Why even bother anymore

why even bother anymore

Hahaha everyone in my class can grow an amazing beard but if they don't want to they always have a perfect chin to show off.

>He fell for the chinlet meme
>He doesnt know that chinlet is just the new meta
>he doesn't know that next season manlet posting will be meta again
>he doesnt know that once he isnt a manlet he can still make it

Don't give up op

Haircut is fucked also I'm a dirty Arab yeah yeah whatever. Rate my chin please

ALLAHUACKBAAAARR

You're fine m8 and the haircut isn't too bad I have seen worse
pepper your angus for /pol/fags though

if that was me I would definitely get an implant. this is what plastic surgery is for, IMO, not fixing minor imperfections in a vain attempt to fill the void in your soul.

Because life is hard and you never get dealt the hand you wanted.

Man up, quit being a bitch and stop crying about it.

its not so bad abdel, unlike the guy on top

It's too expensive for me it already made me antisocial and depressive I don't want to go out

>MFW MY NAME IS ABDEL
>NOT SURE IF GUESSED MY NAME OR YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE
>FUCKING KILL ME

> when steroids is your only option

haha i dont abdel chill

op i know some guys with a chin like yours, luckily a mans value is not as directly correlated to his beauty as a woman's. just make the best of your life and try to be a smart, succesful, polite, fit, interesting guy

I like your profile structure overall, pretty noble and balanced. Maybe cut a little body fat to show chin, cheekbones and jaw definition a little more.
Clean shaven is best.

thanks a lot man i really appreciate comments like yours

it's almost like he had a 1 in 3 chance since every muslim is named either muhammad, abdul, or ahmet

Please don't jihad me for being culturally insensitive

You look like you're between 18 and 20 so your jaw will grow further. The more cut you get the better it will look. Your nose looks fat, but that's manly.

>antisocial
that makes no sense. attractiveness is for attracing mates. other guys don't give a shit. girls you don't hit on don't give a shit. it doesn't matter to other people if you're ugly unless you're trying to sleep with them. or trying to start a modelling career or something.

I know but you gave me a heart attack.

even can make a better version of themselves with a little hard work user, the worst thing you can do is give up. This time next year you will be glad you didnt give up today

i would kill myself if i had a chin like this

Abdel my man its Sabar haha can't believe you post on Veeky Forums

Yeah sure you'll want to go out with this deformity on your face that you can't hide

Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon. As soon as you are done growing you can get chin implant and kybella injections or similar treatment to re-shape your chin and jaw. If your bite is impacted by it, insurance might even cover some jaw re-alignment surgery and you can get chin implant at same time.

Hahaha your comment actually made me laugh pretty hard.

ok, then just stay in and be miserable. I don't care.

Get jaw surgery and a nose job dude it would change your life

Thanks man this gives me hope

Yeah I did just gain a bunch of weight. I'm definitely gonna cut hard if it helps detail my face. Thanks for the advice :)

Every us military member I've ever seen has a great chin. Maybe if I enlist they'll pay for surgery

I never expected to get caught fuck. Text me.

Maybe if I become rich someday

is this for real?

first some guy guessed its an abdel, tben some guy who actually knows abdel shows up? :DD

You look normal, nothing to worry about. I know many people worry about their noses, but yours is good, it is manly.

Coming soon to /r/Veeky Forums. This thread.

Thanks for all of this advice and helpful comments. Veeky Forums is really the best

leafy

>it's almost like he had a 1 in 3 chance since every muslim is named either muhammad, abdul, or ahmet
this

memes aside people like this would actually benefit from mewing, if only for the habit of not being a mouth breather

Would that fix me?

Dude, you aren't broken, you don't need 'fixing'. Self improvement and being the best self we can be is what it's all about. If you aren't done growing, you may benefit from mewing, just try it out but relax, you are whole and OK right now. K? K.

Thanks a lot for those kind words man

Don't forget to bee urself while you're at it

Rate my jaw fit

Height and weight? If you are carrying any extra weight, that might be impacting your profile.

>ear
>nose

those are my thoughts

Dats write fren.
Also don't be a dick, yeah? Yeah.

