Six pack

>six pack

When are you gonna realise that women have very low physical standards and really everyone is just lifting for the approval of other men?

Fit's perception and that of the general public (including most women, mind you) are very far apart.

>channel islands board
>hooded wettie w/no booties
>rolling up leash

fucking kook

this

It's not for approval of other men. Lifting is for biological competition. Men notice each others physical stature and compare it to their own. We want better bodies not for men but for women. Women do the same weird shit too. You ever hear woman talking about eye brows and shit like that? Same thing. Unless you look weird the other gender won't notice the fine details.

>It's not for approval of other men

found the faggot.

>tfw I have a six pack

Thanks to whoever wrote than article.

>It's not for approval of other men.

get out

Seriously.

I was at a bonfire a few weeks back and my nurse friend said, "Come on! Show us those abs! All that gym is paying off, right?"

I'm skelly going on Otter, so I have some fat stores from the bulk. I didn't bother trying to explain this and just said, "I ain't got much yet."

Lifted my shirt to get it over with and the girls hooted in approval. Even got a "God damn!" from one grill and a "I hate you" from a fat guy.

I detest my "abs" and think they're the worst part of my body aside from my legs (lol 160 squat). Normies looked at me like I was Kit Harrington (except I'm taller).

Is this dysmorphia or are normies so used to flab that not having a beer gut makes you Hollywood?

How do you expect anyone to know the answer to this question if no ne ha any idea what you look like

>be me
>last night
>met 7/10 grill (super shy grill, it was so cool)
>take her to my apartment
>grill took my shirt off
>"woah, your chest is so big" (lmao 2pl8 bench) >then saw my abs and started playing with them like a piano...

It felt weird (the good way) , I started laughing, she was droolling

Have I made it?

(yes I gave her the penor then)

>you try so hard when standards are this low

go take a look at yourself in a fully lit room and tell me if you've made it user.

I certainly don't have abs by Veeky Forums standards.

Like you can only see the outlines of each "can" of the six pack in perfect lighting.

well, to be honest I am aware that I'll never be confortable with my body, for normie standards I look good, but I'm not that sure, I tend to pay attention on my weak spots, rather than my better aspects

No she just wanted penis and lied to you in order to get it. Good job cuck.

>Lifting is for biological competition
Top kek

Lifting has been notorious for being a homosexuals sport and a way for homos to meet discreetly when it wasn't forbidden

It only became trendy to lift in the last 10 years, because everything gay men do become trends in the straight world at one point (wearing pink, wearing shorts, earrings for men, elaborate haircuts...)

you never make it

Are faggots really trying to play the WE WUZ game now?

>can

Made me chuckle