Hair loss

21 and balding, not a good look, what can I do to stop hair loss and get some regrowth?

Nothing. Just get a wig. It works for celebrities with a 500m net worth and it can work for you.

finasteride

be your own donor, go for a hair transplant

Finasteride or Dutasteride will do the trick. Add Ketoconazole shampoo 2 to 3 times a week while you're at it.

evening primrose oil. I3C, DIM, GLA
but careful it can sorta fuck with ur libido your libido

The only thing that stops your hair from falling is the floor. Accept it user.

If that's you it's not that bad yet.

These styles will work for you if your temples are going strong.

Just grow it longer and go for the swiped back look. It'll look like a strong cowlick.

A mohawk/hitler jugend where you shave the thinning part+ sides

When it gets too bad just go for a buzz.

Unfortunately there aren't that many good styles for crown balding.

Accept it and tren yourself out your fucking mind brah

You already look like you have a buzzcut in the first place so it's not like you have anything to lose

Can't tell if it's just the way my hair spirals or if it's going.

derma rolling once a week

pumpkin seed oil 3000mg per day orally
castor oil topically
scalp exercises everyday

thank me later

It's going f.a.m. So is mine. Guess I'll wear hats and beanies or get a wig or some shit...

When you're balding since you're 18 like me you acquire the gift of knowing hairline qualities among men.
You are balding, sorry mate.

Damn. Thanks.

I had longer hair. Went to visit my family. My bald uncle mentioned it. I buzzed it and it didn't look bad. It's starting to grow back out (almost a year since my uncle mentioned it).

I was at work and saw the back of my head on a camera feed. It looked WAY worse than the picture I took.

Sucks because my skull shape is meh and my face is a little asymmetric...weird enough for it to be mentioned/insulted.

But I also have no problem pulling women

But I also have hair.

Time to invest more time in my training and get a bit of a tan. Maybe beard oil? My beard is still missing some spots.

Thanks. I'd rather know now so I can get a jump ahead. And I thought the "mature hairline" phase was the worst of it.

I'm 25

Try balding since 16.

Just lol @ all dudes saying that natural remedies such as supplements, massage or a change in diet will impact or reverse hair loss, it's just a solid waste of money. Been there, done that.

5α-Reductase inhibitors, certain vasodilators and antifungals, PGE2 manipulation and anti-inflammatories are the ONLY things that work. I repeat, the ONLY things that work.

Just took a pic in better/natural lighting. It's worse than those pics show.

Buzzing now

I think it's so sick when someone goes from full hair to no hai and a huge beard out of nowhere

My beard is missing the spots next to the mouth, and it isn't super thick. Do beard oils work? I'm basically Keanu beard mode

I had a couple girls at work tell me I shouldn't grow my hair out and I look better with it short.

Thanks for liberating me.

If you can grow a good beard then you can definitely look good bald, good luck my man

Yeah that's me, I buzzed a few times over the summer and it's just grown back to this length now, and has slightly improved to what it was. Don't want to buzz over winter though. I'm waiting for it to grow long on the top so I can cover it with a pomp or slick back but I don't want to mess up the front too by putting a lot of tension on it either... This sucks so much

Stop thinking about things in terms of damage control. Just play to your strengths. Who cares if you're balding if you're tall or handsome or fit or whatever

You gotta keep shaving to get those follicles to grow... I didn't have any "connectors" from stache to goat until I was 33.... No 100% sideburn connection until I was 35-ish...

Now it looks Ryan Reynolds chinstrap like.

>4 decades of Barbasol.

Are you Jimmy "Two Times" by any chance?

i'm 20 and the top of my hairline looks like this
I've had my hair pulled back tight in a man bun for over a year now.
think that has anything to do with it?
because it looks more like alopecia than male pattern baldness

Just accept it bro. Be a baldlet