Name a better post-workout combo than this

Whey and my girlfriend's pussy

cigs steal cardio gains brahh

>anti-anabolic phytotoxins
>anti-anabolic thermolysis end products

pretty much anything

Not if you don't smoke like a pack a day

I run 10km every 2nd day and smoke on the regular

Sauna, hot tub, shower, tuna sammich, sex with bf and a nap.

>Caffeine shifting
>Roasting your lungs

shit, you telling me i quit for nothing?

time to get that smoke voice back

Fpbp

Bro I've been smoking for 3 years and I've actually gotten better in respects to cardio gains, but then again, I only smoke a few cigs a day if that

i dunno protein maybe

>Caffeine addiction*

Bye bye teeth

if you're still drinking coffee, you don't have a caffeine addiction.

Nice, OP. I'd switch the orange for a satsuma though. Too much work.

this is shitposting at its finest

OP trying to justify his smoking addiction while simultaneously shilling teeth wrecking, laxative caffeine addiction

to answer your bait question OP: oatmeal, eggs, an apple, and yogurt. throw in some pancakes every once in a while and you're golden.
Smoking is terrible for you. I smoked for ~4 years don't give me that "it's not that bad for me" bullshit, we all know you want to quit because it's slowly killing you and you don't actually enjoy it but you don't have the intestinal fortitude to give it up.

The first step to breaking the habit is to realize it's terrible for you and that you don't actually like smoking, you only do it because there's a chemical imbalance in your brain due to nicotine use, making your brain think you need nicotine.

Why so much stimulants after workout? Genuinely curious. All I want is a scoop and a nap.

People act like we don't exist.

There are actually people who can smoke a couple a day and never get addicted.

Feels great

No one ever said anything about not believing you aren't addicted, you bringing that up shows you're projecting your insecurities.

why smoke at all when smoking is widely known and proven to be literal cancer, kills your cardio, ruins lung function, and tastes/smells gross?

because you're addicted and in denial. Just because you aren't a chainsmoking piece of trash doesn't mean you aren't addicted

w-what if i smoke it for the voice gains and because it gives me something to do while waiting?

i only wish you didnt exist

Because heavier smokers probably are jealous and hate you and non-smokers still think you are just stinky to be around, probably. Add in cocky and smug and it's not really an attractive picture, is it?

>no protein
>caffeine post workout instead of pre workout

why would you do this

don't need that cig but the rest is tippidy toppidy tier

cigarettes and black coffee are fucking god tier

Smoking at all makes any workout useless. That is the #1 health problem that trumps anything else. It's like changing your rear wiper on a 30 year old Audi. Sure your car will be slightly better but it's still a piece of shit

Still dat cancer and various other diseases

>sparkling water with 2 large ice cubes
>dried mulberries
>a large leather chair
>dark room
>candles
>music over your speakers
>heater at 19 degrees Celsius

What do I win?

>sweaty post workout fuck then massage in the shower with gf

>>That is the #1 health problem that trumps anything else
>In new estimates released, WHO reports that in 2012 around 7 million people died - one in eight of total global deaths – as a result of air pollution exposure. This finding more than doubles previous estimates and confirms that air pollution is now the world's largest single environmental health risk.Sep 27, 2016

I get all my health news off CNN and Good Morning America, the post

Now for a serious answer, 2 scoops of whey, 1 scoop of maltodextrine, 1 tea spoon of peanut butter and 100g of oats.
That's what I do at least

>Smoking at all makes any workout useless
profound ignorance desu

smoking is made out to be far more harmful than it really is. the BBC conducted a long term study in which they discovered that if you smoke an average (note: average) of 3 cigarettes a day from age 20 to 30 and you quit after that, the chances of you developing smoking related cancers is the same as non-smokers.

and as far as saying that smoking makes workouts useless - offer evidence or wallow in embarrassment

I fucking love post-workout ciggies, but there's no way it can be good for gains

There are other plights than cancer obtained from smoking.
Breathing and lung related issues, as the most obvious. Smoking a cig makes it harder for oxygen to be transported through your bloodstream for 3-4 hours. If you smoke a cig every 2 hours, you'll run around with less oxygen to your brain and body than is optimal - all day long.

