FOREARMS WHAT DO!?

>16"
>Tfw 12" forearms
> WHAT sorcery is this?! HELP me fit!
It's the last part of my body that i want improove, but nothing helps growing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-febRoO0gG0?t=520
youtu.be/avjzXagXYGY?t=248
youtube.com/watch?v=QGzpmk3mu3c
youtube.com/watch?v=dxz-mktz7Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here I meant 16" Arms

First of all, stop falling for the "do rows and deadlifts" meme. That's what most people will say, and while that advice does work, that's only up to a certain point, you'll never maximize your development this way. If you want to get the biggest forearms possible, you'll need to hit them directly, using many different exercises. I recommend wrist curls (all 4 directions), thick bars, wrist roller (both directions), forearm twisting (kinda like a dumbbell supinating curls, but with a cable and in the opposite direction, kinda hard to explain), plate pinching, etc. If you want to know more about this, look into arm wrestling forearm training, it's way more extensive than I can cover in a single post.

Thx annon ill try to do my best. I've made wrist roller so maybe it will do. Every single muscle on me grows and reacts to training really fast but forearms. Small forearms looks terrible

Are Farmer's Walks any good for forearm growth?

Deadlifts, farmers walks, wrist curls, wanking

Hammer curls dawg

Hammer curls and reverse curls.

Training the grip will increase the strength of your finger flexors. That's the meat on your forearm with your palm facing you.

i do deadlifts with a thick bar, handstands, bottom up kettlebell press, pull ups and reverse curls for forearms. sometimes i even get doms, they're still pretty small though

Thinking of making a wrist roller like pic related. Anyone try this?

farmer's walks are more isometric and won't actually take you through range of motion. you'll most likely see raw strength gains before you see mass.

wrist roller is the king for forearm mass, and leverage bar in second. try a wrist roller with 5 pounds both ways and tell me it isn't the best.

OP here, inspirated by your wristroller idea, I've made one.How long will it take to get like 14"-15".
> And what's the proper form for wristrolling?

+1

wrist roller and grippers, try doing dead hangs for time

OP, have you tried grippers?

+2

youtu.be/-febRoO0gG0?t=520

8:40

or alternativelly

youtu.be/avjzXagXYGY?t=248

4:08

Wrist rollers with the weights attached are alright, but not ideal.

Take a look at the Sidewinder Pro Xtreme or the Wringer.

They say he can cum with one stroke, his grip is that good.

Best things for forearm size would be:

Heavy Deadlifts
Thickbar Deadlifts
Wrist Roller (preferably not the ones with freeweights)
Reverse/Hammer Curls
Sledgehammer rotations (grab it overhand with the weight at the middle of your body, the rotate the head outwards until horizontal, the rotate it back)
Grippers

*then, fucking keyboard

>wrist rollers
>preferably not the ones with freeweights)
Why?

They work the shoulders more than your grip, since you can't hold out heavy weights at arms length for a long period of time.

The best wrist rollers are rotating sleeves that sit on racks (like the end of a barbell with a rotating sleeve), because the weight is supported by the rack and the bar, such that your shoulders have a less pronounced role, and therefore hits your forearms much more heavily (if you're using it with 20KG, you're still having to lift, via rotation, 20KG).

The Wringer and the Sidewinder Pro Xtreme are similar, but portable. They use a different mechanism to add resistance, but you can also use them in different ways to wrist rollers that use freeweights.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGzpmk3mu3c

In the video he's referring to the pipe-with-rope type wrist rollers.

Here's a better version of the same video:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxz-mktz7Og

diddys no straps allowed should do the trick if you go heavy enough

Couch holds x5
When i delivered furniture my forearms were making mad gains and after i quit they shrunk back down.

Chop wood.
And by wood, I mean chop enough wood to last a winter.
Don't have wood? Go find some.

What if I use the wrist roller and prop my hands on a barbell in my rack up high? So I'm not using my shoulders as much.

You like to vape. You talk about history even when no one brings it up. You have a sleeve tattoo. Probably own a fedora. Work an hourly job. You smoke "gud austin dank man". You have a tumblr, pinterest, and reddit account. You are soft.

>tfw your wrists are fused due to RA

>preferably not the ones with freeweights

How about twisting an olympic bar with weights on the each side without holding it up?

>RA
what the fuck does fused wrists mean. what the fuck is RA?

rheumatoid arthritis