>he tells me im a retard
>he thinks cardio burns more fat than lifting lol
>kept telling him lifting is a better fat burner
>he says im bullshitting and dont know what im talking about
>ask him his source
>eightchan
>mfw
>tell them that lifting is the best way and they go quiet

Thing is he most likely went and looked it up last night, and I just realised I aided him in losing weight. That means that I'm going to be the fat one. I don't even lift but I'm wondering if bodyweight exercises are enough. I'm going for endurance not size.

>lifting burns more calories than running
>actually believing this

Lmao @ ur life m8

kys

literally tells u in the sticky

>>he thinks cardio burns more fat than lifting lol

Is this bait?

I think it's bait.

holy shit fuck off it literally SAYS IN THE FUCKING STICKY THAT YOU BURN MORE FAT HAVING MUSCLES

Running is a great source of burning calories, especially so as you build up your stamina and can go longer and further distances. If his goal is to lose fat, instead of building muscle, then it's his choice to make.

You need to lift heavy, cut calories by a manageable amount, and do LISS 3x week, HIIT 1-2x a week.

Recommend fasted cardio in the morning and a low carb macro split for increased satiety.

It will take you two years or so to build the muscle you would need to increase metabolism. I'm being real with you here. You are starting from zero. No lifting no muscle, probably dysfunctional posture and movement patterns. You have a long journey ahead and don't let anyone bullshit you into thinking otherwise.

>I don't even lift but I'm wondering if bodyweight exercises are enough. I'm going for endurance not size.
Yeah good call bro. Like this one time I tried doing 8 reps instead of 12 for a month straight and ended up looking like Jay Cutler. Couldn't go outside for weeks. Had to do a bunch of cardio so my gains would go away and I'd quit scaring children by being such a monster.

Quit thinking about things in terms of endurance or strength. Don't limit yourself, because you can have both. Do calisthenics, lift weights, and do some cardio, too. All exercises have purpose. Some examples of calisthenics that should be in everyone's routine are pushups and pullups. For weightlifting, you should have at least squat, deadlift, and overhead press. And you should run or swim (or both) at least once a week. Rowing machines are also a good form of cardio if you want to simultaneously tone your muscles and work on your posture (back and rear delt development is important for posture).

Don't be that skinnyfat loser who thinks his once per week "pushups and crunches" routine is sufficient just because you aren't obese and don't want to get "too big." If you really want an all-bodyweight routine, you're going to have to put in a VERY HIGH volume of work. So rather than doing 1000 dips and 500 pistol squats to make gains, why not balance it out with some heavy lifting?

>unironically believes that the increased caloric use of muscle tissue as opposed to adipose tissue is an effective means to lose weight
>literally "hurr durr, you'd have an easier time losing weight if you gained 50lbs of muscle first"

kys

Why not just let him do whatever the fuck he wanna do. It works for him. Not saying youre wrong, just saying youre an autistic manchild.

>I like doing this exercise
>"Acbtuallhyyyyyy"

Go fuck yourself

>THAT YOU BURN MORE FAT HAVING MUSCLES

Yeah, but you need to build all that muscle first before you can burn a lot more. Lifting per se won't burn that much.

>I'm a retard

kys desu senpai baka

subhuman scum

Lol that guy is a fucking idiot. Want to lose 200 lbs of disgusting fat you have? Weight train for years and let the muscle do it's job!

I don't know if I have good form or not

Wait so let me get this straight. You don't even lift or anything and you are lecturing this dude trying to lose weight? Do you actually have autism or are you just baiting?

>Lol that guy is a fucking idiot. Want to lose 200 lbs of disgusting fat you have? Weight train for years and let the muscle do it's job!

Holy fuck are you that much of a beta that you have to talk about OP but not to him? Lmao cuck

Wait so let me get this straight. You don't even smoke or anything and you are lecturing this dude trying to stop lung cancer? Do you actually have autism or are you just baiting?

Kys

The activity itself isn't what burns calories. Better cardio boosts your metabolism and will burn more fat over time.

people actually read that thing? actually you said you dont even lift in your post
cant say im surprised

use light weight, baby

seriously though, just start out light and focus on form, doing 10-15 reps at a time and add like 5-10 lbs on your main lifts every week. deload once a month.

>His goal is to not become fatter than me

So you're a non-lifting fat fuck and you tried telling your friend how to lose weight?

I'd call you retarded too, you should kys.