Looking manlier, more mature / Skin help

I've got issues Veeky Forums.

I'm 21, only 5'10, and I look like a ittle kid. People give me around 15-17 years of age.

I'm not ugly, but I have a very feminine face.

I also have skin problems. I have plenty of non-inflamed, really small zits, very small bumps across the face.

How do I deal with all these problems? I want to look like a man and have a beautiful skin already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2YouKzmhY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take trenbolgna and testosterosa

Diet

Is that you in the picture?

i can guarantee its not him

Because its you? lol manlet

Lost 70 pounds and started taking care of my skin. Facebook no longer recognizes me as the same person.
Feels good man.

no but i am a manlet dickhead

delete your post

Drink water and the acne you will just have to outgrow it with time. I had back and face acne till I was 24 and then it went away on it's own. It's genetics desu

26 and I still get it on my forehead. Nothing major but constant. always a few spots there.

>26
>Acne

bruh

>I'm 21, only 5'10, and I look like a ittle kid. People give me around 15-17 years of age.
Enjoy it while it lasts. Seriously.

Go to the dermatologist, get a stylish haircut and dress more mature? Can't really give more specific advice unless you post a photo.

>Thinking looking like a kid is a good thing

Lmfao. How fucking gullible can you people be.

motivational movie youtube.com/watch?v=w2YouKzmhY8

You are retarded, Satan.

Holy fuck at this bluepill garbage.

>Go to the dermatologist
this.

Bump

Post a pic OP

I already posted plenty of pictures senpai.

>me behind the chad

Speaking as someone who's struggled with acne a lot in the past, I have a few tips.
1. Forget any sort of moisturizer or unnecessary steps. The more simple your routine is, the better off you are. I found that when I had it really bad, what worked best was washing my face once a day (twice a day just made my skin more sensitive and I blushed all the time). Tea tree oil is really nice, so consider a tea tree oil cleanser if something beyond just soap and water is necessary.
2. Figure out if certain things trigger it. For me, it's certain dairy products. It's kind of weird though, because it has to do with the volume of it. For example, a slice of cheese on my sandwich won't fuck me up, but a glass of milk will wreak havoc on my skin.
When you figure out if something triggers it, do your best to cut it out. It doesn't seem like fun, but you're so much better off.
3. Working out helps, because it detoxes your skin, so long as you're rinsing off all that sweat and stuff afterwards.
4. Exfoliation twice a week or so is helpful.
Best of luck.

That's not an effeminate face at all.
Maybe grow some facial hair if you want to look a little more mature, but you look fine as is.

Also, I feel like if you grew the top out just enough to part it to one side, that'd help. You're good looking as it is, though.

I would trade places with you. When I was still 17, some lady at the shop thought tham im 24. I felt like some old faggot

why are their heads so big ?