Greeting Veeky Forumsizens

Greeting Veeky Forumsizens.

My first time posting here, i checked a sticky, but i did not find information i was looking for, or i am simply blind.

Im what you call a lanklet, im 181cm/5.93ft, 62kg/136.6pound, and I am ashamed for it, been my whole life, and wish to change it.

I started working out 2 weeks ago, one day doing 15reps x 3 shoulders, byceps, and squats. Other day im doing 15reps x 3 abs, tryceps and breast.

Basicly, i just started, so if you reccomend me anything which would put me on the right way to fucking stop being a lanklet, i would really apricciate it.

Ty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWJWrpAOfCI
youtube.com/watch?v=uecqTO2fP2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eat more.

I understand, but of exactly what.
Do you have any infographic/link?

>181cm
>lanklet

In all seriousness start one of the beginner programs given in the sticky (SS/SL etc). You aren't doing enough compounds right now. Just eat as much as you can while laying off alcohol/candy/soda if you can. At this stage you just want to supply your body with nutrients (mainly protonz) and worrying about exactly counting calories comes later.

Actually this is all mentioned in the sticky so I'd advise reading it again

Drink a gallon of whole milk a day.

lactose intolerant...

Fairlife milk.

>5'9
>Lanklet

>lactose intolerant...
filthy subhuman

Eat 3 Big Macs a day and work out until your body is screaming for you to stop. Dirty bulking will help initially but after a few months you should switch over to a cleaner bulk to make your cut easier. Srs about the Big Macs.

Requesting YouTube video of that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=GWJWrpAOfCI

youtube.com/watch?v=uecqTO2fP2g

Sounds suicidal. But since im desperate about it might aswell try it.

>Im what you call a lanklet, im 181cm/5.93ft

Nigga you can't be under 6' and be anywhere near lanklet.

5.93 =/= 5'9'' stupid ameriburger

>Sounds suicidal
As long as you don't go overboard, you should be fine. Eat healthy shit too but use the crazy amount of calories you get from McDonald's as a sort of boost to help you get into the lifestyle of eating Big to get Big. You should be aiming to turn the fat from the Big Macs to muscle by working out hard. Don't do some half assed shit. Every set should feel like a struggle.

Drink a gallon of Farlife milk a day. Pretty sure it has even more protein than normal milk, and has no lactose. Milk is one of the best bulking foods because it has a nice macro profile, high calories, and is relatively healthy.

O-ok.. Ill combine two of these and see where it takes me

I'm pretty sure that he's german.

Lactose intolerance is more common than you think

Both at the same time? Choose one. Look at the nutritional profile of Big Macs and that of milk.

5.93 is not 5'9 you dumb ass nigger
its 5'11 because the .93 is in decimal
OP you're in middle ground, not a manlet but not masterrace either

Anything under 6'2 can't be a fucking lanklet anyway, sure as hell nothing under 6'