how big I've gotten

I'm engaged

Fucking lel

"You think you do, but you dont"

I'm done with my lesbians face and I don't appreciate being called handsome

Underrated

>Veeky Forums
> not lifting

story checks out

>"hey user, wow you look great now!"
>"heh yeah, you t-too"
>"oh thanks!"
>"n-no i mean you got bigger"

>I'm too intelligent for you

So you know she lets losers jizz inside her. Have fun with that Carnegie Deli of a fuckbox, but I'll pass.

I already have a gf now

If I take of those glasses will you die?

It would be extremely painful... For my eyes.

Im sorry I already have a bearmode bf :P

Veeky Forums pls go

>You know when you confessed to me in highschool, I wasn't worth your feelings, i've had time to mature and grow up now, and you know what i'm ready to accept them. Can we start over fresh?
Literal mental illness

Wouldn't even respond to that shit desu

*loud wet fart*

I knew this day would finally come! I love you Anonette! I don't care about what mistakes you've made in the past, I'll take care of you and your son!

Underrated

Not op but my last fuck buddy said something similar to this

>wow user you really got handsome
>tfw backhanded complement
>ended up nutting in her multiple times, making her pay for plan b and then telling her I didn't feel the same when she got emotional
>lelelelel

kek

"user I think we should take a break for a few weeks. There's just some things I have to figure out".

yea no

>lesbians face
What

>"nothing personnel, but nah :)"

>no straighto

No.

Really? Sure!!

>*sigh*
>is that so...
>*smirk wickedly, hands in trenchcoat*
>you are... inferior to me...
>*walk away listening to anime*

you should also check out right back to xDeddit!

yep basically read my mind, i would legitimately say this

Sorry but I don't date 3D anymore.

Who the fuck are you and why does a landwhale think it can speak to me?

Its kind of sad but Ive left everyone I knew in high school. They all have no aspirations in life and while I got an education and a nice job, they are working minimum wage jobs while still living with their parents, pregnant, dead, or doing nothing with their lives. Shit is sad but thats what happens when you grow up in a poor neighborhood with blacks and mexicans.

I'd probably just say "hi" and then walk away because these are not people I want to associate with. Theyre mediocre mindset and attitude towards life is contagious.

Kids are the biggest turnoff.

>Went home for Christmas at 24.
>Haven't seen most highschool friends in ages.
>Last summer home was before sophomore year of college.
>Hit bars. Ran into people.
>Decide to hang out with old group of friends.
>They're not doing anything with their lives.
>It's even worse than it sounded from keeping up with them on facebook.
>Ended up getting stoned in a friend's basement.
>Looked around and realized a decade ago I was underage drinking in same basement.

tfw realizing I have to ditch people that would drag me down and it hits the feels harder than my normal sense of crushing inadequacy.

This.

Ok guys

You HAVE to pick one of these traits for your next girlfriend. No choice.

>Obese

>Kid

>Was poly-amorous in the past

GO!

Died from oh am laffin

>haha wow okay.
>do u wanna hit my line later? I gotta get this training in before work.
>cool i think i got you on fb..
>bye

Bamf

You know whats delicious in all of this? Them trying to keep you down, alongside with them. They may try to reason some sense of "well I am normal, and I party, and have loads of friends and do drugs, you user are the freak, you should be lucky to have us!"

and then I realized that I am actually not anti social. I am very social, I am not one of these people who completely can abstain from human interaction, its just that I havent found an adequate level of quality yet in most people out there, as I have in myself.

Polyamory. At least she still got a big heart. And shes not fat and was smart enough to not have a kid. Id be fine with it thinking shes just to kind to ppl and hopefully she learned and hopefully they both took advantage so she hated it

why?

Props bro. That was really profound

I gotta say, I think that sometimes, there are people who are good quality. People who may look towards getting certificates for jobbo's, people who may have longer term prospects for employment, like setting up your own food place or whatever.

But those are nearly non existent. 99% of all people out there seem like drug abusing, retarded junkies being satisfied with a minimumwage job. And whois main prospect in increasing their standing rests with lottery tickets.

obese because at least I wouldn't be a cuck

cuck

Because they will be always in the way of whatever two people have between them ,,, unless they are yours user.

"I wasn't good enough for you then. Now you're not good enough for me."

>Obese
MAYBE I can go for one with a kid, but that'd be a very, VERY fucking specific circumstance.

If she found a child starving on a street and took him in for example, helping her raise that kid doesn't make me a cuck because it's not my wife that was getting impregnated.

