Water fasting

What's the longest you've ever fasted? My record is 48 hours. I am on Hour 31 of this fast. My goal is one month. I am obese.

Other urls found in this thread:

intensivedietarymanagement.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retard

>fasting more than 16 hours
say goodbye to gains, not like you had it in the first place tho lol

That's a really stupid way to lose weight, trust me, tried the same and regained it all afterwards, now I'm 37kg down but that took a year of looking at how many calories I ate and light sport not shit like that.

Suck my balls faggot.

Starvation mode and muscle loss during fasting is a myth.

You never fasted for 30 days. Shut up.

You wouldn't know when all you see is fat.
lmao

It's not a diet.

I can just test my bench at the end of the month, faggot.

The only thing keeping your strength up is the fatty strength

You only eat 10 to 20 percent more the day after you break fast. No I'm not vomiting.

>fatty strength

No such thing. I am weak as fuck. I just have huge legs from carting around 120 kg.

>Talks like he knows what the fuck hes doing
>became fat in the first place
>still fat
kek

take your shitposting to

I'm following a doctor's advice. This isn't my idea fag.

Back alley doctors are never a good thing hombre

He's a Canadian doctor from Toronto with a practice.

Fat fucks like you never change. At the end of the day you will stay fat because you dont change. You should be ashamed of your body, but instead you boast about how you've changed. You are fat because you're stupid and will stay fat because you will stay stupid.

I have an IQ of 128 and I'm 4th year CS. I'm not stupid.

I have not boasted about how I've changed because I haven't changed yet.

generally if you're being advised by a doctor to fast to lose weight you are already in the hospital and it's being done to save your life.

so no, you're just a retard. and just how fucking fat are you?

120 hours.

120 kg
168 cm

intensivedietarymanagement.com/

I am sure the broscientists of Veeky Forums know better than Jason Fung, M.D.

Basically OP, we're all here for you and want you to succeed. Others will call you fat and retarded as negative reinforcement and other will cheer you on with positive reinforcement. I love u either way ;)

Fucking dumb fat retard

Seek physiological help.

do YOU only eat 10-20% more the day after you break fast? Do you know how much you eat normally enough to be able to calculate 10-20% of that amount?

Quoting a statistic you read once on a website has little bearing on what you actually do personally, user. And what you actually do personally is what makes you obese.

So what if I eat 50% more for one day, or 3 days? It's not going to make up for a month of fasting. Post fast binging is a myth. I didn't eat noticeably more than 20% more after a 48 hour fast.

>Starvation mode and muscle loss during fasting is a myth.

Yeah your body will never consume it's own muscle, it'll just run off magic.

No doctor will tell you to fast for any extended period of time, none the less a fucking MONTH.

Water fasted maybe a day or two. You cunts should be juice fasting, you're not ready for water fasting. I've juiced for up to 35 days. Currently on day 10 drinking juice

Yeah there's no way it would burn fat. I mean, what is fat for, right? It's just decoration.

Read his website.

If you get enough calories from the juice you won't lose weight.

Yes, you will burn fat you fucking tard, you'll burn muscle as well. Energy production in the body is not a linear process. It's exactly why people on cuts use high protein diets, otherwise they could just fucking eat nothing and be shredded.

>If you get enough calories from the juice you won't lose weight.

No shit stupid. Post a pic of how fat you are you gelatinous mess

I usually lose a pound a day on juice. But then again, I usually stay active. Maybe not full workouts, but work and surf

>you'll burn muscle as well.

You stop burning muscle after the first three days. Your growth hormone shoots up when fasting.

OP confirmed retard.
Just do cardio, you stupid shit. Fuck.
You can burn 1000cal/hr with good cardio.
I did 2hr last night on top of weight lifting and stretching.
Stop being ein Stubenhocker.

Done it in the past. Just works up my appetite.

Keep doing it, Schwein.
Of course it works up your appetite. Figure it out anyway, or stay a failure.

kek

Spent 12 days in a PNG jail without food, living on rain water and those electrolyte drink powder packets a friend threw over the wall for me. Day 13 he had a pilot buy me a kebab from Australia and threw that over.

Just read this thread.
What sort of response were you actually expecting when you posted here, I'm curious.