Why do FitChicks always develop an attitude?

Seriously, why do they think everyone is a hater

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BLfDikijHUW/?taken-by=ksalom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because fat girls always hate on them

Not necessarily fitchicks, just fitchicks who have to post on social media every 4 minutes to feel validated.

Truth. Fit shaming is a thing.

It's cool to be a victim

While some people have to fight off muggers and wild animals for a clean pint of water, others have to convince strangers online that the hardships of life (being able to eat like a normal human being, not having to Check the phone every 5 seconds, fighting off beta worshippers etc) are alive and real. The struggle is real bois

This.

becaue women are crabs in a fucking bucket. no quicker way to get your fellow woman to turn on you than trying to improve yourself.

in short, they are right, everyone (every girl) is a hater.

cause they bleed out of their cooters

I think they had the attitude to begin with. Think about it, a woman can be average skinnyfat and still have tons of success with men. It's why there are 10x more men than women that actual put effort into getting Veeky Forums, because women don't face much pressure to be anything more than average. So the few women that actually have some need to push themselves probably have an attitude already.

Go to a mall. Look at all the 15 year old girls walking around with their moms.

They all walk around thinking they're the coolest hottest things on the planet. The EGO of a teenage girl is fucking immense. It carries on throughout life in some cases

this

Because there is ALWAYS something wrong with them and they are always autists.

Fuck in hell.
Me and my mate are somewhat "village weirdos", in a slightly funny way. Anyway, we always sit at the same sofa at the mall and just chat about life and everything that's going on, and sometimes girls will walk past. They look so fucking offended when I look at them, they seemingly think incredibly highly of themselves.

>a whole new another level

Probably just because they're targets on the internet.

They're a combination of
1. A large ego
2. A lot of work put into their body
3. A good number of people giving them shit about their body/posting themselves on the internet

It would get old fast.

>Why do FitChicks always develop an attitude?

They always had one. They just knew they couldn't have an ugly body and ugly personality at the same time.

It's basically the vapid cunt version of lifting giving a guy confidence.

>white chicks in a nutshell

I know this might sound cringey af but I giggle internally when I ram them off because they weren't looking where they were going, hoes looking at their phones thinking everybody else has to move

bitch, you're not entitled to walk paying no attention just because you're pretty

People will always claim they are "hated" on to get some of that rebel cred, even though there has never been in the history of mankind a more privileged being than a modern straight white fit woman.

>half a stone

stones have different shapes and sizes
doesnt she know a real measurement unit ?

The roastie now believes she has value and thinks she can talk down to people.

>fit chicks

literally all skinny girls who wear yoga pants and fuck around in the gym for 20 minutes

What do you mean by this?

>They look so fucking offended when I look at them

yer probably fucked in the face and by that i mean yer ugly.

Women loved to feel desired, but only by good looking men

A stone is a unit of measurement in the UK that has been in use for ages. 1 stone is 14 lbs.

It's not only girls, I know quite a few guys that became normie tier fuckwits after getting Veeky Forums.

Now I only hope that I will as well

Came here to post this

Does anyone else find people who act like this on facebook so cringey? I mean fuck this is a place for your friends and family to see how you're doing and you're acting like a complete cunt. I wouldn't say anything mean on there for fear my grandma would see it or something you know what I mean?

I thought you guys used metric

can confirm.

once I started getting my shit together and losing weight, my fat friends started being really passive aggressive to me.

It's all for attention, they're addicted to it.

Competition in males is to establish who is skilled in what area and for hierarchy. This is so that when shit hits the fan we know who is the best at certain things. This is why men can make friends easily after they fight, because now everyone knows where they stand.

Women compete with each other only for men and status. They only cooperate with kin and rarely with other women, which is why they all fucking hate their "friends" and talk shit about them constantly.

Women who aren't like this are usually stable financially and romantically thus don't feel the need to compete with other women.

I've noticed this too. Any girl that starts getting fit has to constantly post about it and make herself look like a whore on social media. Guys do it too but not to the extent roasties do

Do roasties seriously think this is appropriate to post for the world to see?

instagram.com/p/BLfDikijHUW/?taken-by=ksalom

Women's fitness has always been a joke. Also that roastie you posted is chole mode

fat bitch thinks she is hot shit too

Barely. Milk is usually sold by the pint, draught beer always. We use feet and yards and mph. We use metric in science classes though; teaching physics using imperial units is complete madness.

>gut thicker than ass

Please don't do that
Instagram is a joke

don't worry its just the meme of 2016
next year its gonna be something different.

