CBT /PROGRESS/ Comfy Edition

Hey guise,

Post a pic from when you started lifting and a current pic of yourself. Stats would be good too. Feel free to vent or talk a bit too,

5'10 > 5'11 (posture gains)
150lbs > 158lbs

Finally got a girlfriend, only lasted 5 days but it was nice. She was 5/10 on a good day and I caught feels and cried like mofo when she said we shouldn't see each other.

Got another date lined up with a cute girl, on the bigger side but she has great personality and cute face.

Lost 70 pounds and started taking care of my skin. Facebook no longer recognizes me as the same person.

Feels good man

Lol did this guy even lift or did he just go full starving Somalian mode.

Good job, buddy! Post a progress pic
I'm clean bulking, gaining 1-1.5lbs a month. Why rush it? All my lifts are going up and I feel great.

I guess I will

From summer of 2014 to now.
Weighted calisthenics
5'8" ~140lb to 164lb

Brah, well done. What's your body look like? And how long did it take?

Fucking mother of face gains

Pretty intense. Took a little over 3 years.

Smart choice taking it slowly. Less loose skin and body handles it better. How tall are you?

5'10
Left pic is me feb 1st first day I got my gym membership at 137lbs,
Right pic is me now 151lbs

Good shit dawg

Thanks man

that last photo is possible the dumbest photo i've seen 'handshake boy'

wtf is this a cringe thread in disguise?

Miring to be honest.

That's like my goalbody

Do you do abwork?

What routine?

you have hit chad mode, good job sir

N-natty?

He posts those same pictures every few days with no progress at all. This is as stupid as that first sip shit.

before (left) 145 lbs , started lifting with a 195 squat, 250 deadlift, 135 bench.

after (middle, right) - 2 years later 20 pounds heavier (164)
345 squat, 395 deadlift, 220 bench, 150 ohp.

lots of program hopping for most of this time, have buckled down recently tho

Left: Week 0
Right: Week 5 (Today)

Slow and steady, right Veeky Forums? My first time really trying to get Veeky Forums. I'm doing mainly dumbell PPL with a lot of leg lifts thrown in.. just want to be a e s t h e t i c.

I'm doing IF with a pretty big defecit - lots of vitamin and amino supplements. What do I need to change?

Holy shit dope progress. How long between the two?

Damn hot.

I want to see your legs now

I thought you looked better before. Good strength gains

here
kek any suggestions on what to work on? ive never been good at lifting for aesthetic purposes, i love focusing on squats deadlifts overhead pressing and grip stuff

Earliest pic of myself I have, after a while of fucking about in the gym, to now.

I feel like I haven't really made much progress. Maybe because I didn't want to bulk hard, and just slowly lean bulked, since I'm shit at cutting.

At least my lifts are better.

I finally made it into dyel mode! Started out auschwitz mode, and now I've worked myself up to a skinnyfat dyel :) Pretty happy

Sick veins bro

Actually it's really only the ab definition that got me. You're a LOT bigger than before (esp arms and legs), just a little cut or a ab pump before the pic would do it

true im in the middle of a bulk rn, id like to get a bit bigger then lose the fat

Nearly 10 months
Been gaining a steady pound or two every month so far

Damn the left is 145 pounds? Nice

Height?

Far right is from 4 months ago
stats then
>6'2
>182 lbs

stats now
>6'2
>194 lbs.

5'8"

i plan on bulking up to 170 then cutting to 160 or around 160

>Finally got a girlfriend, only lasted 5 days but it was nice. She was 5/10 on a good day and I caught feels and cried like mofo when she said we shouldn't see each other.
>Got another date lined up with a cute girl, on the bigger side but she has great personality and cute face.
wew lad

You should be doing better unless your face is awful

detail your routine so we stay the fuck away from it please.

10x5 bench press
30x1 push ups
10x5 tricep curls
10x5 hammer curls
30x1 push ups
5x5 easy bar curls

15x5 knee raise
30 sec side plank (both sides)
20x1 bicycle crunches
30 sec plank
40x1 mountain climbers
30 sec plank
20x2 inclined sit ups
30 sec side plank (both sides)

5x5 pull ups
5x5 deadlift
10x5 bent over barbell row
5x5 lat pulldown
5x5 deadlift into hang clean
5x5 squats
10x5 calf raise

I'm still fairly new to this, what do you suggest I change?

lower the volume
get on a 5x5 beginner routine
dont do a retarded ab day

you have a good base. dont fuck it up

bro you got the shit backwards. you're saying you do 30 sets of 1 push up and 40 sets of 1 mountain climber. had a nigga confused desu senpai

DO I have what it takes to be a male stripper?

I can cut alittle more.

Ah, I thought it rep x set.

Somali here, we lift now broski.

Thanks! Never thought someone would say that. Means a lot.
I do 3 sets of hanging leg raises to failure at the end of every workout. Might skip out once or twice if I'm in a rush.

I change routines every 3 months. Started on PHAT, which I hated because workouts took 2hrs+. Switched to PPL, and enjoyed that. Now I do custom routine ABABx; "day A" being a traditional push day, and "day B" being a pull + legs day.
Yeah, my face isn't too bad. I just have a lot personal problems that need to be dealt with. I catch feels quickly, especially if we talk and get along easily.