I'm 5'11 and believe it or not I'm at 11% bodyfat

>undercut faggotry
Everytime
Fuccboi/10

I don't believe that

Jaw looks good but do you have a slight underbite or is it just the angle?

i keep my teeth on top of each other maybe because of this

>mfw in military
>mfw i dont have a good jawline

Manlet/10

5'11 masterrace faggot

>overbite
>receding chin
>big nose
>ugly
even if i were sub 10% bf i would still be alone
should i just off myself brahs?

Tyler seguin/10

There was supposed to be laughing emojis but I guess they don't show

Rate jawline

good for blowjobs/10

>tfw Chin implant is less than €1000

Literally no excuse. I'm considering one too after seeing this guy on misc.

You do get 1 elective surgery though
So they probably would pay for jaw reconstruction

No, that's silly. Stop hyper-focusing on looks alone and assess yourself complete not in these little physical pieces. It's a bad habit of negative narcissism.

>why even bother anymore

dude...you need to have a chin in order to grow a beard.

Your chin isn't the biggest problem.
Get a different haircut, pluck your eyebrow and clean your skin.

You need to fuck off Mr.Positive and stop spouting your feel good nonsense.

weak/10

>tfw proper postures makes my chin disappear

i'm not i see what you're saying but when you're ugly you find that smallest thing you don't like and to you it makes the biggest difference
kinda sucks when you're invisible to girls and have good looking friends that can bang any chick they want

>keep seeing /r/Veeky Forums mentioned and figured it's just a meme about summer fags or Veeky Forums going to shit or something
>mfw it's actually a subreddit

>bunch of autistic ledditors pretending they are on Veeky Forums instead of actually being on Veeky Forums

Ok, I'll start with you.
Kys. :^)

I considered it but i live in a small town/community and i wont be going anywhere nay time soon, i inherited and work my family business here, so if i get one
everyone will instantly know that i got plastic surgery, and its pretty embarrassing. Thankfully i have the genes for a full beard and moustache so i have that now, looks decent, i just hope i never have to shave.

The past 20 minutes I've spent there have troubled me immensely.

But is there really any benefit to sitting and moping over your flaws? Does it change anything? Or is it just more likely you'll just eventually become a giant self-absorbed man-baby?

either way no gf

Stop being pathetic and letting yourself be ruled by things you can't change.

Work on the things that you have influence over, stop giving a shit about everything else.

y-you too

This!
/thread

Its actually pretty disgusting. The amount of unironic meme posting suggests they think we actually enjoy all the stupid shitposts.

Plenty of people legitimately have one or two small flaws that completely ruin their face, and if they'd spend a few thousand to fix it, then their quality of life would increase exponentially.

Society is shallow like that.

Just look at this guy.

Now we're talking lad

I support his nosejob but he's still a skinny manlet, look at that breadstick neck

Right so they either get surgery and get on with life or decide not to and deal with that decision but just fussing about it and doing nothing either way gets them exactly nowhere.

Also you are still a dick. But probably a small one and completely unperceptive too because I'm a grill, ya big shit-skid

CHAAAAAAAADD REEEEEEE

Exactly. I want some work done so I'm saving up for it and if someone gives me shit for it later, then that's their problem. I'm not praying to my fairy godmother to give me face gains, or borrowing money from my parents, or taking out loans for it. I'm working for it. Working and saving my money.

Hey guys, rate my jaw.

>I'm a grl btw
You know how it goes
Tits or gtfo lad

Funny thing is, if he has kids their fucked 2
>cant change genetics...yet

There was some news story about a korean guy sued his wife because she had super shit genetics had had a lot of plastic surgery done and their kids
got born really fucked.

Then the kids get plastic surgery? Then eventually it sorts itself out?

Start mewing nigga

You are a total normie, dont worry you faggot sandnigger

Not on this board, soz punk.
Besides, grills who work out and get lean enough lose our tits or don't have any anyway, sorry to disappoint either way.

>sorry not sorry, it's actually funny.

Fake, check Snopes, don't be daft. But it's probably going to happen eventually.

>not on this board
Then don't reply to me anymore and go attentionwhore somewhere else nigger

>Implying that he even have a chin