You don't want lung related issues either, I tell you mate. Not being able to breathe properly is like being imprisoned in your own body

nice bait, many took it

how about a banana and a protein shake you faggot

cocaine

yeah the breathing issue is one that really isn't up for debate. i smoke from time to time, usually once a week at work, sometimes at uni, often on nights out. but i cringe when i think of how good my cardio used to be and how bad it probably is now.

>1 tea spoon of peanut butter

lmao are you even trying to make it?

>orange
fucking peeling those niggers after heavy deadlifts.

tastes good desu

not good enough that I'd indulge in it often

but a cigar now and again is nice

Some sort of caffein and carbs. Wow.

anyone else amazed at how assblasted people get when you tell them you smoke?
>Ya bro, I drink a bottle of vodka every day
>No way bro, what kind? Oh, Skyy I love that stuff!

>Ya bro, I smoke 1 or 2 cigs a day
>What the fuck are you retarded?!? That shit kills you man, my best friend's uncle's neighbor's dog died of second hand smoke! You need to quit right now.

How can I get a gf like this?

>acid reflux: the image

>Ya bro, I drink a bottle of vodka every day
>No way bro, what kind? Oh, Skyy I love that stuff!
said noone ever

smoking is for retards, now fuck off

>cigar
>CIGAR
>C-I-G-A-R
>C
>I
>G
>A
>R

Holy shit, your fedora must be bolted on at this point.

Be a meth dealer.
you'll find many skanks then.

>gf
>g

I have some bad news user.

>$0.05 shekels have been deposited into your W.H.O members account

>not wanting a redflag gf

This.

What got me was something my mentor said.

"So you struggle and fight to make all of this money, buy your dream house, get a hot wife, get your dream car and everything is perfect. Then you drop dead from lung cancer and now your wife is driving around in your car with some 25 year old who just banged her in your kitchen. Are you gonna let that happen?"

It was then that I promised myself that Chad would never fuck my imaginary wife. Plus I shaved off 1.5 mins from my mile since I quit 2 months ago. Feels good

redflag gfs are interesting as fuck. taming one is an amazing feeling.

Shit guys. I'm gonna quit now.

>Using two drugs to feel good after a workout.
>Not enjoying your bodies natural endorphin release after a hard workout.
>No protein
Dumb cuck.

I usually go for a walk and bask in that post workout high while listening to ambient music and eating some almonds

what the fuck

did you also switch over to a zero sugar vegan diet? do you wear a mask when you walk down a congested street?

when you're 60 your wife won't be hot any more anyway. sure you can make sacrifices in order to squeeze out another decade of infirminty, senility and physical decay. it will feel like 6 months and it will not be worth it

This. His gf's pussy is first rate.

Chad can still fuck her, you know.

>1 tea spoon of peanut butter
How fucking gay is that. its not even 30 calories and you probably won't taste it. Dont use peanut butter under 2 table spoons pleb

Is dark chocolate (70+ % cocoa) good for gains?

Chad WILL still fuck her*

Why do I take a week to smoke a pack then? Why don't I fiend when not having a cig for 5 hours? Because I am not a faggot. I also have coffee 8 hits of a cig a small bowl of weed and an apple. Morning breakfast at its finest. Large meal around 5-8PM

COPD you doofus.

>8 hits of a cig
Spoken like a true addict.

Kek

move to spain m8 you see hot girls and their bf is some fat ass roadie wannabe with a rat tail haircut... I can't get my head around it haha

Comfy as fuck

>this autist doesnt know cigars dont have to be the big fatboy cigars like theyre depicted in his spiderman cartoons

Its like u want people to make fun of you or something

actual food like a dutch chocolate protein shake with extra amino acids

COMFY

Literally impossible

Had a redflag gf once and got cheated on like 4 fucking times

Big surprise right?

2 parts whey isolate, 1 part powdered sugar and one part coconut oil all mashed together in a bowl

>cig