>That back fat
I just threw up.

Butterface but props to her for having a nice body like that despite giving birth to 6 kids holy fuck that's impressive.

>people who get a lot of attention are full of themselves

wow, who would have thunk

Because if you have good fat distribution average = amazing since you have a thigh gap and are soft in all the right places
Not all people want to touch tough and lean meat
Not saying be fat but there's a reason men like tits and that's not because they feel like sandbags

I'm short and I always get rammed into by tall men
I don't text and walk so I've got to struggle with men blindly tackling me like a quarterback
Please stop
I walk around in constant fear of being pushed onto the train tracks

Why is she so thick and square? Literally Chloe moretz

Because fitchicks have higher test than normal women, but because they're women they don't know how to handle the increased aggression and channel it into their typical female cattiness, infighting and bickering. Men better themselves by looking inward, women better themselves by dragging others down.

Mostly this. A lot of fat women would rather bitch about fit girls on the internet than go on a diet. There is also a small but significant percentage of women who are overly-competitive and try to cut down and catfight with any woman who they perceive as a thread. Mostly female psychopaths, narcissists, borderlines, etc.

Everyone has some people who don't like them, and I guess they think that saying that they have "haters" makes them sound cool.

*perceive as a threat.

>a lot of work.
I'm sure they put in a ton of effort rather than just eating less and doing 60lb squats.

Oh no, I'm an attention whore and people shouldn't judge me when I post half naked shit on social media. Get fucked chick.

I've had my fair share of skinnyfat chicks and only 2 fit women.
From my experience, there's nothing better to touch in a woman than her mildly muscular thighs (and I mean MILDLY, not those grotesque "muh thiccccccque" horse legged fetish abominations).

Chub isn't bad, but honestly, reasonably fit and balanced bodies are on a whole another level.
Letting women not take proper care of their bodies just because they got lucky enough to store fat in the right places is pure autism, though.

You don't need muscles for daily activities
Women NEVER anywhere in history engaged in meaningless fitness
They did not fight wars or compete in Olympics until more modern years
Strong women and that is those who pulled weight in farms were seen as low class and undesirable

You can take care of your body and not be muscular. It just requires never gaining extreme amounts of weight.
Like I said you wouldn't like it if a woman's tits were very firm and immobile
Same goes for the body

Who cares about history?
Keeping your body fit is the best thing one can do, regardless of gender. History has nothing to do with that.

>Strong women
>low class
>undesirable
And tanned people were seen as worthless or lower class in the past, whereas right now they are desired the most and found the most attractive.

>you wouldn't like it if a woman's tits were very firm
Nigger, firm tits are GOAT.
>and immobile
Better for her, I guess, but that's impossible to achieve natty.
>Same goes for the body
Nah. Fit, tight and functional body > skinnyfat cushions that exist only due to sheer luck and fat distribution genetics.

>You don't need muscles for daily activities
Might as well leave Veeky Forums with that mindset.

>who cares about history
History is very important for understanding the structure and functions of humanity
History always finds a way to be relevent

Tanned women are still low class and undesirable. White and pale skin is still seen as beautiful

Soft tits are GOAT

What you don't understand is that skinny fat means they are basically chubby
A real skinny body is with minimal fat but very soft.

You don't need to be able to lift over 100 pounds to carry groceries or lift a mattress
So no.

Women were never attractive for being masculine. Muscular women are masculine. You are attracted to masculinity. Not going to say you can't be. Your preference. But it was never feminine. Women today are absolutely masculine and disgusting.

Chicks who've been hot all their lives tend to grow up as huge cunts and when they get fit it just gets worse. Social media camwhores like her are just becoming more and more numerous with each passing day. I've noticed that fats who got fit tend to retain their more mild personalities, unless of course they thought they were hot when they were fat, then it just gets worse than other fit chicks.

I prefer to go after in the middle types anyway since I'm not attracted to muscular women. The chick in OP's pick looks like a straight up man and I would be mortified to look like that if I were her.

Tanning is disgusting and kills your skin cells. The skin develops all that melanin to PROTECT you cells from being fried like eggs. And when you have sunburn the constant stinging is your cells killing themselves because they're so damaged by the sun.

What kinda faggot like firm tits? Gays? Like man pecs? Gross.

Nigger, literally who cares about history when lifting iron?
I'm not gonna contemplate the transformation of the sex industry in the last 100 years when I'll be fucking a slag raw.
You're just trying way too hard.

