Help a brother out

Chatting up a girl, being a basic gymrat, uni student.
This girl is cute, dorky just like I like em.
She keeps saying I meaaaaan ... After sentences. It keeps bugging me because I don't know from what kind of context does it come from. Which Tv series, or meme , vine.
I could ask her, but i have been politely laughing along for too long.
Plz hAlp or i'm gonna revert back to chasing insecure, low gym bimbos.

maybe its not a meme?
maybe its just something she says?

I've heard it quite a bit. I think it's the normie bitch version of ironically posting >implying.
I'm pretty sure it was adopted from nig nog shit though.
Usually follows something that could be sexually misconstrued.

why dont you fucking ask her, i mean

If she says it trailing off it's because she's a little insecure and looking for common ground. Or if you are being too quiet. Try nodding slightly next time she does that if what she says right before she does it makes sense.

Thanks guys, i'm just tired of hearing same old shit from basic girls. She is very interesting and I have a feeling that she is easily scared away. So I'm trying not to be too pushy. If it's a trending meme or vine, it will pass and then I can ask her without it being weird ?

Girlfag here just ask her. You can even be honest and say you felt silly asking it *add a blushing emoticon* and you did not want to come over as stupid in front of her. She will think it is cute. After mentioning it once, laugh about it and continue talking to her like always.

Now I have a question to you, should I be worried if my new boy friend has a good female friend who he knew for years before meeting me?

Thanks, I would say don't worry. They are friends and not dating for a reason. out of my closest friends two are very smart, funny and beautiful women. We have known each other for almost 10 years and been through a lot. There are no secrets between us and if there would be some feeling we would openly show them. So there is nothing but friendship between them. (unless hes a scumbag, wants you to believe that his side chick is a " friend")

Yeah. You should. Just like any male would in the opposite situation. Very rarely has there been a guy and a girl be really good friends without one or the other wanting to fuck the opposite person.

That being said, I know some people that were practically raised together and they think of each other as brother/sister and would never fuck each other. Very uncommon though.

Fuck off nigger

It's not a meme or anything. Just a vocal crutch that she uses.

Most people have them.

I wouldn't worry. If the other woman wanted to fuck your bf she would have done so years ago.

You say "I meeeaaann" a lot, is that from something like a TV show or movie?

He just said that he doesn't fucking know where it came from. Did you even read his post?

I guess I should've put -OP at the end. That's how OP should ask her.

You're still fucking stupid.

>She will think it is cute
yes cute like a puppy

don't do that if you're a male lmfao

Talk to the chick, get her input.

be an adult and stop giving a shit.

you probably have annoying habits that most people ignore, like bragging online about hitting on girls at the gym on Veeky Forums, but none of us give a shit.

dang, i know i should be thankful for what I have, i could never imagine getting rejected by girls as ugly as in the OP

>I meeeeeaaaaaaaan

user, it's a clever reference to Kanye's song "Get 'Em High", from The College Dropout.

So you got to call me, and bring a friend for my friend,
His name Kweli ("You mean Talib, lyric sticks to your rib?")
> I mean, ("That's my favorite CD that I play at my crib")
> I mean, ("You don't really know him, why is you lying")
Yo Kwe', she don't believe me, please pickup the line,
She goin' think that I'm lying, just spit a couple of lines,
Then maybe I'll be able to give her dick all the time, and get her high.

She clearly wants your dick.

>FUCKING KNEW IT !
she said it too many times, for it to be just a thing to say. Also she writes in the uni papers /music section, so it makes sense. Can't thank you enough. Since when are /fit people socially talented ?

Remember this is a 18+ board ?