Yep. And I'm not above some mindlessly partying. I just want to do it with people that know there's more to life.

I like people that can have a political conversation without being reminded of the three branches of government. I want to be able to describe what I do for work and not have it be weird because I'm the only one with a career.

At the same time, there are close-minded smart and driven people too. They also want to control you and keep you in the box they have chosen for themselves. Drag you down in the different kinds of ways they drag themselves down.

There are wet blankets all throughout my profession, the kind of people I otherwise really do enjoy socializing with. There is even a new-ish trend to calling things too traditionally masculine or too social "brogramming." Because you know what they say about the kind of nerdy shut ins that think programming is a good hobby: total fucking bros.

I'm go to the gym. I'm not above going clubbing. I don't call football "sportsball." I like shutting off work and talking about sports when socializing.

Those are all disgusting. I'm not picking shit.

I'm in no way at a spot in my life where I'd even want my own kids, far less someone else. It's unfair to either of to have any relationship.

Polyamorous. Easy choice.

>caring about whether a chick has been fucked in the past
Virgins are insecure and fucking boring. Having to teach my girlfriend how to take a dick stopped being interesting after the second time. I'd rather skip straight to the part where the sex is good. As long as she doesn't have a kid, STDs, and isn't a cheating whore, why should I care?

I always wonder if these people exist because of natural paradigms, natural necessity for us to kinda feel alone, even inside of a crowd. Maybe nature really did intend for some of us to become leaders surrounded by automatons or something like that. I mean, the bell curve could have gone a different way, it could have landed differently. People thought that it was like so because being dumb had advantages, but perhaps it is because of a different reason, to that of hierarchy building. Wouldnt make us the weird ones here on the chan though? We are perhaps depriving some places, some locations with our presence in favor of being more among others who are like us here.

Kids make terrible fleshlights with all that crying.

>Can't for the life of me get my career rolling
>Slowly see myself becoming the bottom dwellers I work with, looking for work less

I'm scared I'm going to end up as everyone around without going back to school, but the amount of money and time will set me back more than just 4 years.

Long as poly means she'll be kinky as fuck, clean, and hot. I can live with that.

I'm no saint either but I don't want a chick that goes on non stop about how ex-chad thunder reamed her with his 14 inch+

The way I see it, there are a lot of small step ups to get to nearly middle class. In the country where I am at you can get certificates, and courses for working with all kinds of heavy machinery. Construction, welding etc.

All of which catapult you to the middle class with a little bit of effort and some longer term skill. The only thing you have to do, is instead of spending your money on drugs, is spending your money on these things. On a drivers license, on a car etc.

Trade jobs are basically just "dont be completely retarded and you too can be middle class for pretty ez effort"

Isnt that enough though?

>Trade jobs are basically just "dont be completely retarded and you too can be middle class for pretty ez effort"
Yes, but trades hire in waves, especially ones that involve schooling. If you pick the wrong one you could be waiting five years before anyone wants you.

reach truck driver is pretty useful and wanted in warehouses, and there are a shitton of them here where I live at. As an example. There is also this high working thing that is more rare, but still used in all kinds of things.

There are also safety certificates that are required in construction jobs.

With a car the job opportunities increase even more here, especially since here in europe everything is so densely populated. 1 hour driving from where I am at and I can get to a shitton of factories, warehouses or logistic centers. A lot of them just hire all the time. So I guess I may be somewhat lucky for employment. Not sure about the usa though.

And still there are of course those who would rather spend their money on drugs. I cant really speak too ill of them because I was almost as retarded as them and spend my money on vidya during my neet years...but now...now I can that getting to middle class may actually not be too hard here.

I guess if you end goal is middle class then sure.I was more referring to real trades and not just certifications.

Kek'd
Check'd
Serh Gut das schmecht

lol that pic could be my coworker.

I think her boyfriend looks fairly similar too.

New life who dis?

"Frankly my dear I dont give a damn."

I really just want to say this, any excuse will do

Veeky Forums irl meet up when?

If she's a widow, I guess I would be able to. Also must be willing to have my kids.

There was one, don't have pic.

Everyone looked like happy, normal, well adjusted underage kids, and dyel.

Maybe just the normies went to the meetup

Excellent

Make her my girlfriend and then cheat on her so I can feel smug

"I'm sorry (name) but I'm a little... busy right now,"

Except say the wrong name and make it really obvious you're giving an excuse to walk way.

Nothing is more crushing than behind forgotten by someone, especially if it's someone they cared about and holy fuck stupidly painful if it's someone that used to like them.

self esteem and self worth gone

not for /tv/