>Tanned women are still low class and undesirable
Nah, they are not. Tanned women are pure sex appeal.
Reminder that gook standards don't count nor matter.

>Soft tits are GOAT
Yeah, don't see a problem with that.
Don't see why there would be a problem with tits being firm to the max either.

>skinny fat means they are basically chubby
No motherfucker, almost all women are skinny with ""love"" """"handles"""" and bag-like bodies.
>real skinny body
>minimal fat
>but very soft
>skinny
>soft
Lmao.

>don't need to be able to lift over 100 pounds to carry groceries or lift a mattress
What the fuck am I even reading.

>Women were never attractive for being masculine
>Oh gee guys, I don't know, but a tiny little bit of muscle on the legs and abs make me very masculine, so I'm unattractive now :(((((

>You are attracted to masculinity
K.

>it was never feminine
t. beta

>Women today are absolutely masculine and disgusting
And now tell me how I know that your wet dreams consist of submissive skinnyfat Asians jumping onto your dick?
Oh well...

>Tanning is disgusting and kills your skin cells
Sunbathing is fun, comfy and makes you look good.
Skin cells? Pshhhh. Might as well live in your basement all the time... are you?

>What kinda faggot like firm tits?
>Like man pecs?
>firm tits
>pecs
Lmao.

Didn't know you were such an ignorant argumentative cunt. Killing and damaging your skin cells with sun is the reason bitches who tan age so horribly. You're literally a fucking retard if you don't understand that. Weird how incompetents and invalids can become mods. Now go on and ban me for disagreeing with you, you dumb cunt.

>privileged
>straight
>white

you have to leave

The weak should fear the strong

the epitome of "humanity fuck yeah"

come at us

>look at this silly bitch who thinks she has haters
>let's all talk behind her back about what a spoiled and arrogant cunt she is and how she doesn't even look hot, anyway

This. Women and also Black people are the biggest perma victims, they even fake being victimized sometimes for brownie points and attention.

Like when Black lives matter false flagged racist attacks at the one southern university and how another time they false flagged hate crimes in U of Albany then were caught. Feminists also false flag rape like at UVA, Duke Lacrosse team, etc. etc.

Why do you keep calling this skinny fat
The point of being skinny is barely having Any fat

No one still thinks tanned women look good, this isn't the 1995

women are inherently selfish narcissistic creatures, and fitness is an inherently narcissistic activity, making fit girls the social group with the worst average personalities most of the time (not inclusive of mentally addled people such as landwhales and trannies)

YAAAAAAAAS GURL SLAY

Let them
That's their prime, let them enjoy their egos bc after 25 it slowly goes down hill

Being muscular as a woman is gross, nothing wrong with hating on that

Women are bitchy by nature. The fact they're fit just provides more opportunity to be bitchy.

>Look mum, I'm using a name on an anonymous Mongolian horse farming forum!!
>Aren't I ever so cool?

Get the fuck outta here namefag, no one bit PLG takes you instead smegma inspectors seriously

All women are acutely susceptible to criticism given their derive self satisfaction almost entirely from status conferred upon them by people, actions or objects.

This is why they often seem so crazy.

She's lumpy and dumpy looking, wtf. She is still a 'before'. Also those humped shoulders. Is this refrigerator mode?

>implying black women arent the best professional victims on earth
>implying they dont complain about being black, a woman and that theyre almost always defending their obesity

because the only reason women ever work this hard in the gym is if they were really ugly and developed an inferiority complex

>18000 views

Fucking what

Tanning is disgusting

Thing is, most women look skinny, while having a lot of fat, and most of the time that fat is stored in places you wouldn't expect.
Everyone here knows that one chick that weighs like 56kg, but still has love handles sticking out of her skinny jeans.

>No one
>this isn't the 1995
Please seek sunlight.
I've got the weird feeling that everyone posting something like that comes from /pol/.
I can be wrong, though, and I want to be wrong.
Thing is, tanned women --and I mean sensibly tanned women, either naturally like Spanish women or by sunbathing like a lot of Slavs-- are still considered sexy as fuck worldwide.

>namefag
>get out
Actually, I'm a tripfag and I should be called such. I worked really hard for this (not really).
Anyway, you got triggered so much, either by my trip or by me, that all you can do about it is "REEEEEEE GET OUT".

Depends on what you have in mind when saying "tanning"

They are just like "girl gamers"

omg look what I can do and I'm a girl!

It's just another way of attention whoring.