Rampant insecurity

Why is Veeky Forums so vehemently obsessed with height?Do you honestly believe that your autism and asymmetrical face will suddenly go away if you gain an inch or two?

I'm perfectly content with being a 177 centimeters tall Mesomorph.

Other urls found in this thread:

disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml
i1.someimage.com/C8W1eIk.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

176 here
i dont really care about my height, when i walk around town im usually always taller than any girl i walk by and guys are usually my height or a little shorter.
doesnt bother me at all

its a meme u fuckin retard

Using centimeters to have a higher number doesnt fool anyone.

Once again, you haven't learned.

175 here
Height doesnt me it seems like an extremely strange thing to worry about

Do you live in Asia?

Denmark, other dudes are around my height, some are a little taller, some are slightly shorter, but everyone is pretty similar height

I'm a Eurofag.

But user I have autism and asymmetrical face and I am a manlet too.
I got memed I think :')

you must be a middle schooler then

>Why is Veeky Forums so vehemently obsessed with height?

It's the #1 reason men get rejected.

You are a lying faggot. Denmark's average male height is 182.6 cm, and the average female height is 168.7 cm.

disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml

How does it feel being below average height in a country like Denmark?

pretty meh desu, dont notice it much.

yeah the statistics says so, but its less apparent irl

desu the most people in the part of Denmark which I'm from, is below average height wise.

same

Don't let Jewlets bring you down. I was a able fuck a pretty redhead who was taller than me.
There's hope my fellow manlets. Just be aesthetic and not autistic.

where u from? i'm from the shithole they call "Bornholm".

They aren't it's just a running joke, guys usually give each other shit to keep em on their toes. Only retards give a shit about height, now dick size on the other hand, anything below 7"x5"....
See even I can't help it.

Just saying, though, below 7"x5"...

it's a meme you dip

it's also just another excuse to throw onto the list for why /r9k/ fails at life lmao

heh
midtjylland

I know rite? How can you even hit the anterior fornix without a 7" donger, how can you expect to stretch a woman enough to make her feel full without 5" girth?

no, no. personality

Where?

i1.someimage.com/C8W1eIk.jpg

Is this what a matriarchy feels like?

165 cm here. Dorf and proud of it

for the last time (today).....

WOMEN are concerned with height.

That's why they buy those idiotic 4" high heels (stripper mode) *or* if she happens to be 5' 8"or taller.... all she will wear are "flats" (those idiot paper thin canvas shoes with a 3mm sole.)

Even if her mate is 6' 4" and she is 5' 11" (volleyball mode)... she will *still* wear high heels to "feel equal".

Look around for once.... examine female footwear (avoid the fatties and their Frankenstein feet, tho'.)....

Women care about height, men roll with it , might buy some British boots with a 1" heel for a boost --- but that is all. All. ALL.

>I can't dunk.

bump

Partly because Veeky Forums/guys like to talk shit to each other. And partly because it is something women care about.

Forget your muscles, dick size, and even money (to certain degree). Height is one of the first things women use to weed out potential mates.

Being small doesn't mean you can't bang 10/10s, just means your job is going to take a bit more work than if you were you + another foot taller.

it's a fucking meme you dip

as long as you aren't comically short and you have a personality, you WILL BE FINE.

>implying women invented high heels

he literally just told you in the post you replied to

How short is comically short?